The Zyzz diet was all about eating everything that gives him natural macronutrients. Zyzz was fortunate enough that have a metabolism that could burn anything, He ate. That gives the results like, Fat never increase. He avoided junk food and processed food like soft drinks, sweets and sugar. He believed in stay hydrated all time by drinking water and green tea. Stay connected to read in-depth about Zyzz diet and Zyzz workout routine.
Who is Zyzz?
Zyzz (Aziz Shavershian) was a fitness trainer and fitness model. He was born in Russia. He has been known in the world as an “aesthetic icon”. Everyone wants to sculpt physiques and attitude like him. He became popular on the internet quickly and spread his personality. He also made history when his name the “Zyzz” became published in the Urban Dictionary as the “epitome of aesthetics”.
- Nationality : Russian Born, Australian Bred
- Profession : Celebrity, Personal Trainer and Model
- Date-Of-Birth : 24 March, 1989
Zyzz told about his diet and workout routine via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like youtube. He rising quickly his personality and famous well around the world’s young generation. The news of his death came as a huge shock to thousands in 2011 when he was only 22 years old. He was not only a fitness model or trainer but also a successful entrepreneur. He has also established his own protein brand company.
Zyzz Body Measurements
Zyzz Weight was 205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0kg). His Height in Feet was 6 ft 1 inch.
- Height — 6’1″ (185.5cm)
- Weight — 205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0kg)
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He followed his diet plan and workout very strictly. Zyzz achieved very large fams within a short time with his energetic Youtube videos and his attitude. His well-sculpted massive physique and different lifestyle have been trending in many discussion and bodybuilding forums.
Zyzz was inspired by his brother about bodybuilding and after that he decided to build massive physiques. Before that he was a “skinny-kid” in school. In his videos, he’d talk about his ectomorph body type. He said that “I had absolutely no idea about anything gym-related, and it took months and months of research to know exactly what to do and how to go about my training and eating.”
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
Zyzz took a simple diet but make sure he had enough macros like protein, fats, and carbs in each meal. His diet was that he focuses on making sure that he would eat everything that perfectly matches what his body needs to take. One thing that he was fortunate, his fast-acting metabolism kept him lean all time. He also took a cutting diet sometimes, Where he focuses on calories.
- Meal 1 – 6 boiled Eggs, 2 cups of Oatmeal and a Protein Shake
- Meal 2 – 300g Chicken Breast (boiled) Broccoli and Brown Rice
- Meal 3 – 200g Tuna chunks in spring water, mixed with Spinach Leaves, and Wholemeal Past
- Meal 4 – Stir-fry Beef/Kangaroo Mince with some vegetables
- Meal 5 – Steak or Kangaroo and Brussels Sprouts
- Meal 6 – 4 scrambled Eggs and some Salmon
- Meal 7 – One cup of no fat Cottage Cheese 10m before bed
- No fast food.
- No soft drinks
- No sweets or sugar
- Only fluid you shall drink is water and green tea
- Hydrolyzed whey protein
- Fish oil caps (6 a day)
- Vitamin C
- Green Tea
- Pre workout energy
- Fat burners
Zyzz was very strict to following his regular diet and he never cheated on his diet plan. Occasionally, Zyzz includes cheat meals in his diet routine. He always kept a distance from junk food and processed food. If we see the Zyzz diet then it is similar to other bodybuilders in the industry. He focused on all food groups like lean meat and lots of vegetables. He never avoided fat in meals which always avoided bodybuilder.
Above all about Zyzz’s meal plan and what he ate within a single day. If you want to follow it, You can adjust according to your weight. He almost ate 7 meals of the day that gave him all day energetic and fresh. Also, He got all macros from his meal plan. He also took supplements that given above. His diet almost discovers about 3800 calories and 400gm protein.
Zyzz Workout Routine
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helped you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
Zyzz was a believer that, If he could do more reps than his standard 8 or 10 he would push through and keep going. For him, Gym was an epic event. He had built it up for hours and days in his mind, in Zyzz’s word’s, he’d create the “mind-pump.” When he entered the gym, He saw it as a business while others were busy chatting and rest between every exercise. He does his workout with an intensive mindset and focused the mind.
Zyzz Favorite Exercises
- Lateral Raises
- Incline Dumbell Chest Press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Incline Dumbbell Press
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Bench Press
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Incline Flies
- 3 sets & upto failure — Chest Dips
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell Curls
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Preacher Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Squats
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Lunges
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Leg Press
- 3 sets & upto failure — Leg Extensions
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Leg Curls
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Lat Pulldowns
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Deadlifts
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Bent Over Rows
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbell Rows
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Hyperextensions
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Upright Rows super-set with Lateral Raises
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Front raises
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Lying Rear Delt Raises
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Close-Grip Bench Press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Pulldowns
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Skullcrushers
Saturday: Full Body Workout
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Deadlifts
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Squats
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Clean and Jerk
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Weighted Pullups
The diet plan, He applied on his routine is very simple and beneficial for his body structure. If you follow it then you will definitely reach to the right amount of calories and all macronutrients for your body.
We can evaluate that after take a look in Zyzz diet and Zyzz workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us about bodybuilding. In short, At short life he achieved big dreams.
Also Read : Mike O’Hearn Diet and Workout Routine