Ronnie Coleman is a fitness icon, model, and former bodybuilder. He was born on May 13, 1964. His Birthplace is Monroe, Louisiana. Ronnie won Mr. Olmpia 8 times. He is known as the greatest bodybuilder of the era. He is also the brand ambassador of many brands and also a fitness icon for us. In this post, we will see Ronnie Coleman’s Diet and Ronnie Coleman’s Workout Plan.
Ronnie Coleman tells about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms. He tells what he eats within a single day, and also knows that he strictly follows his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet, and workout are regular.
There are a lot of people in the world who follow Steve Cook to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard to achieve it. these people believe their idol and inspiration is Ronnie. He is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Ronnie Coleman’s Body Stats.
Ronnie Coleman Body Stats
Ronnie Coleman Weight is 300 lbs (136 kg) in contests; 340 lbs (154 kg) off-season. Ronnie Coleman Height is 1.80 m (5’11”).
- Height – 1.80 m (5’11”)
- Weight – 300 lbs (136 kg) in contests; 340 lbs (154 kg) off-season
- Chest – 60 inches
- Waist – 36 inches
- Biceps – 24 inches
- Thighs – 36 inches
- Calves – 22 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout plan. Ronnie follows his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. During school time he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want to do a big then follow Ronnie’s diet and workout plan.
Ronnie Coleman Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look at Toney Freeman’s diet.
- 3 to 5 grams of L-Arginine supplement
- ¾ cup grits with cheese
- 1 cup coffee
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 serving of pre-workout supplements BCAA
- 2 pieces cornbread
- 1 ½ cups brown rice
- 1 ½ cups red beans
- Two 8oz chicken breasts
- 3 to 5 grams of L-Arginine
- 1 medium-sized baked potato
- Two 8oz chicken breasts
- 9oz filet mignon
- 5oz chicken breasts
- 1 medium-sized baked potato
- French fries
- 8oz pink lemonade
- 1 serving of BCAA
- 4 scoops of whey blend
- Whey blend
In Ronnie’s meal plan we see that protein, carbs, and fat are also included. Diet has eggs, backed potato, Whey blend, Chicken, brown rice, etc. This diet plan considers 5500 calories. if you want try the above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 5-6 days of the week, So now I will tell you about the Ronnie Coleman workout.
Ronnie Coleman Workout
Before starting, the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury-free exercises. Let’s have a look at Ronnie Coleman’s workout.
Ronnie’s Chest and Triceps Workout on Monday is given Below. He was a very creative person and also known for his chest workout because in the workout he uses the Dumbbell having around 200-250 pounds. It is very strong, That is why people always believe in great.
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell flat bench
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell incline bench
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Cable triceps pushdown
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Seated dumbbell triceps extension
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Dip machine
Ronnie’s Shoulder Workout on Tuesday is given Below. He always uses heavy lifting in his workout plan and that why he has great muscles.
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated barbell press
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Barbell front raise
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Reverse peck dec
- Bent-over dumbbell lateral raise
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing dumbbell shrug
Ronnie’s Back and Biceps Workout on Wednesday is given Below. Any kind of heavy workout but a warm-up is mist important before starting the workout.
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Barbell row
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — T-bar row
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Dumbbell row
- 21 curls with EZ bar x 3
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Single arm preacher curl
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps — Alternating dumbbell curl
Ronnie’s Leg Workout on Thursday is given Below. As you can see below workout there is a smith machine squat is also for stronger leg muscles.
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Inverted leg press
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Hack squat
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Smith machine squat
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Single leg hamstring curl
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Smith machine stiff leg deadlift
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps — Seated calf raise machine
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps — Calf raise on leg press machine
Ronnie’s Quads, Hams, and Calves Workout on Friday is given Below.
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Barbell Squat
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Barbell Hack Squat
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Leg Extensions
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Leg Curls (Standing, Lying, and Seated)
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Seated Single-Leg Curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Seated Calf Raise
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Ronnie. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link to his Instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Ronnie Coleman Instagram/Id
So the above plan is all about the Workout of Ronnie Coleman. and I’m sure you also read the Ronnie Coleman diet. If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, or supplements suggest me below I will post a blog on the topic.