Mike Thurston diet tells about heathy eating for bodybuilding and stay healthy. He eats around 6 meals within a day. He is a popular personal trainer, Mike is occasionally cheat his diet plan within year. He also takes supplements for bodybuilding let’s start about Mike Thurston diet and workout plan.
About Mike Thurston?
Mike Thurston is a personal fitness trainer and a social media influencer. He was born and raised in England. He was with in love with bodybuilding and fitness since his teenage. With his constant hardwork and stubbornness, He created and incredible physique. At the age of 26, He had become personal fitness trainer. Mike has a huge fan following in his Youtube channel, Where he post videos about training and nutrition.
- Nationality : British
- Profession : Personal Trainer, Online Coach and Entrepreneur
- Year-Of-Birth : 1990
Mike tells about his diet and workout via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like youtube. When he was 18 years old, He fell in love with weight lifting and gym. His determination is wonderful because he says he do.
Mike Thurston Body Measurement
John Meadows Weight is 205–215 lbs (88.5–93.0 kg). His Height in Feet is 6
- Height – 6′ (183 cm)
- Weight – 205 – 215 lbs (88.5 – 93.0 kg)
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout. He follow his diet plan and workout very strictly. In 2013, He become professional trainer. After that he took decision to quit job and start career in fitness industry.
Mike Thurston Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
Mike never take carbs in morning because he don’t working out in morning. If you are train yourself in morning then it will be better to take high carbs in the morning. Mike’s diet is about lean proteins, complex carbs and vegetables.
- Omelette with 4 eggs
- 1 slice of bacon
- Half an avocado
- Tomatoes, dill, onions, mushrooms
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 50 grams raspberries
- 50 grams blueberries
- 30 grams peanut butter
- Honey and 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder mixed with oat milk and fruit (Post-workout)
- 200 grams of teriyaki salmon
- 300 grams rice and broccoli
- Brown rice crackers
- A banana
- 200 grams minced beef
- 300 grams sweet potato
- Green beans
- Omega 3 Fish Oil Tablets
- Vitamin D3 tablets
- Whey Protein
Above all tells about Mike’s diet plan and what he eats within a single day. His favorite healthy meal is chicken or Salmon with sweet potatoes, rice and vegetables. Mike believes that when is come to nutrition the most important factor is calories. Increase calories can make your muscle and decrease it to lose fat. Mike also drinks 3-4 liters water in single day and always stay hydrated.
Mike Thurston Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helped you to do injury free workout or exercise.
- Monday – Chest and Back
- Tuesday – Quads and Calfs
- Wednesday – Shoulders And Traps
- Thursday – Hamstrings and Back
- Friday – Arms
- Saturday – Abs
- Sunday – Rest
Deltoids And Traps Workout
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated Military Press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing Overhead Press
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated Lateral Raise
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Upright Row
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Front Raise
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing Cable Rear Delt Fly
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline DB Rear Delt Fly
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Hex Bar Shrugs
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — DB Shrugs
Chest And Triceps
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline dumbbell press
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Decline dumbbell flys (superset with Incline dumbbell flys)
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline barbell press
- 2-3 sets & 8-12 reps — Chest press
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Flat dumbbell skullcrusher
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Cable pressdown
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Overhead rope extension
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Feet elevated bench dip
- 4 sets & 8 reps — Standing barbell curl
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Alternating dumbbell hammer curl
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Standing EZ bar cable curl
Quads And Calves
- Slow decent tension squats
- One legged elevated squats for the hamstrings
- Barbell hack squats
- Walking Lunges
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated dumbbell shoulder press
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Seated dumbbell lateral raise
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Standing cable lateral raise
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Incline dumbbell rear delt raise
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Rear delt fly machine
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Bent over barbell row
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide grip lat pulldown
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — One arm dumbbell row
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing cable lat pulldown
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Barbell rack pull
If you want to save pdf of these then simply press “Ctrl + P” on your Pc or Laptop.
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Mike Thurston. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Also Read : Ulisses Jr Diet and Workout Plan