The Sophie Arvebrink diet is all about eating a lot of golden calories. She trains herself 7 times a week. In order to fight with workout, She needs enough fuel to maintain herself. She fulfills her body with the right amount of nutrients. Let’s have a detailed look at her diet and workout.
Who is Sophie Arvebrink?
Sophie Arvebrink is a fitness sensation and model. She was born and raised in Sweden. She is known for his massive muscle building.
She started her bodybuilding journey when she was 18 years old. Sophie was tired from her skinny frame so he decided to build muscles.
Also Read: Karina Elle Diet and Workout
- Nationality: Swedish
- Profession: Fitness Model and Personal Trainer
- Date-Of-Birth: September 7th, 1991
Sophie’s passion about bodybuilding is as strong as her self-trust. Her intensive workout and continuous hard-work lead herself to a beautyful destiny. After years of struggle, She was successful in building massive muscles.
Almost in 2 years, She shows us that nothing is impossible. He gained almost 30 pounds of quality mass. Today, She is one of the popular athlete of Sweden. Day by day, Her hard practice made her a experienced weight-lifter.
Sophie Arvebrink BODY MEASUREMENT OR STATS
|Weight||145 – 155lbs (65.8 – 70.3kg)|
|Breast||Will Get Soon|
|Waist||Will Get Soon|
|Hips||Will Get Soon|
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. She follows her diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Sophie Arvebrink Diet
If we see the facts about diet, Our health depends on two things. The first one is, What type of diet we take every day. The second thing is that what type of exercise we do in our daily routine.
You need to take care of calories in your diet plan and many factors like macros protein, carbs and fiber. You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important activity in fitness and healthy life.
Sophie’s diet include high caloric meals. In order to fuel her body, She eats heavy meals daily. She also takes lot of protein in her diet. Sophie’s diet is always clean diet.
If we talk about her favorite food then, She always eats healthy foods. She always tries to avoid sweets and other cheat meals as possible as she can.
She planned one cutting day, Which held once in a month. Where she eats only vegetables and drinks lemonade. Having one day with low calori meal in a month is very helpful in detox our body.
“It’s very important to clean the body of all the toxins that build up throughout the month,”
The below is the recipe that Sophie eats between the meal.
- 1 Casein Protein
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Teaspoons Cocoa
- 3 Tsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- As much stevia as you want to sprinkle
- About 4 tablespoons water or milk
- Optional: Other spices/coffee powder
- “Mix all ingredients in a bowl. It will look like a giant thick dough. Spread the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrapping.”
- “Set in the microwave and run it at full power for about 40-45 seconds. Remove and check if the consistency is good. If it is too loose, run a few seconds in the microwave to desired consistency. Remove and turn the bowl upside down on a plate (or eat right out of the bowl) and top with optional accessories. (Like berries or quark).”
- 138 kcal
- 26 g protein
- 3 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fat
Sophie Arvebrink Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
If we see in her workout, Then she trains herself seven days of week and once in a day(sometime twice). Sophie never take break from training, If it necessary then it would be of 1 or 2 days in a month.
Sophie’s major focus is on her shoulder. She also says that it s her favorite part. She performs high volumes of sets and reps in her shoulder training. It would helps her to sculpt a massive shoulder muscle.
- 3-5 sets & 10 reps: Seated Dumbbell Press
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps: Side Lateral Raise
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps: Dumbbell Shrug
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps: Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps: Reverse Machine Flyes
One of the favorite workout of Sophie is deadlift. When it comes to deadlift workout, She always tries to reach high number of reps and sets. She also named that day by “the powerlifting day”.
If you want to build massive back then, Here is some tips from Sophie.
- “I can’t tell you which stance to use: narrow, wide, or somewhere comfortable in between. Try them all out.”
- “I prefer mixed grip, since my hands are small, and I get a better grip that way. If you use a mixed grip, make sure you switch hands from time to time.”
- “Inhale right before you start and get into lifting position. Inhale, lock in your back position and build that abdominal pressure. Feel the tension in your hands, lats, and hamstrings. You shouldn’t be comfortable at the bottom of the lift!”
- “Pull the bar close to your body, and then push through your knees. This isn’t just a back lift; use your legs and your back at the same time so that the lift is synchronized.”
- “Don’t overextend your lower back in the top of the deadlift. Lock that butt!”
- “Other people will say differently, but in my book, heavy deadlifts are all about the concentric phase—the way up. Don’t hold back or go slow in the eccentric phase. If your gym allows you to drop the weights, go ahead and do it, or just do a lightly controlled drop where your hands keep it from bouncing.”
It’s not easy to become like her overnight. But it took her a lot of years of struggle to get the physique that she has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Sophie Arvebrink diet and Sophie Arvebrink workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and her daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.