Losing your weight isn’t easy you need lot of determination and patience.if you are tired to eat fruits and follow diet, why not trying some juices for lose weight? juices will also boost your immunity. we have some of juices for you. fruits juices has low calories and loaded with full fibre. juices will helps you to burn calories and provides you more health benefits.So let’s see some juices for lose weight.
Carrot has low calories and has full fibre. and due to his fibre , it keeps you full untill lunch. carrot juice have extra benefits like improves your skin tone , boost immunity , best for eye health , so now let’s go to see carrot juice ingredients and making instructions.
- 6-8 carrots
- 3 tbsp sugar or as required
- 2 glasses of chilled water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- You can add half apple, orange and ginger to enhance taste.
- Firstly, wash the carrots and peel the carrots with the help of a peeler and chop them into pieces.
- In a blender, add the chopped carrot slices.
- Add sugar and add chilled water into the blender.
- Blend it into a smooth juice for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the juice completely by mashing the pulp.
- Pour the juice into the glasses.
- Add lemon drops into it and stir well.
- Serve chilled.
Orange juice is the best juice that have low calories. it has also has zero fat. Juicing an orange may cost a good amount of weight loss friendly fibres.
- 4 Orange
- Salt , (or black salt) to taste
- Sugar , to taste
- Wash all oranges
- Peel the upper wrapper.
- You can also spoon out the rind which is left after extracting juice and blend it using a hand blender. Remember to discard seeds. Ground up orange seeds make the juice bitter in taste.
- Serve Homemade Fresh Orange Juice
Watermelon juice helps you to keep yourself hydrated. It has amino acid that helps to burn calories.
- 1 small sweet watermelon (a 6 pounder will do)
- 1 small lime, juiced (optional)
- Slice the watermelon in half. Using a big spoon, scoop chunks of sweet watermelon into the blender. Discard the rind.
- Blend the watermelon until it is totally pulverized, For extra flavor, squeeze the juice of one small lime into the blender and blend for a few seconds.
- If your watermelon is notably pulpy or seeded, pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.