Leslie Kai Greene is an american professional IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness) bodybuilder. Kai greene was born on 12 July. He won the 2016 arnold classic recently, Kai was very near to beating Phil Heath in Mr. Olmpia 2014. He also brand ambassador of many brands and also fitness icon for us. In this post we will see Kai Greene Diet and Workout.
Kai Greene tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. He tell what he eat within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follow his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet and workout is regular.
There are lot of people in world who follow Kai Greene to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard for achieve it. these people believe their idols and inspiration is Kai Greene. He is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Kai Greene Body Stats.
Kai Greene Body Stats
Kai Greene Weight is 260-265 lbs (on-season), 300-310 lbs (offseason). And Kai Greene Height is 1.48 m (5’8”).
- Height – 1.48 m (5’8”)
- Weight –260-265 lbs (on-season), 300-310 lbs (offseason)
- Chest – 58 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Biceps – 22 inches
- Legs – 33 inches
Let’ see Achievement of Kai Greene In Bodybuilding World.
Kai Greene Bodybuilding Achievement
- 1994 NGA American Nationals – overall 1st
- 1996 WNBF Pro Natural Worlds – 1st
- 1997 NPC Team Universe Championships – 2nd
- 1998 NPC Team Universe Championships – 3rd
- 1999 World Amateur Championships – 6th
- 1999 NPC Team Universe Championships – 1st (Pro Card)
- 1999 World Championships, Slovakia – 4th
- 2005 New York Pro – 14th
- 2006 Iron Man Pro – 20th
- 2006 Shawn Ray Colorado Pro/Am Classic – 14th
- 2007 New York Pro – 6th
- 2007 Keystone Pro Classic – 3rd
- 2007 Shawn Ray Colorado Pro/Am Classic – 1st
- 2008 New York Pro – 1st
- 2008 Arnold Classic – 3rd
- 2009 Australian Pro Grand Prix – 1st
- 2009 Arnold Classic – 1st
- 2009 Mr. Olympia – 4th
- 2010 Arnold Classic – 1st
- 2010 Australian Pro Grand Prix – 1st
- 2010 Mr. Olympia – 7th
- 2011 New York Pro – 1st
- 2011 Mr. Olympia – 3rd
- 2011 Sheru Classic – 3rd
- 2012 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
- 2012 Sheru Classic – 2nd
- 2013 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
- 2013 Arnold Classic Europe – 2nd
- 2013 EVL’s Prague Pro – 1st
- 2014 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
- 2016 Arnold Classic – 1st
- 2016 Arnold Classic Australia – 1st
- 2016 Arnold Classic Brazil – 1st
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Kai Greene follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18 he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Kai Greene diet and workout plan.
Kai Greene Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Here is Kai Greene diet.
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 slices Ezekiel bread
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 8 ounces steak
- A large salad with mixed greens
- 2 scoops of whey protein
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 8 ounces of salmon
- 2 cups of brown rice
- 8 ounces grilled chicken
- 16 ounces sweet potato
In Kai Greene meal plan we see that kai greene protein, carbs and fat also included. Diet has eggs, sweet potato, Whey Protein, Chicken, salad, brown rice etc. So guys these are some information about Kai Greene diet plan. if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of week.
Kai Greene Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Kai Greene workout.
Kai Greene’s Chest Workout on Monday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Dumbbell pullover
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Incline bench press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Flat bench press
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Incline dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Machine chest fly
Kai Greene’s Back Workout on Tuesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Bodyweight pull-up (to failure)
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Bent over row superset with behind the neck pull-down
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated cable row
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Bent over reverse dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Smith machine stiff leg deadlift
Kai Greene’s Shoulder Workout on Wednesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Seated barbell shoulder press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Smith machine behind the neck press
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Dumbbell front raise
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Reverse peck deck
Kai Greene’s Leg Workout on Thursday is given Below.
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps — Standing calf raise superset with seated calf raise
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Lying hamstring curl
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps — Seated leg extension
- 5 sets & 10-20 reps — Barbell squat
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Single leg press
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Stiff leg barbell deadlift
Kai Greene’s Arm Workout on Friday is given Below.
For Biceps –
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Concentration Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Preacher Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Reverse Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Standing Bicep Curls with Straight Bar
For Triceps –
- 3 sets & 12-15-20 reps — Dumbbell Kickbacks
- 3 sets & 12-15-20 reps — Overhead Dumbbell Triceps Extensions
- 3 sets & 12-15-20 reps — Standing Triceps Extensions
- 3 sets & 12-15-20 reps — Triceps Cable Press Down
Kai Greene take Rest on this day.
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Kai Greene. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Social Media Profile
Kai Greene Instagram/Id
So above plan is all about the Workout of Kai Greene. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Kai Greene.
If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, supplements suggest me below i will post blog on the topic. I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.