Are you wondering how Chris Bumstead creates such great and huge muscles? Here is the Chris Bumstead workout routine.
Mr. Olympia Chris trains his body with a hardcore workout. He trains his body with a 5-day split workout. The partition helps him to heat every muscle of her body with a perfect exercise. Let’s have a look at the workout plan.
Who is Chris Bumstead?
Chris Bumstead is a professional bodybuilder, fitness model and fitness influencer. Chris was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Chris earns his first PRO card When he was 21 years old. He currently competes in the NPC Classic Physique division.
Once, Chris met with his sister’s boyfriend Iain Valliere. He began to consider competing. Valliere was and continues to be a great mentor to him. He encouraged Bumstead to take the stage.
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder & Fitness Influencer
- Date-Of-Birth: February 2, 1994
Chris discusses his nutrition and training routine in several interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms. If you wish to follow His Diet, you must have a strong appetite.
Chris consumes a large number of calories each day in order to maintain his big physique. Let’s take a look at Chris Bumstead’s stats and accomplishments.
He was chosen to share the details of his training. He has released multiple videos to describe the totality of his workout routines, despite the fact that it is not an easy program.
Chris Bumstead Accomplishments
- 2015 CBBF Canadian National Bodybuilding Championship Men’s Junior Division, 1st
- 2016 CBBF Bodybuilding Championships Open Heavyweight Division, 2nd
- 2016 IFBB North American Bodybuilding Championships, 1st (Pro Card)
- 2017 IFBB Mr. Olympia, 2nd place
- 2018 IFBB Mr. Olympia
- 2019 IFBB Mr. Olympia, 1st place
Chris Bumstead Body Stats
If we want to have a good body, we must focus on our nutrition and exercise routine. Chris stuck to his diet and fitness routines to a tee.
At a young age, he began working out at a gym and soon developed muscle and weight. Stick to a diet and fitness regimen like Chirs if you want to make a huge change.
|Thighs||Will Get Soon|
We must concentrate on our food and exercise if we want to maintain a healthy physical physique. He meticulously adheres to his diet and exercise routine. We must eliminate processed foods from our diets and focus solely on fresh, healthy foods.
If you want to maintain a healthy physique, you must exercise control over the foods you consume. That means you must eat nutritious foods that provide your body with essential micronutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats. You must strike a balance between the two.
Chris Bumstead Cutting Diet
When we examine nutrition statistics, we can observe that our health is influenced by two elements. The first is, what kind of diet do we follow on a daily basis? The second factor is the type of activity we conduct on a daily basis.
In your diet plan, you must consider calories as well as other aspects such as macronutrients, protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. You should be aware that eating and sleeping are the two most vital activities for fitness and healthy existence.
- Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 1 1/2 cups of egg whites, 3/4 cup of oatmeal
- Meal 2: 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast, 6 ounces of white rice
- Meal 3: 6 ounces of ground turkey, 6 ounces of white rice, 2 ounces of avocado
- Meal 4: A mixed salad with 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast, onions, peppers, carrots, tomatoes, and non-fat dressing
- Meal 5: 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast, 5 ounces of sweet potatoes
- Whey Protein
- Vitamin B Complex
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Fish Oil
- R-Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin C
If you are interested in bodybuilding then you should read Jeff Cavaliere Diet and Workout.
Chris Bumstead Bulking Diet
This is Chris’s daily meal schedule when he is bulking up. As we all know these days, resting our bodies is important when bulking up. Chris believes that you should eat just as much food on rest days because this is when you will grow muscle.
- Meal 1: Protein shake with chocolate whey protein, 3 pieces of bread, 4 whole eggs and A banana
- Meal 2: 7 ounces of grilled chicken breast, 8.5 ounces of white rice
- Meal 3: 7 ounces of ground turkey, 10 ounces of white rice and half an avocado
- Meal 4: 7 ounces of grilled chicken breast, 8 ounces of white rice and half an avocado
- Meal 5: 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast and 6 ounces of sweet potato fries
Chris loves protein pancakes, His diet is incomplete without the protein pancakes. He used to make pancakes when he was competing in Mr. Olympia. He used baking powder and almond milk to make it tastier.
CBum Workout Routine
Make sure you stay hydrated throughout workouts by consuming water or energy drinks before you begin your workout or training program.
