Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger is a bodybuilder, an actor and many more. He is also known as the Austrian Oak, The Terminator, John Matrix, Mr. Freeze, The Governator, Arnie. He also brand ambassador of many brands and also fitness icon for us. Let’s see Arnold Schwarzenegger Diet Plan and Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout Plan.
- Nationality : Austrian, American
- Profession : Bodybuilder, Actor, Movie Star, Producer, Activist, Businessman, Inventor, Writer, Politician
- Date-Of-Birth : July 30, 1947
Arnold Schwarzenegger tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. He tell what he eat within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follow his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet and workout is regular.
Let’s see Arnold Schwarzenegger Body Stats and His Achievement.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Accomplishments
- 1963 Steirer Hof Competition in Graz, Austria (runner-up).
- 1965 Junior Mr. Europe in Germany
- 1966 Best-Built Athlete of Europe in Germany
- 1966 International Powerlifting Championship in Germany
- 1966 Mr. Europe – amateur in Germany.
- 1966 NABBA Mr. Universe – amateur in London, England
- 1967 NABBA Mr. Universe – amateur in London, England
- 1968 German Powerlifting Championship in Germany
- 1968 IFBB Mr. International in Tijuana, Mexico
- 1968 NABBA Mr. Universe – professional in London, England
- 1968 IFBB Mr. Universe in Miami, Florida (tall class winner)
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Universe in New York
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York (2nd place to Sergio Olivia)
- 1969 NABBA Mr. Universe – professional in London, England
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Europe – professional in Germany
- 1970 NABBA Mr. Universe – professional in London, England
- 1970 AAU Pro Mr. World in Columbus, Ohio
- 1970 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York
- 1971 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Paris, France
- 1972 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Essen, Germany
- 1973 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York
- 1974 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York
- 1975 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Pretoria, South Africa
- 1980 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Sydney, Australia
Arnold Schwarzenegger Body Stat
Arnold Schwarzenegger Weight is 235 lbs (106.6 kg). Arnold Schwarzenegger Height is 1.88 m (6’2”).
- Height – 1.88 m (6’2”)
- Weight – 235 lbs (106.6 kg)
- Chest – 57 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
- Arms – 22 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. at the age of 18, he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Arnold’s diet and workout plan. Let’s see Arnold Schwarzenegger Diet Plan.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Diet Plan
- 3-4 whole eggs
- 2 pieces of bacon
- 1-2 pieces of Ezekiel Bread with cashew/almond butter, or ¼ cups of oats with honey, or ¼ avocado
- Multivitamin supplement
- Creatine-free supplement with agmatine.
- 10 ounces of red meat or grilled fish
- 1 cup vegetables or salad comprising avocado, macadamia, or olive oil as base
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- 2-3 oz. of cashews, walnuts, or almonds
- Weight gain powder containing BCAA nitrates
- Complex carbs
- Healthy fats (2 scoops with 6 ounces milk)
- Creatine powder (1 serving)
- Weight gain powder containing BCAA nitrates
- Complex carbs
- Healthy fats (2 scoops with whole milk).
- 12 ounces of grilled lean meat
- 1-2 cups of brown rice
- 1-2 cups of vegetables or large salad comprising avocado, macadamia nut, or olive oil as base.
- 2 cups of cottage cheese
- 2-3 ounces of cashews, almonds, or walnuts
- Nighttime support powder with 5-HTP
In Arnold’s meal plan we see that protein, carbs and fat also included. Diet has eggs, salmon, tuna, brown rice, Chicken, salad etc. This diet plan consider Bunch of calories. if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 5-6 days of week. let’s see Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout plan.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Arnold is clever in create a very powerful workout you can see he select every part in his workout plan
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Bench press
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Flat bench flies
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Incline bench press
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Cable crossovers
- 5 sets to failure — Dips
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell pullovers
- 6 sets to failure — Front wide-grip chin-ups
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — T-bar rows
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Seated pulley rows
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — One-arm dumbbell rows
- 6 sets & 15 reps — Straight-leg deadlifts
- 6 sets & 8-12 reps — Squats
- 6 sets & 8-12 reps — Leg presses
- 6 sets & 12-15 reps — Leg extensions
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Leg curls
- 5 sets & 15 reps — Barbell lunges
- 10 sets & 10 reps — Standing calf raises
- 8 sets & 15 reps — Seated calf raises
- 6 sets & 12 reps — One-legged calf raises (holding dumbbells)
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Wrist curls (forearms on knees)
- 4 sets & 8 reps — Reverse barbell curls
- To failure — Wright roller machine
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Barbell curls
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Seated dumbbell curls
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Dumbbell concentration curls
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Close-grip bench presses (for the all three heads)
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Pushdowns (exterior head)
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Barbell French presses (interior head)
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — One-arm dumbbell triceps extensions (exterior head)
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Seated barbell presses
- 6 sets & 6-10 reps — Lateral raises (standing)
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Rear-delt lateral raises
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps — Cable lateral raises
As you see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Arnold. So his diet plan, his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Arnold Schwarzenegger Instagram/Id
Also Read : Tavi Castro Diet and Workout Plan