Tavi Castro is a in Dutch-Canadian Professional Bodybuilder. He was born in 1990. Tavi is Brilliant at Soccer but at the age of 18 he leaves it. he is fitness influencer. He also brand ambassador of many brands and also fitness icon for us. In this post we will see Tavi Castro Diet and Workout.
Tavi Castro tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. He tell what he eat within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follow his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet and workout is regular.
There are lot of people in world who follow Tavi Castro to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard for achieve it. these people believe their idols and inspiration is Tavi Castro. He is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Tavi Castro Body Stats.
Tavi Castro Body Stats
Tavi Castro Weight is 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg). And Tavi Castro Height is 5’10” (177.5cm).
- Height – 5’10” (177.5cm)
- Weight – 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg)
- Chest – 40 inches
- Waist – 29 inches
- Biceps – 18 inches
Let’ see Achievement of Tavi Castro In Bodybuilding World.
Tavi Castro Bodybuilding Achievement
- 2012 – First Place Junior Bodybuilding Category Musclemania
- 2012 – Second Place Fitness Modeling Category Musclemania
- 2020 – NPC Regional qualifier Warsaw Poland Men’s Classic physique
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Tavi Castro follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18 he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Tavi Castro diet and workout plan.
Tavi Castro Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like—what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Here is Tavi Castro diet.
- Medium whole egg
- Egg white
- Generic Whey isolate
- Oatmeal, Cinnamon, Stevia
- 2 slices of Whole Grain Bread with Peanut Butter
- Zero Carb Nutella
- Sweet potato with tilapia fillets
Meal 4 (Pre-Workout)
- Chicken breast with coconut oil
- Cooked brown rice
Meal 5 (Post-Workout)
- 2 scoops of Whey Isolate
- Beta Alanine
- Animal Pak
- Vitamin C
- Green Tea
- Omega 3
In Tavi Castro meal plan we see protein, carbs and fat also included. Diet has eggs, Whey Protein, Chicken, salad, brown rice etc. So guys these are some information about Tavi Castro diet plan. if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of week.
Tavi Castro take supplements like Animal Pak, ZMA, BCCA, Vitamin C, Beta Alanine etc..
Tavi Castro Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Tavi Castro workout.
Tavi Castro’s Leg Workout on Monday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Narrow stance smith machine squat
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Smith machine lunge
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Narrow stance leg press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide stance leg press
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide stance calf raise on leg press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Narrow stance calf raise on leg press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing calf raise on smith machine
Tavi Castro’s Chest/Biceps Workout on Tuesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Incline dumbbell chest press
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Flat dumbbell chest press
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Incline dumbbell close grip press
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Flat dumbbell close grip press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated machine chest press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Pec deck
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Incline dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing cable chest fly
Tavi Castro’s Back/Traps Workout on Wednesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 6-12 reps — Barbell deadlift (last set is a drop set)
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Bent over barbell row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Bent over cable row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide grip lat pull down
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Straight arm lat pull down
Tavi Castro’s Shoulder Workout on Thursday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Dumbbell rear delt fly
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Incline dumbbell rear delt fly
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing dumbbell front and side raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Behind the back cable shoulder raise
- 8 sets & 8-10 reps —Smith machine shrug
Tavi Castro’s Arm Workout on Friday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 6-12 reps — Hammer curl & concentration curl
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — EZ bar blaster curl
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Lying down cable curl
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Rotating dumbbell bicep curl
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Overhead dumbbell tricep extension
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Overhead cable tricep extension
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Cable tricep pulldown
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Single arm cable pulldown
Tavi Castro’s Chest-Calves Workout on Saturday is given Below.
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Incline Dumbbell Fly
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Flat Dumbbell Fly
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Incline Cable Fly
- 3 sets & 12 reps — Pec Deck
- 3 sets & 50 reps — Calf Raises
Tavi Castro Take Rest on Sunday.
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Tavi Castro. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Social Media Profile
Tavi Castro Instagram/Id
So above plan is all about the Workout of Tavi Castro. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Tavi Castro.
If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, supplements suggest me below i will post blog on the topic. I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.