Who is David Laid?
David Laid is a professional bodybuilder, social media star and powerlifter. His Birthplace is Estonia. He is currently sponsor athlete of Gymshark. David runs a youtube channel and frequently upload video about physique. fitness transformed his life and that video about his transformation got widely views around 4.5 million. I attach his video below. Let’s see David Laid Diet and his Workout Routine.
- Nationality : Estonian
- Profession : Bodybuilder, Powerlifter, Fitness Model, Sponsored Athlete, Social Media Celebrity
- Date-Of-Birth : January 29, 1998
David tell about his Meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. if you want to follow His Diet plan than you have to big appetite to follow it. Because, David eats Bunch of calories each day to maintain his massive body. Let’s see David Laid Body Stats and Achievements.
David Laid Body Stats
David Laid Weight is 185-195 lbs (83.9-88.5 kg). David Laid Height is 6’2” (188 cm).
- Height – 6’2” (188 cm)
- Weight – 185-195 lbs (83.9-88.5 kg)
- Chest – Will Get Soon
- Waist – 27 inches
- Arms – 18 inches
- Sponsored Athlete
- Fitness Model
- Social Media Celebrity
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym and gaining muscle and weight since he became mature.
David Laid Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look in David Laid diet.
- Shake with oat milk
- Plant-based protein powder
- Flax seed, hemp hearts, moringa leaf powder
- Lion’s mane mushroom powder
- 1 banana, blueberries, and strawberries
- Large bowl with avocados
- White rice, black beans, spinach, kale,
- Himalayan salt
- Shake with plant-based protein powder
- Buckwheat, kale, spinach
- Himalayan salt
- Sour dough bread with almond butter
- A shake with plant-based protein powder
David start his diet in july, 2020. Since being vegan, Sleep improved , he has more energy throughout the day, and he has an overall better mood.
David Laid Pre-Vegan Diet
Before switch to a plant-based diet, David needed to eat a Bunch of calories. You think thats too much but it is similar to his body type.
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 2 blueberry banana pancakes
- Chicken sandwich with grilled peppers
Meal 3 (Post-Workout)
- 4 bratwurst
- 1 box of pasta
- Alfredo sauce
David daily meal plan consider lot of things and big in calories. You should not eat this much food unless you’re bulking. David is very active about his diet and he carries much food with him everywhere when needed.
David Laid Supplements
- Whey Protein
Above Meal Plan tells us that what David eats within a single day to maintain his massive muscles and Maintain his weight, as you See David eats almost 5 meals each day. We all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
David Laid Workout Routine
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise. Let’s have a look in David Laid workout routine.
Before starting any workout, David must proper warm-up his body and also before lift heavy weight. Before bench press exercise, he will do one set of the bar with high reps.
- 5 sets & 5 reps — Incline bench press
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell incline press
- 5 sets & 6-8 reps — Flat bench press
- Incline bench press as many reps as possible (burnout)
- Flat bench press as many reps as possible (burnout)
David always warm-up his upper solid body before treating his shoulder. He carry two dumbbell in each hand does various type of exercise for fast blood circulation. He very smart that do before lifting heavy weight, It make injury free workout.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated dumbbell press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated behind the neck overhead press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated machine overhead press
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Cable lateral raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Front plate raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear delt seated fly machine
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear delt seated cable row
It like seems David loves to treat his Back. When he deadlifts just see how strong he is.
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Dumbbell rows
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Seated wide-grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated cable row
- 4 sets & failure — Close grip chin up reps until failure
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Hex bar shrug
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Cable shrug
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Close grip lat pulldown
David train arms heavy and frequently. David has long arm that match his body perfectly. Here is arm workout that David did with Doug Martin.
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — Seated Hammer Curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Bodyweight dips
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — EZ bar curl
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — Triceps cable pushdown
- Barbell curl – 1 burnout set
- Dumbbell seated triceps extension – 1 burnout set
When it comes to treat his legs, David starts with the squats both regular and pause reps. This type of training results in high strenght and massive size of legs. Then He increase reps, with these type of workout David achieve motion in his legs.
- 4 sets & 3 reps — Barbell squat with pause
- 6 sets & 5 reps — Barbell squat
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Machine leg press
- 5 sets & 10 reps — Laying hamstring curls
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like him. David Laid diet and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
David Laid Instagram/Id
- What David Laid eats within single day?
- What supplements does David Laid take?
- What is workout plan of David Laid?
- What is David Laid Youtube channel?
- David Goggins Diet Plan PDF.
Also Read : Anita Herbert Diet and Workout