Losing your weight isn’t easy you need a lot of determination and patience. if you are tired to eat fruits and follow the diet, why not try some juices to lose weight? juices will also boost your immunity. we have some juices for you. fruits juices have low calories and are loaded with full fibers. juices will help you to burn calories and provides you more health benefits. So let’s see some juices to lose weight.
1. Carrot Juice
Carrot has low calories and has full fibers. and due to his fibers, it keeps you full until lunch. carrot juice has extra benefits like improving your skin tone, boosting immunity, and best for eye health, so now let’s go to see carrot juice ingredients and making instructions.
- 6-8 carrots
- 3 tbsp sugar or as required
- 2 glasses of chilled water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- You can add half apple, orange, and ginger to enhance the taste.
Firstly, wash the carrots and peel the carrots with the help of a peeler and chop them into pieces.
In a blender, add the chopped carrot slices.
Add sugar and add chilled water into the blender.
Blend it into a smooth juice for 2-3 minutes.
Strain the juice completely by mashing the pulp.
Pour the juice into the glasses.
Add lemon drops into it and stir well.
2. Orange Juice
Orange juice is the best juice that has low calories. it has also had zero fat. Juicing an orange may cost a good amount of weight loss-friendly fibers.
- 4 Orange
- Salt, (or black salt) to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Wash all oranges
- Peel the upper wrapper.
- You can also spoon out the rind which is left after extracting the juice and blend it using a hand blender. Remember to discard seeds. Ground-up orange seeds make the juice bitter in taste.
- Serve Homemade Fresh Orange Juice
3. Watermelon Juice
Watermelon juice helps you to keep yourself hydrated. It has an amino acid that helps to burn calories.
- 1 small sweet watermelon (a 6-pounder will do)
- 1 small lime, juiced (optional)
- Slice the watermelon in half. Using a big spoon, scoop chunks of sweet watermelon into the blender. Discard the rind.
- Blend the watermelon until it is totally pulverized, For extra flavor, squeeze the juice of one small lime into the blender and blend for a few seconds.
- If your watermelon is notably pulpy or seeded, pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.