TJ Hoban beleives to take heathy and nutrient full food in diet. He always keep distance with high glycemic carbs and processed food because we all know that it increase body fat. But on behalf of it, TJ take the food having rich protein like vegetables and He always tries to give essential fat and carbs to maintain his physique. Stay tuned for read in deep about TJ Hoban diet and workout routine.
About TJ Hoban
TJ Hoban is an actor and WBFF Pro fitness model. He was born in Chicago, US. He is also a magazine model, something 100 magazines. As an actor he started his acting since he was 6 years old. TJ is also known for playing Rex. He is CEO of Bodycor supplements.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : WBFF Pro Fitness Model, Coach, CEO and Entrepreneur
- Year-Of-Birth : 1972
- Age (2020) : 48 years
TJ tell about his diet and workout via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform like youtube. He is not only successful in business but he has earn a big profile in fitness industry. TJ says that “I didn’t come this far to only come this far.” He started from weight lifting and then started gym and create a shaped physique.
TJ Hoban Body Measurement
TJ Hoban Weight is 180 lbs (82 kg). His Height in Feet is 5.11
- Height – 5’11” (160 cm)
- Weight – 180 lbs (82 kg)
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout. He follow his diet plan and workout very strictly. TJ maintan his weight and started gym and gaining muscle since he interested in the bodybuilding field. Tj often coocking his own meals.
TJ Hoban Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in muscle building.
- Whole egg
- Egg whites
- Steel cut oatmeal
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- Salmon salad with mixed greens,
- Onions, tomatoes, black olives, avocado
- Shredded carrots, cucumber, and olive oil
- Rice cakes with peanut butter
- Cottage cheese
- Grilled chicken breast with brown rice
- Steamed broccoli
- Shake with casein protein
- Almond butter
Above meal plan all tells that what TJ Hoban eats within single day. As we discuss that we have to follow our meal plan very strictly to get lean physique. He also follows it very strictly. TJ nourishes his body with low glycemic carbohydrates to help the body burn fat. For plan nutrients, He eats vegetables.
His diet plan having all macros like protein and fats and carbs. He also eats eggs and eggs white that is source of protein. He also take supplements like whey protein.
TJ Hoban Workout
Before start the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing cable chest fly
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Hammer strength chest press
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Flat bench cable fly
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Incline smith machine bench
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Pec deck machine
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Cable front raise with rope attachment
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Two arm cable lateral raise
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Arnold press
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell rear delt fly
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Standing rear delt raise
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell shrug
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Lying cable triceps extension
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Incline cable curl with rope
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Standing cable triceps pushdown
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Standing cable curl
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Dip machine
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Kneeling double bicep curl
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Seated forearm curl
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated machine row
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Close grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Weighted hyperextension
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Wide grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Bent over lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Close grip seated cable row
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Wide grip pull-up
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Single leg leg press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Seated calf raise
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Lying hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Standing calf raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated reverse leg curl
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Smith machine squat
As we see we have to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like TJ Hoban. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Also Read : Rich Froning Diet and Workout Plan