Larry Scott Is an American professional bodybuilder. He create his big name during the silver era. Larry go into gym since teen age and engage with lifting weights. Larry won his first Mr. Olmpia in 1965. Larry had successful career in bodyduilding and also nicknamed by ” The Legend and The Golden Boy“. Larry is fitness icon for current generation. He also brand ambassador of many brands. In this post we will see Larry Scott Diet and Workout.
Larry tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. He tell what he eat within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follow his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule.
There are lot of people in world who follow Larry Scott to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard for achieve it. these people believe their idols and inspiration is Larry. Larry Scott such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Larry Scott Body Stats.
Larry Scott Body Stats
Larry Scott Weight is 205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0kg). And Larry Scott Height is 5’7″ (170cm).
- Height –5’7″ (170cm)
- Weight –205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0kg)
- Chest – 53 inches
- Biceps – 20 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
Let’ see Achievement of Larry Scott In Bodybuilding World.
Achievement of Larry Scott
- 1959-Mr. Idaho, 1st
- 1960-Mr. California – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1960-Mr. Los Angeles – AAU, Most Muscular, 3rd
- 1960-Mr. Los Angeles – AAU, 3rd
- 1961-Mr. Pacific Coast – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1962-Mr. America, Medium, 2nd and Overall
- 1963-Mr. Universe, Medium, 1st
- 1964-Mr. Universe, Medium, 1st and Overall
- 1965-Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 1966-Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 1979-Canada Diamond Pro Cup, 9th
- 1979-Grand Prix Vancouver
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Larry Scott follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18 he started gym and gaining muscle and weight.
Larry Scott Diet
If we talk about diet , all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Here is Larry Scott diet.
- 6 wholes eggs
- Blair protein powder
- Heavy cream
- Whole milk
- 8 ounces steak
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 6 egg omelette with cheese and toast
- Whey Protein
- Any meat with Cheese
- Whey Protein
- B Complex
- Liver Formula
- Hydrochloric Acid Tablets
In Larry Scott diet we see that protein , carbs and fat also included , Diet has Meat , eggs , Whey Protein, So guys these are some information about Larry Scott diet plan if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of week.
In last you see the Supplements of Larry Scott that include Whey protein, B complex Liver Formula etc..
Larry Scott Workout
Before planning for the workout routine or before start the workout, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Larry Scott workout.
Larry Scott’s Chest Workout Below.
- Wide grip bench press — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Bodyweight dip with elbows out — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Decline dumbbell fly — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Push up — 3 sets & untill you can
Larry Scott’s Back Workout Below.
- Wide grip chin up — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Cross bench dumbbell pullover — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Close grip seated cable row — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Hanging scapular rotation on bar — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Straddled single arm lat pull — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
Larry Scott’s Shoulder Workout Below.
- Standing barbell press — 5 sets & 5 reps
- Dumbbell Scott press — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Dumbbell side delt raise — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Dumbbell rear delt raise — 5 sets & 10-12 reps
- Barbell front raise — 5 sets & 10-12 reps
Larry Scott’s Leg Workout Below.
- Barbell squat with narrow stance — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Hack squat — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Seated leg extension — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Barbell stiff leg deadlift — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Standing calf raise — 5 sets & 15-20 reps
Larry Scott’s Arm Workout Below.
- Scott curl — 5 sets & 12 reps
- Barbell triceps extension — 5 sets & 12 reps
- Single arm bicep curl — 5 sets & 12 reps
- Single arm triceps extension — 5 sets & 12 reps
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Larry Scott. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Social Media Profile
Larry Scott Instagram/Id
So friend above plan is all about the Workout of Larry Scott. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Larry Scott.
If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, supplements suggest me below i will post blog on the topic. I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.