The Vidyut Jamwal diet is all about vegan and indian food. He likes to eat indian foods without processing. As an martial arts he has to train his body with powerful workout. He believes in take high protein in his diet. Stay connected for read in brief about Vidyut Jamwal diet and his workout.
Who is Vidyut Jamwal?
Vidyut jamwal is a famous indian bollywood celebrity. We also known him as a “Commando”. his famous movies ‘commando’ and ‘commando 2’ inspire us about commando vidyut jamwal workout and body fitness. But we see in reel life but he is also fit and healthy in real life. He is the star and fitness icon of India. He follows a good diet and exercise plan.
- Nationality : Indian
- Profession : Martial Arts and Actor
If we want to have a well build physique, Then we need to focus on our diet, exercise and sleep and the most important thing is diet which is difficult to manage. Many people think that supplements and exercise is enough to build a good physique but there is nothing like this. Diet is most important for a well build physique. Let’s see the Vidyut Jamwal body measurement.
Vidyut Jamwal Body Measurement
- Height – 180 cm. (5′ 11”)
- Weight – 75 kg. (165 lb)
- Chest – 44 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout. He followed his diet plan and workout very strictly. Vidyut is a vegetarian, He loves to eating seasonal fruits. He always stick to a vegetarian diet plan. He has perfect approach to all nutrients. Let’s have a look on his meals.
Vidyut Jamwal Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
Meal no. 1 ( Pre Workout Meal )
- One banana
- One mango
- One scoop of whey protein
- 250 ml of milk
- 50 gm of muesli.
Meal no. 2 ( Post Workout Meal )
- 200 gm of tofu
- one scoop of whey protein.
Meal no. 3 ( Breakfast )
- 4 Idli and coconut causes.
Meal no. 4 ( LUNCH )
- 2 roti
- 1 katori sabji
- 1 katori daal.
Meal no. 5 ( SNACK )
- One serving upma.
Meal no. 6
- 200 gm of tofu a
- One scoop of whey protein.
Meal no. 7 ( DINNER )
- One roti
- Green sabji one katory.
All above diet chart tells us about what Vidyut eats within a single day. Basically, He takes 6-7 meals of the day, It can make feel him very fresh all day. All the macros are included in his diet, He makes right mix of all macros like protein, carbs and fats. This balanced diet plan with all nutrition can make him so muscular. He also take 2 meals different from his diet pre-workout meal and post-workout meal where he takes protein shake.
Vidyut Jamwal Workout Plan
The fact that the action hero does not like to spend extended hours at the gym is truly astounding. Vidyut hits the gym 3-4 days a week only for strength training. His gym workouts are mostly geared towards conditioning his shoulder and leg muscles.
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helped you to do injury free workout or exercise.
He trains his back and biceps
- Cable Row (3 sets, 5-6 reps)
- T-Bar Row (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- EZ-Bar Curls (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Hammer Curls (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Reverse Dumbbell Curls (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Pushups (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
He focuses on chest and triceps exercises
- Barbell Bench Press (3 sets, 4-6 reps)
- Incline Bench Press (3 sets, 4-8 reps)
- Pushdown (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable Crossovers (2 sets, 13 flyes)
- Skull Crushers (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Triceps kickbacks (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Run on treadmill (20 minutes)
- Dumbbell Lunges (2 sets, 8 reps for each leg)
- Reverse Dumbbell Lunges (2 sets, 8 reps for each leg)
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
He concentrates on shoulder exercises
- Shrugs (2 sets, 12-13 reps)
- Side Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Front Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Seated Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Upright Row (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
Vidyut Jamwal Bodybuilding Tips
- Having muscles and six spacks it not only about training hard , but it is also about to have right approach to nutrition.
- Without proper nutrition planning , anyone cannot achieve the perfect biceps, abs, and shoulders no matter how regularly he trains at the gym.
Is Vidyut Jamwal a vegetarian?
-> Yes, Vidyut Jamwal is a hardcore vegetarian.
We can evaluate that after take a look in Vidyut Jamwal diet and Vidyut Jamwal workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us about fitness and healthy life.
Also Read : Tiger Shroff Diet Plan