The Juan Morel diet involves almost 11000 calories to maintain his massive physiques. Juan has the ability to eat a massive amount of food. As he eats big and also works big, He habituated to lifting 300lb weight. To maintain his workout strength he needs to eat a large amount of food. He follows his simple motto “If you want to grow… you need to eat!”. In this post, you can read about Juan Morel workout routine and diet plan.
Who is Juan Morel?
Juan Morel is an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and sponsored athlete. He was born and raised in Manhattan, New York. From his IFBB status, He made his name in the industry. He is also well known for his unbelievable nutrition and training approach. He has a successful career as a handball player and boxer. He was always been passionate to become a professional bodybuilder. Always chase his dream to achieve it and He did that.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : IFBB Professional Bodybuilder
- Date-Of-Birth : April 2, 1982
Juan told about his diet and workout routine via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like Youtube. After a constant workout, he got a muscular and massive physique. After building it, He tried his luck to go pro with it. He came in NPC championships many times. After some years he got his first PRO card. That’s the beginning for him. After he became professional, He participated in many International championships and also won them.
Juan Morel Stats
Juan Morel Weight is 295 – 310lbs (133.8kg – 140.6kg). His Height in Feet is 5 ft 11 inches.
- Height — 5’11” (180cm)
- Weight — 295 – 310lbs (133.8kg – 140.6kg)
- Chest — Will get soon
- Waist — Will get soon
- Arms — Will get soon
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs and fats. You need to maintain a balance between it.
Juan Morel Achievements
- 2007 NPC East Coast Championships, 2nd
- 2008 NPC Eastern USA BodyBuilding, Figure & Fitness Competition, 2nd
- 2009 NPC Northeast Grand Prix, 1st
- 2011 NPC US Championships, 2nd
- 2012 IFBB New York Pro Championships, 4th
Juan Morel Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
It seems different that other bodybuilders are stick with the typical diet plan that consists of chicken and rice meals, Juan has a different thought that he choose a wide range of food to fulfill his caloric need for his muscles. He eats foods like pasta, cheeseburgers and steaks and loves to actually enjoy all his meals. He has a perfect approach to nutrition, So that’s why he looks always muscular and energetic. Here is a sample of Juan Morel diet.
- Meal 1 – Protein Pancakes, Turkey Bacon, 6 Whole Eggs
- Meal 2 – Swiss Hamburger, Steak Fries, Diet Coke
- Meal 3 – Protein Shake with Almond Milk, Cake and Ice Cream Pint
- Meal 4 – 4 Scoops of Weight Mass Gainer with Water
- Meal 5 – Lasagna, Chicken Parm, 4 Slices of Pizza, Fried Calamari, Meat Sauce Spaghetti
- Meal 6 – Bagel, 6 Whole Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Cheese Slices
Above meal no. 1 is for his Breakfast, Where he mixes up his carbs, with protein options to give him a good amount of energy throughout the day. It is the most beneficial meal of his routine. Meal no. 1 includes up to 1,931 calories, 138 grams of carbs, 91 grams of fat, and 147 grams of protein. He also adds some supplements like Fish oil, creatine, BCAAs, and a multivitamin.
He also takes a morning Post-workout meal, Where he travels to his favorite restaurant ‘La Bottega.’ He actually books a chef that the chef will cook his favorite meal before he enters the restaurant. He eats foods like burgers, fries and diet coke. Which consider almost 1,560 calories, 140 grams of carbs, 77 grams of fat, and 70 grams of protein.
He also takes an afternoon Post-workout meal, Where Juan eats a very sweet dessert at home. This ice cream based dish (with added protein shake) adds up to 2,540 calories.
Juan Morel Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise. Here is a sample of Juan Morel workout routine.
Juan always tries new experiments in the gym and goes on based their results. One of the example that he introduced “standing behind the neck press”. Here is a workout that he does in his daily routine.
- Monday : Chest, Biceps and Triceps Workout
- Tuesday : Shoulder and Back Workout
- Wednesday : Quads and Hamstrings Workout
- Thursday : Chest, Biceps and Triceps Workout
- Friday : Shoulder and Back Workout
- Saturday : Quads and Hamstrings Workout
- 4 sets & 8-15 reps — Dumbbell or barbell seated press
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing side lateral dumbbell raise
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear Lateral Flyes
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing side lateral dumbbell raise
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Rear delt machine flyes
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing barbell behind-the-neck-press
It’s not easy that you can become like him overnight. But it took him lots of years of struggle to get the physiques that he has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Juan Morel diet and Juan Morel workout routine that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Juan Morel Instagram : @juandieselmorel
Also Read : Nicole Wilkins Diet and Workout
Here is our Question & Answer Forum