Who is Martyn Ford?
Martyn Ford is an English Bodybuilder, actor and fitness model. He was born in Rugby, United Kingdom. Martyn loves cricket since his childhood, he was very popular cricket player but after some serious injury he had to leave away it. after that Martyn love with bodybuilding and started to lifting weights. Martyn known in fitness industry by his massive tattos on his body. Let’s see Martyn Ford Diet and Martyn Ford Workout.
- Nationality : English
- Profession : Bodybuilder, Actor and Fitness Model
- Date-Of-Birth : 26 May, 1982
Martyn Ford tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. I tell one thing the guy eat big seriously, if you want to follow Martyn’s Diet than you have to big appetite to follow it. Because, Martyn eats 6000-7000 calories each day to maintain his massive body. Let’s see Toney Freeman Stats and Achievements.
Martyn Ford Accomplishments
- Sponsored Athlete
- Fitness Model
Martyn Ford Body Stat
Martyn Ford Weight is 310 lbs (140.6 kg). Martyn Ford Height is 6’8″ (203 cm).
- Height – 6’8″ (203 cm)
- Weight – 310 lbs (140.6 kg)
- Chest – 52 inches
- Waist – 35 inches
- Biceps – 20 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. After injured Martyn recover himself and he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Martyn’s diet and workout plan.
Martyn Ford Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look in Martyn Ford diet.
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 6 whole eggs
- 3 cups egg whites
- 2 scoops whey protein
- 2 pieces toast with peanut butter
- 7 ounces chicken breast
- 10 ounces sweet potato
- Steamed vegetables
- 8 ounces salmon
- 2 cups brown rice
- Greek yogurt
- Protein bar
- 7 ounces lean steak
- 10 ounces sweet potato
- Steamed vegetables
- Omelette with cheese
- Onions, Peppers, Tomatoes, with a bowl of cottage cheese
- Whey Isolate
- Multi and Mineral Vitamins
- Udo’s Oil
Above Diet plan tells us that what Martyn eat within a single day to maintain his massive muscles, as you See Martyn eats almost 7 meals each day. He says that there is no secret things to get massive muscles, You need to lift heavy weights and eat more as you can. we all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions also plays vital role that how your body look. Martyn eat in the car, at the gym, and even on set of movie.
Martyn Ford Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Martyn Ford workout routine.
We need to create strongest muscle of shoulder because most weight that we have to lift via our shoulder.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated machine press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Lateral raise machine
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Incline reverse dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Alternating front dumbbell raise
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing machine shoulder shrug
Martyn believe that you need to contract your muscles while doing back workout.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Single arm machine row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Close grip lat pull down
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Barbell deadlift
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated close grip cable row
Many of us thinks that the bench press is the only one that with the help of bench press chest muscle grow. but for strong chest muscle on chest you have to mix many types of exercises and do it with different angle and direction.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated chest press machine
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Flat chest press machine
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Bent over cable fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Pec deck
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline chest press machine
As you see in Martyn’s Leg exercise Martyn start with Safety bar squat and then Leg press because at starting of the day we having bunch of energy in our body.
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Safety bar squat
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Leg press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Lying hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated leg extension
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps — Calf raise on leg press machine
Martyn start with few reps of dumbbell curl and then straight bar pushdowns. Be careful of developing sloppy form when doing heavy arm movements.
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Triceps rope pushdown
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing dumbbell curl
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Alternating dumbbell curl
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Triceps straight bar pushdown
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing cable curl
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Martyn. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Martyn Ford Instagram/Id
Also Read : Brandon Hendrickson Diet and Workout Plan