Sangram Chougule is an Indian bodybuilder. He creates a big and popular name in the bodybuilding world. He is from Chinchwad, Pune. He won Mr. Universe’s title two times in 2012 and 2014 in the category of 85kg. Sangram Chougule won Mr. India 6 times and won Mr. Maharashtra five times.. We will see Sangram Chougule’s diet and workout plan in this post, that inspire future bodybuilders.
There are a lot of people in India who dream to be famous bodybuilders and they really work hard to achieve it. These people often have idols who they look up to for inspiration. Sangram Chougule is one of such inspiring bodybuilders for whom.
Sangram Chougule Achievement
- Mr. India (2010
- Mr. South Asia
- World Bodybuilding Championships Men (2011) – Men Bodybuilding 90 kg
- Asian and World Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Championships (2011)
- Asian Men Bodybuilding 85 kg
- Mr. India (2011)
- Mr. Asia 5th (2010)
- Mr. Maharashtra (2011)
- Mr. Maharashtra (2010)
- Mr. World Top 10 (2010)
- Federation Cup Champion Of Champion (2011)
- Mr. Pune
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout plan. Sangram Chougule follows his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym very earlier and gained muscle and weight. so if you won’t do a big then follow the diet plan and workout plan like Sangram Chougule.
Sangram Chougule Body Measurement
Sangram Chougule Weight is 74.8 – 79.4 kg (165-175 lb) And Sangram Chougule Height is 172.5 cm. (5′ 8″).
- Height – 5’8″ (172.5 cm)
- Weight – 165 – 175 lbs (74.8 – 79.4 kg)
Sangram Chougule Diet
If you want to have well build physique so you need to follow a strict diet and you have to focus on your diet, workout, and sleep. yes and the most difficult thing in the diet is to manage your diet. diet plays a vital role in the well-being physique. Let’s have a look at Sangram Chougule Diet.
Meal no. 1
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 cups of egg whites
- 2 cups of oatmeal
Meal no. 2
- 2 scoops of whey protein powder
- 2 slices of wheat bread with peanut butter
Meal no. 3
- 8 ounces of chicken
- 2 cups of brown rice
Meal no. 4
- 2 scoops of whey protein powder
- 2 bananas
Meal no. 5
- 8 ounces of lean meat with white rice
Meal no. 6
- 3 whole eggs,
- 1 cup of egg whites
- Mixed nuts
As Described above, chicken and eggs are Sangram Chougule’s main sources of protein. In order to build and maintain muscle, you need to be giving your body enough protein. When trying to build muscle, Sangram Chougule will eat around 2 grams of protein, per pound of body weight. And when attempting to lose fat, he will eat around 1 gram of protein, per pound of bodyweight. Let’s see Sangram Chougule’s workout.
You can apply this diet plan according to your weight.
Sangram Chougule Workout
On the First day, Sangram Chougule does exercise for his Chest. Sangram Chougule’s goal is to maintain his size while staying lean. In order to build strong muscles, rep range is very important. Low reps will build strength and high reps improve muscle endurance.
- Flat barbell bench press 5 * 8-15 reps
- Seated machine chest press 5 * 10-15 reps
- Incline smith machine bench press 5 * 8-15 reps
- Pec deck machine 5 * 10-15 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly 5 * 10-15 reps
On the Second day, Sangram Chougule does exercise for his Back. as we know that shorter bodybuilders have to make their back look as wide as possible. Sangram has been capable to build very large muscles
- Wide grip seated cable row 5 * 8-15 reps
- Dumbbell row 5 * 8-15 reps
- Wide grip seated lat pulldown 5 * 10-15 reps
- Machine t-bar row 5 * 10-15 reps
- Bodyweight pull-up * 5 sets to failure reps
On the Third day, Sangram Chougule does exercise for his Shoulder. A bigger shoulder is a focal point of bodybuilders. That can make your body look extra larger. but you need to work hard for making the areas of shoulder muscles.
- Seated smith machine overhead press 5 * 8-12 reps
- Reverse pec deck machine 4 * 10-14 reps
- Reverse dumbbell fly 4 * 10-15 reps
- Front barbell raise 4 * 10-15 reps
- Alternating front dumbbell raise 4 * 10-15 reps
- Hanging dumbbell lateral raise 4 * 10-15 reps
- Standing single arm cable lateral raise 4 * 10-15 reps
On the Fourth day, Sangram Chougule does exercise for his Leg. most people think that squats are the only way that with the help of squats you can build leg muscles. This is not true Sangram chougule uses a leg press machine.
- Leg press machine 5 * 8-15 reps
- Lying hamstring curl 5 * 10-15 reps
- Dumbbell goblet squat 5 * 10 reps
- Smith machine stiff leg deadlift 5 * 8-15 reps
- Walking dumbbell lunge 4 * 10-15 steps
- Seated calf raise machine 4 * 15-20 reps
- Calf raises on leg press machine 4 * 15-20 reps
On the Fifth day, Sangram Chougule does exercise for his Arm. To grow your biceps and triceps you need to focus on controlling the weight. When performing an arm exercise, Sangram will slow down the movement and focus on squeezing the muscle.
- Standing EZ bar curl 4 * 10-15 reps
- Incline single-arm dumbbell curls 4 * 10-15 reps
- Single arm machine preacher curl 4 * 10-15 reps
- Machine triceps pushdown 4 * 10-15 reps
- Single arm dumbbell triceps extension 4 * 10-15 reps
- Diamond push-up 4 * 10-15 reps
- Repeat From Day One or Take Rest.
Social Media Profile
So friend above plan is all about the workout of Sangram Chougule. and I’m sure you also read the diet plan of Sangram Chougule.
I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.