The Cory Everson diet is all about eating clean foods without any type of restriction. Like other bodybuilder and personality, She doesn’t have any specific criteria that she has to follow. Cory believes in eat big. Let’s have a detailed look in Cory Everson workout and her diet.
Who is Cory Everson?
Corinna ‘Cory’ Everson is a professional bodybuilder. She was born and raised in Wisconsin, USA. She broke many records and she was the first that won the Mr. Olmpia championship 6 times.
She is a well-known personality in the bodybuilding industry. Since her high school, She became an athlete. She was very active in sports in her school days
She broke all records of sports in her school. She also became a multi-sports champion in her school and made history.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Female Bodybuilder
- Date-Of-Birth: January 4, 1958
As we discuss her high school talent. She was a multi-talented girl. She was very skilled in sports activities and also in gymnastics, track & field, and badminton.
During her college days, She competed 3 times in the American Pentathlon. And the unbelievable thing is that she won every time.
However, the legend faced such a career-ending injury during the 1981 IFBB North American Bodybuilding Championship. She retired from bodybuilding in 1999.
Cory Everson Accomplishments
- 1999 IFBB Hall of Fame
- 2007 Lifetime Achievement Award (Arnold Classic)
- 2008 National Fitness Hall of Fame
- 1982 – Ms. East Coast – 1st (MW)
- 1982 – Bodybuilding Expo III – 2nd (MW)
- 1982 – Bodybuilding Expo Couples – 2nd
- 1982 – AFWB American Championships – 5th (HW)
- 1982 – IFBB North American – 1st (MW and Overall)
- 1982 – IFBB North American Mixed Pairs – 1st
- 1984 – American Women’s Championships – 1st (HW and Overall)
- 1984 – NPC Nationals – 1st (HW and Overall)
- 1984 – IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1st
- 1985 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1st
- 1986 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1st
- 1987 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1st
- 1988 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1st
- 1989 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1st
Cory Everson Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’8″ (172.5cm)
- Weight — 155 – 165lbs (70.3 – 74.8kg)
- Breast — 36 inches
- Waist — 24 inches
- Hips — 36 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. She follows her diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Cory Everson Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in fitness.
As you see in first paragraph that i mentioned she has no any restriction about eating food or dieting. She eat much and gaining too much body fat.
She also gives suggestions to others to follow a clean diet and clean food. She suggests dieting on her blog and says that don’t restrict your diet must while holidays.
Basically, The eating tips she gave is for the parties or out from home. She says that while attending and party, She suggests others take pre-party food and says eat healthy vegetables and protein shake before leaving home.
That thing your ravenous character when you are enjoying the party. If you want to eat while party then instruct the food like low-fat food, take egg white instead of whole eggs.
One last thing that for who addicted to drink should choose wine or light beer over hard liquor.
Also Read : Lily-Rose Depp Diet and Workout
Food to avoid
When it comes to junk food, Everyone must avoid it. Availability of junk food is very easy you can find it anywhere but it’s not good for your health.
Cory says it ‘easy food’, She suggests that you can change easy food into fruit and vegetables. He says that if you co-worker then enjoys cake, candy and cookies. And they should bring fruits and vegetables to their office as a trend.
Cory Everson Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
Cory is well known for her perfect and sculpted figure. She believes in weight lifting that that’s the key to women’s success. She parted muscle groups by exercise.
Every group of muscles has a different day for exercise and workouts. She does full-body workout.
Chest, Shoulder and Triceps Workout
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Bench presses (warmup)
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps : Bench presses (work sets)
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : High- or low-incline dumbbell presses
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Seated dumbbell presses
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Behind-the-neck presses
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Lateral raises
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Upright rows
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Bent-over laterals
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Dips or pushdowns
Back and Biceps Workout
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Bent-over rows (warmup)
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps : Bent-over rows (work sets)
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Lat pulldowns
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Low-pulley rows
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : One-arm bent-over dumbbell rows
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Standing barbell curls
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Concentration curls or cable curls
- 3 sets & 15-25 reps : Donkey Machine Calf Raise
- 3 sets & 15-25 reps : Standing Calf Raise
- 3 sets & 15-25 reps : Seated Calf Raise
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Squats (warmup)
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps : Squats (work sets)
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Leg presses or hack squats
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Leg extensions or lunges
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Lying leg curls or standing leg curls
- 3 sets & 15-25 reps : Donkey calf raises
- 3 sets & 15-25 reps : Standing calf raises
- 3 sets & 15-25 reps : Seated calf raises
- 3-4 sets & 25-40 reps : Pull down crunches
- 3-4 sets & 100 reps : Decline sit-ups
- 3-4 sets & 25-40 reps : Leg raises (off bench)
It’s not easy to become like her overnight. But it took her a lot of years of struggle to get the physique that she has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Cory Everson diet and Cory Everson workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and her daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.