Who is Conor McGregor?
Conor McGregor is a professional boxer, Irish professional MMA fighter, Sports star and Businessman. His Birthplace is Dublin, Ireland. He is very rich, very famous. Conor is a former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) featherweight and lightweight champion. Let’s see Conor McGregor Diet and his Workout.
- Nationality : Irish
- Profession : Professional MMA Fighter, Boxer, UFC Champ.
- Date-Of-Birth : July 14, 1988
Conor tell about his Meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. if you want to follow His Diet plan than you have to big appetite to follow it. Because, Conor eats Bunch of calories each day to maintain his massive body. Let’s see Conor McGregor Body Stats and Achievements.
Conor McGregor Accomplishments
- Former Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Featherweight Champion
- Former Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Lightweight Champion
- Former Interim UFC Featherweight Champion
- First Multi-Division Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Champion
- First Simultaneous Multi-Division Cage Warriors Fighting Championship Champion
- Former UFC Featherweight Champion
- Former UFC Lightweight Champion
- First Simultaneous Multi-Divisional UFC Champion
- Third Multi-Divisional UFC Champion
- Most consecutive Performance of the Night awards in UFC history (5)
- Most consecutive post-fight bonuses in UFC history (8)
- Tied for second-most Performance of the Night Bonuses in UFC history (7)
Conor McGregor Body Stats
Conor McGregor Weight is 145–155lbs (65.8–70.3kg). Conor McGregor Height is 5’7″ (170cm).
- Height – 5’7″ (170cm)
- Weight – 145–155lbs (65.8–70.3kg)
- Chest – 42 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Bicep – 16 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym and gaining muscle and weight when he was 20.
Conor McGregor Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look in Conor McGregor diet.
- Large glass of water
- Black coffee or herbal tea
Meal no. 1
- 2 eggs
- 200gm fish
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of coffee
- Tomato and lettuce
Meal no. 2
- 200gm of greek yogurt
- Almonds and nuts
Meal no. 3
- 200gm chicken
- Salad ( tomato, onion and lettuce )
Meal no. 4
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- Some nuts like almonds and cashews
Meal no. 5
- One scoop of whey protein
- 200 gm of sweet potato
Meal no. 6
- 200 gm of white rice
- 200gm fish
- 100 gm sweet potato
- 1/2 cup beans
Late night before bed
- A cup of rooibos
- Peppermint tea
- A glass of water
McGregor has water first thing every day. He loves water and coconut water. Above Meal Plan tells us that what McGregor eats within a single day to maintain his massive muscles, as you See McGregor eats almost 6 meals each day. we all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
Conor McGregor Workout Routine
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise. Let’s have a look in Conor McGregor workout.
Workout 1 : Flexibility and Dynamic Stretching
Muay Thai Knees
- Stand in a fighting stance. Step through with your back leg, driving your knee upward as you push your hips forward. Repeat the same with your opposite leg.
- Stand up your feet shoulder-width apart. Keep your arms up and rotate them forward and backward.
- Stand in front of wall put your both palm on wall. Rotate your hips as you swing your leg outward to get a good stretch on each leg.
- Lie on the floor with both feet touching the floor and your knees bent at 90 degrees. Lift your heel off the floor and push back gently until your head and toes are the only points of contact with the ground.
- Hold, then relax and repeat. (each 1 min.)
- Stand-up with your feet hip-width apart, put your hands on your hips. take your hips forward. circle in both direction.
Workout 2: Static Stretching
- Sit on the floor and bent your leg sightly in front of you. Roll back untill you are in invert position like touch your toes to the ground.
Sit-Through Abdominal Stretch
- Lie on your stomach with your palms in line with your armpits. Breathe in, and push your upper body up as you breathe out. Your legs should be flat and the part of your back should be curved.
Sit-Back Shoulder Stretch
- Start on your knees. Sit back toward your feet and forward your streched arm as far as you can it. Your face should be near the ground.
Lying Leg Stretch
- Lie flat on your back keep one knee bent at a 90-degree angle. Rest your other leg against it. strech your knee toward your chest to flex your knee, hip and hamstring.
- Sit on the floor with the soles of both feet together. Hold your feet and gently push down on your knees with your elbows to stretch your groin.
- Walk when you in squat position, rest backside on your foot with feet. It decrease knee pain.
- Start in a low, wide stance with your knees bent. Turn heel out as far as it will go and walk. Helps in develops hip and groin strength.
- Begin with high push-ups position. move one hand and opposite food forward. do push ups with bent leg. After the push-up, move your opposite limbs in the same way and repeat to advance forward.
- Pros :- improves core control and hip mobility.
- Bend and let your toes touch floor. Lock your knees and puts hands on floor, bounce 1 foot forward, then the other. Pull yourself using your abs.
- Pros :- core strength.
Workout 3: Bodyweight Circuit
(Do 5 sets of each for one minute. Try to beat your reps every time.)
- With the help of rings, pull your body up from the ground to arms fully extended, then back down again (Push-ups)
- Your Shoulder and Triceps in work
- Do basic push-up
- Your biceps, back and traps in work
- Do basic Pull-up
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, Bend your knees and sit back, erect your chest and head.do as much as you can, repeat from starting position, change the side.
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like McGregor. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Conor McGregor Instagram/Id
- What Conor McGregor eats within single day?
- What is workout of Conor McGregor?
- What is Conor McGregor Instagram id?
- How many awards won by Conor McGregor?
- Birthdate of Conor McGregor?
- Nationality of Conor McGregor?
Also Read : Nasser El Sonbaty Diet and Workout Plan