Larry Scott Is an American professional bodybuilder. He creates his big name during the silver era. Larry go to the gym since a teenager and engage in lifting weights. Larry won his first Mr. Olmpia in 1965. Larry had a successful career in bodybuilding and was also nicknamed ” The Legend and The Golden Boy“. Larry is a fitness icon for the current generation. He is also the brand ambassador for many brands. In this post, we will see Larry Scott’s Diet and Workout.
Larry tells about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms. He tells what he eats within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follows his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule.
There are a lot of people in the world who follow Larry Scott to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard to achieve it. these people believe their idol and inspiration is Larry. Larry Scott is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Larry Scott’s Body Stats.
Larry Scott Body Stats
Larry Scott’s Weight is 205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0kg). And Larry Scott Height is 5’7″ (170cm).
- Height –5’7″ (170cm)
- Weight –205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0kg)
- Chest – 53 inches
- Biceps – 20 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
Let’s see the Achievement of Larry Scott In the Bodybuilding World.
Achievement of Larry Scott
- 1959-Mr. Idaho, 1st
- 1960-Mr. California – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1960-Mr. Los Angeles – AAU, Most Muscular, 3rd
- 1960-Mr. Los Angeles – AAU, 3rd
- 1961-Mr. Pacific Coast – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1962-Mr. America, Medium, 2nd, and Overall
- 1963-Mr. Universe, Medium, 1st
- 1964-Mr. Universe, Medium, 1st, and Overall
- 1965-Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 1966-Mr. Olympia, 1st
- 1979-Canada Diamond Pro Cup, 9th
- 1979-Grand Prix Vancouver
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout plan. Larry Scott follows his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18, he started gym and gained muscle and weight.
Larry Scott Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in building muscle. Here is Larry Scott’s diet.
- 6 wholes eggs
- Blair protein powder
- Heavy cream
- Whole milk
- 8 ounces steak
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 6 egg omelet with cheese and toast
- Whey Protein
- Any meat with Cheese
- Whey Protein
- B Complex
- Liver Formula
- Hydrochloric Acid Tablets
In Larry Scott’s diet, we see that protein, carbs, and fat are also included, Diet has Meat, eggs, and Whey Protein, So guys this is some information about Larry Scott’s diet plan if you want to try the above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of the week.
In last you see the Supplements of Larry Scott that include Whey protein, B complex Liver Formula, etc.
Larry Scott Workout
Before planning for the workout routine or before starting the workout, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury-free exercises. Let’s have a look at Larry Scott’s workout.
Larry Scott’s Chest Workout Below.
- Wide grip bench press — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Bodyweight dip with elbows out — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Decline dumbbell fly — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Push up — 3 sets & until you can
Larry Scott’s Back Workout Below.
- Wide grip chin up — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Crossbench dumbbell pullover — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Close grip seated cable row — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Hanging scapular rotation on the bar — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Straddled single arm lat pull — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
Larry Scott’s Shoulder Workout Below.
- Standing barbell press — 5 sets & 5 reps
- Dumbbell Scott press — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Dumbbell side delt raise — 5 sets & 10 reps
- Dumbbell rear delt raise — 5 sets & 10-12 reps
- Barbell front raise — 5 sets & 10-12 reps
Larry Scott’s Leg Workout Below.
- Barbell squat with narrow stance — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Hack squat — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Seated leg extension — 5 sets & 8-12 reps
- Barbell stiff leg deadlift — 5 sets & 5-8 reps
- Standing calf raises — 5 sets & 15-20 reps
Larry Scott’s Arm Workout Below.
- Scott curl — 5 sets & 12 reps
- Barbell triceps extension — 5 sets & 12 reps
- Single arm bicep curl — 5 sets & 12 reps
- Single arm triceps extension — 5 sets & 12 reps
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Larry Scott. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Social Media Profile
Larry Scott Instagram/Id
So friend above plan is all about their Workout of Larry Scott. and I’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Larry Scott.
If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, or supplements suggest me below I will post a blog on the topic. I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.