Also, remember to warm up by exercising and cool down by stretching your muscles out, as this can assist you to avoid injury during your workout or exercise.
The following is Cbum workout routine.
Workout Routine Split
- Day 1: Back workout
- Day 2: Chest and Biceps Workout
- Day 3: Hamstrings & Glutes workout
- Day 4: Shoulder and Triceps Workout
- Day 5: Quads Workout
Chris fall in love with the gym, He started to train his body when he was very younger. Chris used to spent most of the time in the gym and hit every muscle of her body. That’s why he has a muscular body ever. Hard work pays off! He won Mr. Olympia.
When Chris starts his workout, In the beginning, there are heavy compound movements like deadlifts. You have to warm up your body with some cardio or other exercises.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Bent-Over Rows
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns or Wide Grip Assisted Pullups
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Straight Arm Pulldowns
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Dumbbell Rows
- 3 sets & 20 reps: Machine Rows
- 2 sets & up to failure: Hyper Extensions
People often ask what days I train certain body parts and my answer is I don’t. I have a 5 day rotation and rarely take days off unless I feel I need to. – Chris
Chest & Biceps Workout
The chest is the most visible muscle, and it must be trained properly. Chris feels that you must perform the chest workouts at a high level of intensity.
- 5 sets & 15-15-12-12-10 reps: Incline Dumbell Bench Press
- 4 sets & 12-10-8-8 reps: Smith Machine Bench Press
- 3 sets & 15-12-12 reps: Incline Dumbell Fly’s
- 3 sets & 15-12 reps: Cable Fly’s
- 3 sets & up to failure: Push Ups
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Barbell Curls
- 3 sets & up to failure: Reverse Barbell Curls
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps: Machine Preacher Curls
- 2 sets & 10-8 reps: Hammer Curls
Chris must follow the training schedule below to train his hamstrings and glutes. This strategy works well for him. Chris begins with Leg Curls.
- 4 sets & 15 reps: Lying Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps: Straight Legged Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 4-5 reps: Standing Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps: Reverse Hack Squat
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Single Legged Glute Pushdowns & Glute Kickbacks
Chris begins his shoulder day workout with three sets of dumbbell lateral lifts or shoulder press. Following that, he does a variety of exercises to sculpt his shoulders.
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Dumbbell Lateral Raises
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Barbell Front Raise
- 4 sets & 20-15-12-12 reps: Single Arm Cable (Rear Delts)
- 3 sets & 15-12-12 reps: Upright Rows
- 3 sets & 15-12-12 reps: Rope Face Pulls
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Machine Lateral Raises
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps: Bench Dips
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: EZ-Bar Skull Crushers
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Reverse Grip Barbell Skull Crushers
- 3 sets & 12-10-8: Single Arm Cable Kickbacks
Chris tells about his abs workout routine on his Instagram post. He said that
Abs are something I have NEVER trained directly, I always found they were worked through compound movements or by just bracing my core all the time as I train. Buttt I have also never had great abs on stage (or in mirror selfies) and I find it extremely hard to make them pop, especially at the bottom. So one extra thing I’m going to focus on this year is building that mind muscle connection to my abs, and actually training them to see what kind of result it can give me.
Why have I never trained them? I just never cared about abs personally, I never think of abs when thinking of my dream physique. I was also worried training them too much would cause my waist to get thicker and for that reason I’ll still be avoid super heavy weighted crunches. – Chris Bumstead
Here is the Quads workout:
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Leg Extensions
- 6 sets & 10-12 reps: Squats
- 4 sets & 40-30-20-10: Leg Press
- 4 sets & 15 rep: Leg Extensions
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps: Standing Lunges
If you want a PDF format of the Cbum workout then comment below we will send you a PDF through the mail. Thank you.
1. Is Chris Bumstead Mr. Olympia?
Ans. Yes, Chris won Mr. Olympia in 2020.
2. Does Chris Bumstead do cardio?
Ans. Chris does morning cardio where treadmill brisk walk for 25 minutes and Stairmaster for 25 minutes.
It’s not easy to become like him in a day or two. But he had to work hard for years to achieve his shredded and muscular physiques. After looking at Chris Bumstead workout routine and Chris Bumstead diet, we can conclude that if we want to be like him, we must work hard for it, and his daily routine inspires and motivates us to achieve a healthy body.