The Nicole Wilkins diet having a high amount of protein in it. She likes to stay lean and healthy throughout the whole year and within the off-season. She believes that “Eat right, be tight” . The major point of her diet is how she cycles her carb intake. At the end of plan, Carbohydrates get lower. She says that “I cycle my carbs so I don’t hit a plateau and my bodyfat continues to decrease.” Stay stick-on screen to read in-depth about Nicole Wilkins diet and Nicole Wilkins workouts.
About Nicole Wilkins
Nicole Wilkins is an American IFBB Figure Olympia champion. She was born in Farmington, Michigan. Since her childhood, She was very interested in physical activity and sports activity. At the age of 5, She joined ballet classes. After growing up she doesn’t take more interest in ballet and then joining cheerleading and dancing. When she was 7 years old, she moved to the gym. Then she loved this field and wanted to start a career in the fitness industry.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Fitness Model, Professional Figure Competitor, Fitness Trainer
- Date-Of-Birth : 5 February, 1984
- Age (2020) : 36 years
Nicole tells about her diet and workout routine via many interviews, Instagram chats and other social media platforms like youtube. She was very creative that at the age of playing with dolls, But she riding bikes and climb trees. After many years of hard work, She decided to compete in a fitness show. With the help of her best friend, She started to prepare and practice. Nicole stepped on stage in 2003 and Needless to say, Because of her hard work and dedication she won the competition and said :
“I won. But more than that, I knew I had found my passion.”
Nicole Wilkins Measurements
Nicole Wilkins Weight is 135 – 145lbs (61.2 – 65.8kg). Her Height in Feet is 5 ft 5 inches.
- Height – 5’5″ (165cm)
- Weight – 135 – 145lbs (61.2 – 65.8kg)
- Breast — Will get soon
- Waist — Will get soon
- Hips — Will get soon
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout and fitness. She loses her weight and started gym to make well physique body at an early age. She won numerous competitions in her era. After won her first competition then Nicole decided to train her body with a proper intense a workout. She started with local competitions and moved on to the national competitions. In 2006 NPC Junior Fitness Nationals, She won 2nd place. In 2007, She earned her first pro card. She proved herself that, She is a pro champion.
Nicole Wilkins Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in fitness and a healthy life.
Nicole follows both diet plans, In the off-season diet there is a minor difference that She eats more calories and also includes dairy products and some fruits. She almost eats 6 meals of the day. When she was preparing herself for Olympia, She completely changed her diet plan in order to sculpt a massive and impressive physique. Her favorite clean foods are grilled, crispy salmon, oatmeal.
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of oat bran
- 4oz tuna
- 15 almonds
- Green veggies
- 5oz chicken breast
- 4oz sweet potato
- Green veggies
- 5oz tuna
- 15 almonds
- Green veggies
- 5oz cod
- Large green salad with avocado
- 4 egg whites with whey isolate protein powder
- Omega 3,6,9
- Supplementation for joints
- Fat Burner
Above all about Demi diet and what she eats within a single day to maintain her body and maintain her weight. The similar things in the diet are Vegetables she loves them. She often tries oatmeal, egg whites, and whole eggs, almonds, salmon, steak, whitefish, chicken, avocado, broccoli, asparagus, cucumbers, spinach, and protein supplements. When she prepares herself for competition, She takes supplements like pre-workout and others to promote her muscle mass.
Nicole sometimes cheats her diet but never while preparing for a contest. but her guess is every three weeks or so.
Nicole Wilkins Workout
Before start the daily workout routine or exercise , make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
When it comes to training her body then she has different thoughts than other. She advises to a short but intense workout program. She does her all workout with high numbers of reps and lowest rest. She sometimes lifts heavy weight for long periods. She almost trains her body 5-6 days in a week but it depends on her diet and other schedules. For her cardio sessions, Nicole likes to vary High-Intensity Interval Training with sprinting or cycling.
- Shoulders (heavy), triceps
- Back, biceps
- Shoulders (light)
Nicole Wilkins Shoulder Workout
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — One-Arm Cable Lateral Raise
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Upright Barbell Row
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Plate Front Raise
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — Rear Delt Raise
Nicole Wilkins Leg Workout
- 3 sets & 30 sec. rest — Box Jump
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Bench Step-up
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Leg Presses
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Switch Split Jumps
- 3 sets & 20 reps — Leg Extension
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Lying Leg Curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Stiff-Legged Deadlift
Nicole Wilkins Back Workout
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Wide-grip Pull-up
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Seated Close-Grip Cable
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Lat Pulldown
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Bent over Barbell Row
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Pullover With Straight Bar
Nicole Wilkins Arm & Chest Workout
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell Incline Chest Press
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Standing Dumbbell curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Seated Two-Arm DB Triceps Extension
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Standing Cable flyes
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Cable Straight bar curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Cable Rope Pushdown
- 3 sets & upto failure — Pushups
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Machine preacher curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Bench Triceps Deep
- Barbell squats
- Seated dumbbell shoulder press
- Bent-over barbell rows
“I think if you are performing an exercise properly, seeing progress, and you enjoy doing it, why not use it?”
Nicole was very active in sports activities since her childhood. Now, She has a famous name in the fitness industries and also on social media. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Nicole Wilkins diet and Nicole Wilkins workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and need to follow her daily routine, It inspires us and motivate us about bodybuilding.
Also Read : Eleonora Dobrinina Diet and Workout Routine