‘Shia’ a Hebrew word that spells ‘Gift of God’ is no less than a brand himself. Born on June 11th, 1986, in Los Angeles, California to a Christian father and a Jewish mom, Shia LaBeouf was raised around “both sides”.
As he stated, about himself having a Bar Mitzvah ceremony and also getting Baptized, he indeed is fortunate to be ‘God’s Gift.
Having an ectomorphic body type, Labeouf left no stones unturned to pack on the size and look like a badass. No wonder his admirers call him Shia La Buff ! addressing his remarkable muscular gain. Guys !! You can have a physique likewise with “Shia LaBeouf Workout!”
Who is Shia LaBeouf?
At the age of 10, Shia began performing in stand-up comedy clubs. He attended 32nd Street Visuals and Performing Art Magnet in Los Angeles as well as Alexander Hamilton High School. Taking acting as a career was not a choice out of his passion but was only a compulsion that brought him a livelihood.
Labeouf banged popularity among young audiences in the early 2000s by playing the character of ‘Louis Stevens’ on the Disney Channel weekly program Even Stevens. This role not only got him fame but also a ‘Daytime Emmy Award’.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor
- Date-of-Birth: 11 June 1986
He commented about this cast being the best thing that happened to him and also acknowledged his growing up on that show. the following years reached fame and success with the Transformers series, which was another milestone of his career, which was the highest-grossing DVD of the year.
Shia LaBeouf Body Measurements
Shia no sooner was ranked #6 on Moviefone’s “the 25 Hottest Actor Under 25”
Owning a height of 5”9” and bodyweight of 72 kilograms (158 pounds) with a very fair skin tone, complemented with dark brown hair and black eyes, he is extremely charming.
|Chest||Will Get Soon|
|Waist||Will Get Soon|
|Arms||Will Get Soon|
Shia LaBeouf Diet Plan
Shia is very popular for his lean and fit physique. This commendable actor in terms of fitness believes in right and healthy eating other than following a very strict diet.
He makes himself a perfect fitness model maintaining an extraordinary workout regime and a healthy diet plan.
If you are craving a fitness regime then without any hesitation follow Shia’s motivation.
He divides his meals into six parts. He is not keen on resisting fat intake. He rather prefers a healthy and perfect diet with all nutritional values. His diet plan includes
- Breakfast: 8 eggs white and a large bowl of oatmeal
- Midday snack: Protein shake with low sugar
- Lunch: Chicken breast and a large bowl of pasta
- Evening Snack: Protein shake with low sugar
- Dinner: 1 large bowl of steak, 1 baked potato and broccoli
- Before sleeping: Protein shake with low sugar
Shia is a fitness enthusiast and workout daily. He runs for an hour every day to enhance his metabolism and burns fats.
Shia LaBeouf Workout
Having a skinny physique, with a bit of puppy fat adding softness to his looks, became imperative to sculpt his physique where building muscle on one hand and burning fat on the other was compatible handled by him.
Training for 6-7 days a week, Labeouf hits a particular muscle group and trains each only once a week making sure to provide adequate recovery time to each of his muscles.
So….for most of you guys out there, this plan would effectively help you to translate into further muscular and size gains.
Labeouf underwent a true blood and guts training regime since he is a hardcore fitness freak. His workout routine is into a six-day split followed by 1 hour of running and an hour of cardio sessions every day.
- Cardio (1 hr)
- Gironda Sternum Chin-Ups 4 x (8-12)
- Power Clean (from blocks) 4 x (10-12)
- Bent-Over Barbell Rows 4 x (10-12)
Day 2 (CHEST)
- Cardio (1hr)
- Barbell Bench Press(medium grip) 4 x(10-12)
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x(10-12)
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes 4 x (10-12)
Day 3 (LEGS)
- Cardio (1hr)
- Leg Extensions 4 x10
- Lying Legs Curls 4x(10-12)
- Barbell Squats 4 x 10
- Standing Barbell Calf Raises 4 x(10-12)
Day 4 (PLYOMETRICS)
- Cardio (1hr)
- Full body routine that will include agility work, core strength and stability, speed, etc.
Day 5 (SHOULDERS)
- Cardio (1hr)
- Barbell Shoulder Press 4 x 10
- Arnold Press 4 x 10
- Seated Rear Delt Fly 4 x 10
- Side Lateral Raises 4 x 10
Day 6 (ARMS)
- Barbell Curls 4 x (10-12)
- Triceps Pushdown 4 x (10-12)
- Seated Dumbbell Biceps Curls 4 x 10
- Triceps Dumbbell Kickbacks 4 x 10
- Concentration Curls 4x (10-12)
- Decline Dumbbell Triceps Extensions 4 x (10-12)
- REST/PLYOMETRICS (Same As Day 4)
This well-established American Director and actor is the most commendable one when it comes to fitness. He has a perfect diet plan to support his moves.
So……if you are on a workout trip do not miss out on including high protein, carbohydrates and fats in your regular meals. A healthy diet with all required nutritional values is the only tool to achieve your workout goals without exhausting your energy pack.