The Karina Elle diet is all about eating clean food and fresh foods. She doesn’t ever count her calorie consumption, She eats heavy 3 to 4 meals in a single day. It can make it possible that she doesn’t take overeating and It can also fulfill her body requirements and gave her perfect energy the whole day. In this post, You can read about Karina Elle’s workout and diet plan.
Karina Elle Bio
Karina Elle is a fitness model, personal trainer, and social media influencer. She is the champion of the World Fitness Federation Pro Bikini World Champion. She won numerous titles and also worked as a model on many fitness magazine cover.
At the beginning, She always used to make a match with her older brother to make it home practice. After she completed her graduation, Karina practiced hard than before. She already decided that she want to build her career in fitness.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Fitness Model, Social Media Influencer and Pro Bikini Athlete
- Year-Of-Birth: November 2, 1991
Today, Karina is a sponsored athlete of the Gymshark and trains with other fitness influencers. She always maintains her body shape and body weight so she look always stunning and gorgeous. She has also a huge fan following on Instagram.
She always instructs their fans telling about diet and nutrition and also about a workout to maintain their body. Her big achievement is that she appears in Nike runway model.
Karina Elle Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’11” (180 cm)
- Weight — 135 – 145 lbs (61.2 – 65.8 kg)
- Breast — 31 inches
- Waist — 23 inches
- Hips — 35 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. She follows her diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Karina Elle Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in fitness.
As we discuss that she doesn’t count her macros and calories, That’s the reason that she always stay lean around a year. Karina always takes a natural and clean diet with all ingredients. She avoids some foods like junk food, sugary drinks, fatty food and processed food.
- Meal 1: Green smoothie with protein powder, cucumbers, broccoli, avocado, kale, spinach, celery, bell peppers, ginger, lemon, and berries
- Meal 2: Sweet potato toast with tuna, egg, cheese, salt, and sriracha
- Meal 3: Salad with grilled chicken breast, olives, spinach, carrots, olive oil, kidney beans, cucumber, and tomato
- Meal 4: Turmeric tofu scramble with organic tofu, Ezekiel bread, onion, avocado, and spices
- Meal 5: Low carb tacos with shrimp, mango, avocado, cucumber, onion, tomato, cilantro, and lettuce wraps
“I don’t count calories. I believe in portion control, cooking for myself, and eating simple ingredients like potato, chicken, broccoli, avocado, and eggs.”
Karina sometimes cheats her meal by eating her favorite classic burger and fries. After eating a cheat meal she also adds that it can help her to get fiber and fulfill the fiber need for her body. Once you habituated to eating clean, your body will need more fruits and vegetables.
Karina Elle Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
Karina follows a very intensive workout. some of the exercises like weightlifting, running, and circuit training. The training depends on the day when she starts training. It is necessary to change the workout plan every day.
To change and alternate workout make improves your body overall fitness. And we all know that all day that follows one type of routine every day is very boring.
Karina also recognizes that lots of people are spending hours and hours doing slow and steady-state cardio, when instead they should be utilizing the power of HIIT. she said:
“Did you know just 4 minutes of sprints can give you more benefits than 45 minutes of steady and slow cardio (think: tedious treadmill time).”
“And did you know that weightlifting can increase your metabolism for up to 48 hours after working out?”
Also Read: Mike Thurston Diet and Workout Plan
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps : Leg press
- 3 sets & 8-15 reps: Hack squat
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps: Smith machine deadlift
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps: Lying leg curl
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps : Seated leg extension
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Donkey calf raise
Upper Body Workout
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Hammer strength press
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Incline dumbbell fly
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps: Seated lat pull down
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Dumbbell row
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps: Seated dumbbell press
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Alternating front and side raise
- Split Lunge with Dumbbells: 10 x each leg/ (Repeat 3)
- Step-Ups -10 x each leg : (Repeat 3)
- Sumo Squat Booty Pulse x 20 : (Repeat 3)
- Dumbbell Deadlift x 10 : (Repeat 3)
- Bulgarian Split Squat 10 x each leg : (Repeat 3)
- Sprints 100 meters x 10 times
It’s not easy that you can become like her overnight. But it took her lots of years of struggle to get physiques that she has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Karina Elle diet and Karina Elle workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and her daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Here is our Question & Answer Forum