The Serge Nubret diet is all about to high protein and cut carbohydrates, while competing. His diet plan has a broad approach to nutrition. He is also known for his intensive and unique workout style. Stay connected to read in-depth about Serge Nubret diet and workout plan.
About Serge Nubret
Serge Nubret was a professional bodybuilder from French. As per his muscular body, He had two nicknames followed by ‘The Black Panther’ and ‘The Nubret Lion’. During his era between 1960 to 1970, No one wanted to compete with a fearsome man. He had a successful career bodybuilder, He was the biggest bodybuilder at his golden age.
- Nationality : French (Guadeloupe)
- Profession : Bodybuilder, Founder of WABBA, Head of IFBB France and Europe, Actor, Author
- Date-Of-Birth : October 6, 1938
- Died On : April 19, 2011
Nubret told about his diet and workout via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like youtube. He was the only bodybuilder to hold 6 world titles. He will always be remembered for having massive physiques. When he was in France, Nubret developed his passion for sports and believe that his reason to live is sports.
Serge Nubret Body Measurement
Serge Nubret Weight is 215 – 225 lbs (93.0 – 102.1 kg). His Height in Feet is 5 ft 11 inches.
- Height — 5’11” (180 cm)
- Weight — 215 – 225 lbs (93.0 – 102.1 kg)
- Arms — 21.5 inches
- Chest — 57 inches
- Waist — 27.5 inches
- Thighs — 27 inches
- Calves — 19 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He followed his diet plan and workout very strictly. He wanted to become a world champion bodybuilder. He won his first bodybuilder competition in 1958 When he was 20 years old. The first winning competition named “Mr. Guadeloupe“. But he has much in his mind, He always to do a big. He also won “Mr. Olmpia” many times.
Serge Nubret Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
The major factor to see in his diet is the protein that Nurbret consume within day. He would eat per pound of body weight like 2 grams of protein. As we actually see that he would consume at least 400 grams of protein within a single day.
- 8 eggs
- 4 pieces of toast
- 3-4 pounds of meat
- 3-4 pounds meat
Above all tells about Nubret’s meal plan and what he eats within a single day. If you want to follow his diet plan then you have to big appetite. During his competition day, he became animal like eat a lot. He told that He ate a lot of red meat, rice and beans. When he training for the competition He could eat up to 6lbs of red meat a day, That is unbelievable. when it comes to taking supplements then he was from an island, He never heard about it.
Serge Nubret Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helped you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
- 8 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell bench press
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell fly
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — Cable crossover
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — EZ bar pullover
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — Barbell curl
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — Lying triceps extension
- 8 sets & 10 reps — Bodyweight dip
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell concentration curl
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — Preacher curl
- 8 sets & 10-12 reps — Triceps cable pushdown
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Behind-the-neck press
- 6 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise (front and side)
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Lying lateral raise
- 6 sets & 10-15 reps — Barbell upright row
- 6 sets & 6 reps — Chin up
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Wide grip lat pulldown
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Reverse grip lat pulldown
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Close grip cable row
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — T-bar row
- 8 sets & 10 reps — Leg press
- 6 sets & 15 reps — Seated leg extension
- 6 sets & 15 reps — Lying leg curl
- 8 sets & 10 reps — Barbell squat
- 10 sets & 10 reps — Standing calf raise 10 x 10
If you want to save pdf of these then simply press “Ctrl + P” on your Pc or Laptop.
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Serge Nubret. So his diet plan and his workout plan and his daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Also Read : Arnold Schwarzenegger Diet and Workout Plan