The Sadik Hadzovic diet have high protein and high fats in it. He first experiments these type of diet in his body then he noticed that this way his body responds well. Sadik almost eats 2100 calories in a single day. He likes to take his carbohydrates in first 3 meals, Means before his workout. After workout he always cut his carbs and increase fats in meals. Here you can read about Sadik Hadzovic workout and diet.
About Sadik Hadzovic?
Sadik Hadzovic is a Fitness model and IFBB physique competitor. He was born and raised in Bosnia (war-torn country). He aspired to look like his favorite comic book heroes. He compete in many fields. He also compete in physique division and believes that it is the most desirable and balanced body type. He won 3 IFBB Pro League titles and qualifying for the Mr. Olympia 2 consecutive years in a row.
- Nationality : Bosnian
- Profession : Bodybuilder, Fitness Model
- Year-Of-Birth : 1987
Sadik told about his diet and workout routine via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like Youtube. At the young age he wanted to become fit and loves to weight training. He goes into the gym. First he read comic books of super heroes. Then he came out fromit and started to doing hundreds of bicep curls and push-ups. And he build a superhero body.
Sadik Hadzovic Body Measurement
Sadik Hadzovic Weight is 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg). His Height in Feet is 5 ft 11 inches.
- Height — 5’11” (180cm)
- Weight — 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg)
- Chest — 46 inches
- Waist — 30 inches
- Arms — 18 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods. If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control food that you eats. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs and fats. You need to maintain balance between it.
Sadik Hadzovic Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building. Here is the sample of Sadik Hadzovic diet.
When it comes to prepare for any competition, He always do morning cardio between every meals. This type of cardio called as fasted cardio. Its main benefit is that It can helps in fat burning. The stair stepper is his favorite machine for cardio. Here is his cutting diet meals.
- Meal 1 : 1 cup liquid egg whites mixed with bell peppers, spinach, onion, and cream of rice on the side
- Meal 2 : 1 cup liquid egg whites and cream of rice
- Meal 3 : 8 ounces chicken breast, 3.5 ounces broccoli and a pickle
- Meal 4 : 50 grams whey protein and 1/2 cup oatmeal mixed together in a shake
- Meal 5 : 1 cup liquid egg whites with spinach, bell peppers and 1 tbsp almond butter
He believes that the Bulking is most important factor in bodybuilding. He sometime take cheat meal and pizzas and sushi are favorite for him. For give an attractive and shredded look you have to need a proper muscles.
- Meal 1 : 1 cup liquid egg whites and 3 whole eggs mixed with bell peppers, spinach, onion, and cream of rice on the side
- Meal 2 : Protein shake with 1 scoop whey protein, 1 cup liquid egg whites and 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Meal 3 : (pre-workout meal) 8 ounces chicken breast, 5 ounces broccoli, 3 rice cakes and a pickle
- Meal 4 : 2 scoops whey protein and 1 cup oatmeal mixed together in a shake
- Meal 5 : 1 cup liquid egg whites and 3 whole eggs with spinach, bell peppers and 2 tbsp almond butter
- Whey Protein
- Fish Oils
As you see that eggs are the most taken food by him. It is the source of protein and gave you enough protein than other foods. He also take Egg whites, bison steaks, tilapia fish, tuna fish, salmon, lean turkey breast, nuts, and all types of vegetables.. He get all his macros that his body need from his diet plan. He has a healthy diet plan. If you want to follow his diet plan then you can follow it according to your bodyweight.
Sadik Hadzovic Workout
View this post on Instagram
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury free workout or exercise. Here is the sample of Sadik Hadzovic workout routine.
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Lat Pull Downs
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Bent Over Barbell Rows
- 3 sets & 11-13 reps — Underhand Pull Ups
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Seated Cable Rows
- 1 set & upto failure — Overhand Pull Ups
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Incline Dumbbell Fly’s
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Incline Barbell Bench Press
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Machine Fly’s
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Bench Press
- 3 sets & 11-13 reps — Cable Fly’s
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Decline Machine Press
- 1 set & upto failure — Push Ups
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Leg Press
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Leg Extensions
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Lying Leg Curl
- 6 sets & 11-13 reps — Donkey Calf Raises
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Squats
- Walking Lunges to failure
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Seated Preacher Curls
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — French Curls (on decline)
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Standing Hammer Curls
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Tricep Pushdowns
- 3 sets & 11-13 reps — Heavy Barbell Curl
- 3 sets & 11-13 reps — Seated Overhead Tricep Extensions
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Cable Crunches
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Arm & Leg Raises With Exercise Ball
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Alternating Leg Ups
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Running Plank
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Torso Twist with Medicine Ball
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Alternating Toe Touches
- 1 set & upto failure — Hanging Leg Raises
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 5 sets & 11-13 reps — Seated Dumbbell Side Raises
- 3 sets & 11-13 reps — Seated Dumbbell Front Raises
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Barbell Shrugs
- 4 sets & 11-13 reps — Barbell Standing Military Press
- 3 sets & 11-13 reps — Standing Dumbbell Arnold Presses
Its not easy that you can become like him overnight. But it took him six years to get physiques that he has today. We can evaluate that after take a look in Sadik Hadzovic diet and Sadik Hadzovic workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us about get healthy body.
Also Read : Halsey Diet and Workout
Here is our Question & Answer Forum