Steve Cook is a fitness model, social media influencer and have a biggest name in bodybuilding industry. Steve Cook is a fromer Mr. Olmpia. Steve was born on 10th December, 1984 in Boise, Idaho. He also brand ambassador of many brands and also fitness icon for us. In this post we will see Steve Cook Diet and Steve Cook Workout .
Steve Cook tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. He tell what he eat within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follow his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet and workout is regular.
There are lot of people in world who follow Steve Cook to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard for achieve it. these people believe their idols and inspiration is Steve Cook. He is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Steve Cook Body Stats.
Steve Cook Body Stats
Steve Cook Weight is 205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0 kg). Steve Cook Height is 185.5 cm (6’ 1”).
- Height – 185.5 cm (6’ 1”)
- Weight – 205 – 215lbs (88.5 – 93.0 kg)
- Chest – 45 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
- Biceps – 16.5 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Steve Cook follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. From the school time he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Steve Cook diet and workout plan.
Steve Cook Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look in Steve Cook diet.
Steve is clever in creating their diet because he knows that abs and muscle are not made by eating fast food daily. Steve moderate all the ingredients in the meal plan here is what steve eat within a single day.
- 2 whole eggs
- 5 egg whites
- Almond milk
- Oatmeal with blueberries
- 1 apple
- 2 ounces of beef jerky
- Chipotle burrito bowl with double chicken
- White rice
- Black beans
- Mild or hot salsa
- Bison patty
- Sweet potatoes
- Cinnamon Chex cereal
- 2 rice cakes
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 2 scoops of whey protein
In Steve Cook meal plan we see that protein, carbs and fat also included. Diet has eggs, sweet potato, Whey Protein, Chicken, salad, white rice etc. So these are some information about Steve Cook diet plan. if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 5-6 days of week.
Steve Cook Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Steve Cook workout.
Steve Cook’s Chest Workout on Monday is given Below.
- 5 sets & 12-14 reps — Incline cable fly
- 3 sets & 8-10 reps — Smith machine incline bench press
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Isolateral dumbbell bench press
- 3 sets — Chest dip 3 sets with 1-minute rest
- 3 sets — Landmine barbell press 3 sets with 1-minute rest
- 3 sets — Decline push-up 3 sets with 1-minute rest
Steve Cook’s Shoulder Workout on Tuesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing overhead barbell press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Single arm dumbbell press superset with Cuban press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Single arm upright row superset with incline facing lateral raise
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Rear delt dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Cable standing lateral raise
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Single arm cable shrug
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Reverse pec deck machine
Steve Cook’s Back Workout on Wednesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Dumbbell bent over row
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell deadlift
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Close grip seated lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Bending rope lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated wide grip cable row
Steve Cook’s Leg Workout on Thursday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Front box squat
- 3 sets & 15-16 reps — Barbell walking lunge
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Glute ham raise
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Vertical leg press superset with hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Standing calf raise
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Hip abduction machine
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Reverse hyper extension
Steve Cook’s Arm Workout on Friday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Dumbbell trap shrug superset with incline barbell press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Behind-the-back barbell shrug
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline dumbbell curl superset with dumbbell triceps extension
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing barbell curl superset with cable rope pushdown
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Cable incline triceps extension superset with seated cable curl
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Single arm landmine press with T-Bar
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Steve Cook. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Steve Cook Instagram/Id
So above plan is all about the Workout of Steve Cook. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Steve Cook. If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, supplements suggest me below i will post blog on the topic.