Hey, guy’s! If you are planning for some weight lifting activities or are interested in knowing particular skills for a muscular physique then you are at the right place !!
We bring to you The David Laid Workout program.
With a detailed analysis of David Laid diet and workout split, we provide you his fitness mantra.
David Laid has enormous strength when it comes to weight lifting. He pulls on weight lifting with the frequency of six times per week above that in Deadlifts he can lift more than 600 pounds. David is very particular about his healthy but high caloric diet plan.
Who is David Laid?
A professional bodybuilder, a social media star and a powerlifter, David is currently sponsored athlete of Gymshark.
He owns a Youtube channel where he regularly posts videos discussing his physique and his transformation which attracted over 4.5 million views. He credits Fitness to be a life-changer for him.
- Nationality: Estonian
- Profession: Bodybuilder, Powerlifter, Fitness Model, Sponsored Athlete, Social Media Celebrity
- Date-Of-Birth: January 29, 1998
David has discussed his meal plan and workout routine in several interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms.
If you wish to follow his Diet Plan, you must have a strong appetite. David consumes a high dose of calories each day in order to maintain his huge size.
David Laid Body Stats
|Height||6’2” (188 cm)|
|Weight||185-195 lbs (83.9-88.5 kg)|
|Chest||Will Get Soon|
|Thighs||Will Get Soon|
- Sponsored Athlete
- Fitness Model
- Social Media Celebrity
If you are desiring a well-built physique you must focus on your nutrition and workout routine. David meticulously adheres to his diet and workout routines. He started going to the gym and has been gaining muscle and weight thereafter.
David Laid Diet
David keeps on switching his meal plans considering vegetarian and non-vegetarian aspects. If he consumes a vegetarian diet for a meal he makes sure to include a non-vegetarian diet in his next meal plan and vice versa counting his macros in order to stay in shape.
The David Laid diet confirms his need for a huge amount of calorie intake every day. He always maintains a healthy and nutritious diet plan.
David is tall and lean and takes it a bit hard to maintain his physique so as to build muscles and maintain them. The below meals are rich in calories that David includes in his meals.
- Meal 1: 2 scrambled eggs, 4 pieces of bacon & 2 blueberry banana pancakes
- Meal 2: A chicken sandwich with grilled peppers & Onions
- Meal 3 (Post-Workout): 4 bratwursts, 1 box of pasta & Alfredo sauce
David Laid Pre-Vegan Diet
- Meal 1: Shake with oat milk, Plant-based protein powder, Flaxseed, hemp hearts, moringa leaf powder, Lion’s mane mushroom powder, 1 banana, blueberries, and strawberries
- Meal 2: Large bowl with avocados, White rice, black beans, spinach, kale & Himalayan salt
- Meal 3: Shake with plant-based protein powder
- Meal 4: Buckwheat, kale, spinach & Himalayan salt
- Meal 5: Sourdough bread with almond butter & A shake with plant-based protein powder
David’s daily meal plan consists of high-calorie food products. David is very disciplined with his diet and he carries ample food with him if needed.
David Laid Supplements
- Whey Protein
The above meal plan is a detailed study of what David consumes in a single day in order to maintain his massive muscles and weight. As you can see, David consumes nearly 5 meals every day.
We all know that exercise is essential in bodybuilding, but nutrition and food also play a major influence on how your body appears.
David Laid Workout Plan
Before starting your workout or exercise regimen, make sure you stay hydrated by consuming water or energy drinks during workouts.
You should also remember to warm up by exercising and cool down by stretching your muscles out, as this will assist you in completing an injury-free workout or exercise. Let’s take a peek at David Laid’s exercise program.
Before starting any workout, David makes sure to warm up his body and also before lifting heavyweight. Before the bench press exercise, he follows one set of the bar with high reps.
- 5 sets & 5 reps — Incline bench press
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell incline press
- 5 sets & 6-8 reps — Flat bench press
- Incline bench press as many reps as possible (burnout)
- Flat bench press as many reps as possible (burnout)
David generously warms up his upper body before treating his shoulder. He carries two dumbbells in each hand and does various types of exercise for fast blood circulation. He is very cautious to follow this routine before lifting heavyweight since it helps in an injury-free workout.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated dumbbell press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated behind the neck overhead press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated machine overhead press
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Cable lateral raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Front plate raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear delt seated fly machine
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear delt seated cable row
David loves to treat his back as he often deadlifts just to see how strong he is.
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Dumbbell rows
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Seated wide-grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated cable row
- 4 sets & failure — Close grip chin up reps until failure
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Hex bar shrug
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Cable shrug
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Close grip lat pulldown
David’s trained arms are strong, long and muscular, matching his body perfectly. Mentioned below is the arm workout that David did with Doug Martin.
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — Seated Hammer Curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Bodyweight dips
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — EZ bar curl
- 3 sets & 6-8-10 reps — Triceps cable pushdown
- Barbell curl – 1 burnout set
- Dumbbell seated triceps extension – 1 burnout set
When it comes to treating his legs, David starts with squats both regular and pause reps. This type of training results in high strength and massive size of legs with increasing reps. That is how David achieves motion in his legs.
- 4 sets & 3 reps — Barbell squat with pause
- 6 sets & 5 reps — Barbell squat
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Machine leg press
- 5 sets & 10 reps — Lying hamstring curls
You need to work hard to achieve a fit muscular body like him. David Laid Diet and Workout plan is all you need to follow with motivation and dedication. You follow him on various social media platforms. Below is the link to his Instagram profile.
You can take PDF of this workout routine and diet by taking screenshots or if you have desktop then just print this page.
David had to work hard for years to achieve his shredded and muscular physiques. After looking at David Laid diet and David Laid workout routine, we can conclude that if we want to be like him, we must work hard for it, and his daily routine inspires and motivates us to achieve a healthy body.