The Joel Corry diet is simple and transparent. He has a different style of eating strategy. He eats 6 small meals instead of 3 big meal. He says that this strategy helps him in stay lean around year and also feel energetic whole day.
So Here you can read in-depth about Joel Corry’s workout and his diet so let’s know more about him.
Who is Joel Corry?
At the age of 15, Joel worked out in the local gym. Where his father was a tennis instructor. He interested in fitness since childhood. By professional he is a fitness star.
He loves the gym in such a way that, He told it his second home. During his high school, Joel known as ‘the guy with six-packs’. His hard work gives him the best result that he sculpted a massive and muscular body.
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, DJ, TV Star
- Year-of-Birth: 1989
Also Read: Ryan Terry Diet and Workout
Joel is a professional DJ, Fitness model, and reality TV star. He is a well-known celebrity in fitness and modeling world. He won the title of the Miami pro 1st place. Joel worked hard to achieve the muscular body that he has today.
Arnold and Stallone is the idol star of Joel. He got inspiration from these action heroes. After complete his college, He got a job at MTV.
“I was one of the first in my year at school to go to the gym and I was the first one that had a 6-pack, I loved being known as the one that would go to the gym, I finished university and I managed to get a job with MTV . Being featured on Geordie Shore lead sponsors reach out to me.”
Joel Corry Achievements
- Miami Pro Overall Fitness Model Champion
- Pure Elite Overall Fitness Model Champion
- 2015 WBFF London – Top 3
- 2016 WBFF Miami Pro & Elite – Pro Card
In 2016, He made his greatest achievement. He won his first pro card in WBFF Miami Pro 2016. From there he became a professional bodybuilder.
Joel Corry Body Measurements
|Weight||185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg)|
|Arm||Will Get Soon|
|Chest||Will Get Soon|
|Thighs||Will Get Soon|
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Joel Corry Diet
If we see the facts about diet, Our health depends on two things. The first one is, What type of diet we take every day. The second thing is that what type of exercise we do in our daily routine.
You need to take care of calories in your diet plan and many factors like macros protein, carbs and fiber. You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important activity in fitness and healthy life. Here is Joel Corry diet.
- Meal 1: Oatmeal, Blue Berries, Whey Protein
- Meal 2: Lunch – Pre Workout Meal – Mince and Brown Rice
- Meal 3: Post Workout Shake – Optimum Nutrition Hydro Way
- Meal 4: Chicken, White Potatoes, and Veg. Maybe Kale or Green Beans
- Meal 5: Fish and Veg. Salmon or Cod, some Tuna
- Meal 6: Greek Yogurt with Hydro Whey
The above chart all tells about Joey’s diet plan. There are many sources of proteins like oatmeal, whey protein etc. Joey plas his diet like the way that includes all macronutrients. He also take chicken, white potatoes and many other vegetables.
If we see in the supplement stack then, Joey take some supplements that described below.
- Glutamine for pre and post workout drink
- Multivitamins in the morning
- Protein Power
Joel Corry Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do an injury-free workout or exercise. Here is the Joel Corry workout.
- Monday: Chest, triceps and ab workout
- Tuesday: Back, biceps and ab workout
- Wednesday: Leg workout
- Thursday: Shoulders workout
- Friday: Arms workout
- Saturday: Rest day
- Sunday: Legs workout
- 3 sets & 20-30 reps: Warm up sets
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps: Working sets
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps: Pause sets with reduced weight
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps: Lunges
- Leg Press with 1 to 5 set and down reps from 50-10
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Verticle Leg press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated Leg Curl
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Leg Extension
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Lying Leg Curl
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Glute Extension
See, What Joel talk about his favorite exercise.
“Cable cross over. I think it’s excellent for the chest. I love it when you see your ripped chest. This is the best exercise for seeing the definition. High reps and low weight will get you the full stretch.”
It’s not easy to become like him overnight. But it took him a lot of years of struggle to get physiques like he has today. We can evaluate after taking a look at Joel Corry diet and Joel Corry workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.