If we see as indian tradition tea is best drinks that means people serve it as drink.In preparing unfermented tea, the oxidizing enzymes are killed by steamblasting the freshly plucked leaf in perforated drums or by roasting it in hot iron pans prior to rolling. The leaf is then subjected to further heating and rolling until it turns dark green and takes a bluish tint. The leaves are finally dried to a moisture content of 3 to 4 percent and are either crushed into small pieces or ground to a powder. but i want to tell some types of herbal tea with its recipe and benifits.
1. Ginger Tea
Ginger is native to Asia and is the flowering plant of the Zingiberaceae family. Its root, or stem, adds flavor to many types of cuisine, but is also an ancient herbal remedy for a host of ailments. Drinking ginger tea may help with everything from motion sickness to cancer prevention. here is the herbal tea recipe and benifits.
- Ginger tea is a warming drink for cool weather.
- Ginger tea is a non-alcoholic, non-caffeinated, and virtually calorie-free drink.
- Ginger tea aids digestion, helps soothe upset stomachs, and can reduce nausea.
Easy Ginger Tea Recipe
- 1 or 2 slices of ginger root
- 1 cup boiling water
- honey (optional)
- Put the ginger root slices directly in a mug.
- Add the boiling water and allow it to steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add honey to taste, if desired.
2. Pepperment Tea
Peppermint tea is a popular herbal tea that is naturally calorie- and caffeine-free. Some research has suggested that the oils in peppermint may have a number of other health benefits, such as fresher breath, better digestion, and reduced pain from headaches. Peppermint tea also has antibacterial properties. here is the herbal tea recipe and benifits.
- May Ease Digestive Upsets
- Freshen Your Breath
- Improve Energy
- Fight Bacterial Infections
Easy Pepperment Tea Recipe
- 2 cups water (filtered)
- 15 mint leaves (fresh, peppermint or spearmint)
- Optional: 1 to 2 teaspoons sugar (or honey)
- Optional: lemon slices
- Optional: fresh lemon juice
- Optional: ice
- Gather all ingredients
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the fresh mint leaves.
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on desired strength.
- Add optional sweetener as desired. Start with 1 teaspoon per cup and add more ifdesired.
Green tea is loaded with nutrients and plant compounds that can have positive health effects And drinking green tea may even help you lose weight. The caffeine and catechins it contains have been shown to boost your metabolism and increase fat burning. here is the herbal tea recipe and benifits.
- Increases fat burning
- Protect the brain from aging
- reduce bad breath
- help you to loss weight
Easy Green Tea Recipe
- 2 teaspoons Green tea leaves
- 2 cups Water
- Honey , (optional) to taste
- Take a saucepan and start heating water on a high heat.
- Once the water starts boiling, turn off the heat and add the green tea leaves.
- Keep it covered for a minute.
- Strain the green tea into the tea cups.
- Add honey to taste And Serve It.
Thank you for visit my site. hope you can find something that you need and comment if you have any suggetions for me. Visit Again !