Diet is simple like traditional plan cutting and bulking that other bodybuilders use to take when off-season or while competition. Roelly Winklaar Diet is all about to make muscle mass bigger. He is excellent When it comes to maintaining his muscle mass and weight. Really knows very well about that what should we eat to gain muscle. Stay connected to reading in-depth about Roelly Winklaar’s workout and diet.
About Roelly Winklaar
Roelly Winklaar is a professional IFBB bodybuilder. He was born in the Dutch island of Curacao. He had always been interested in the bodybuilding and the fitness industry. He was shifted to the Netherlands with his family When he was five years old. In 2009, He made his first pro-debut. After winning NPC Arnold Amateur Championships in 2009 He was being a professional bodybuilder ever. In 2010, He accomplished his big victory yet by won his first trophy as a professional at the IFBB New York Pro competition. Roelly was competing with famous bodybuilder like Hidetada Yamagishi and Dennis Wolf.
- Nationality : Dutch
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder
- Date-Of-Birth : June 22, 1977
Roelly told about his diet and workout routine via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like Youtube. After he take interest in bodybuilding, He worked hard to sculpt his lean and massive physiques. But at that time he started bodybuilding he has not a piece of proper knowledge about nutrition and diet so as an athlete his bodybuilding process became slow but now, He is excellent at creating a proper diet plan for his body.
Roelly Winklaar Body Measurements
Roelly Winklaar Weight is 285 – 295 lbs (129.3 kg – 133.8 kg). His Height in Feet is 5 ft 6 inch.
- Height — 5’6″ (167.5 cm)
- Weight — 285 – 295 lbs (129.3 kg – 133.8 kg)
- Arm — 24 inches
- Thighs — 28 inches
- Waist — 35 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. In 2004, He met with a dangerous accident that almost took his life. After recovering from the hospital, He worked hard for achieving his dream. With his determination and stubbornness, he achieves it. Currently, He competes in many championships like Mr. Olympia, Arnold Classic, and many other bodybuilding competitions. His sculpted physiques and massive mass muscle were trends during his era.
Roelly Winklaar Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
When Roelly prepares himself for any bodybuilding competition, He always focuses on his food. This thing can help him in decrease body fat. When there is off-season he doesn’t take care of his food calories and eat as much as he can. As he focuses on his food and also focuses on weight lifting.
- Meal 1 : 2 whole eggs, 2 cups egg whites and 1 cup oatmeal
- Meal 2 : 8 ounces grilled chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice and steamed vegetables
- Meal 3 : 8 ounces beef tenderloin and medium sweet potato
- Meal 4 : 2 scoops whey protein and 1 banana
- Meal 5 : 8 ounces grilled chicken breast and 1 cup white rice
- Meal 6 : 8 ounces of halibut and steamed broccoli
- Meal 7 : 8 ounces of tilapia, 1 cup brown rice and steamed asparagus
- Meal 8 : 2 scoops casein protein and 1 cup Greek yogurt
Before workout he needs to fuel his body with proper food intake so, Roelly takes rice and sweet potatoes because it can give him complex carb. He also takes supplements like protein shake before bed and after a workout. The Diet plan has all macronutrients like protein, carbs and fats according to his season of competition, That can be changed.
Above all about Roelly’s meal plan and what he ate within a single day. If you want to follow it, You can adjust according to your weight. He almost eats eight meals of the day to fulfill his body requirements. His diet includes all macros that can make effort in bodybuilding.
Roelly Winklaar Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helped you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
Arm / Triceps Workout
If we want to have massive Arms and Triceps then we need to do the Arm and Triceps workout with proper concentration and determination like Roelly Winklaar. Roelly’s Arms are a trending topic in the bodybuilding industry because people say that there are no Arms like Roelly and Lee Priest have. Also, everyone agreed on them. Here are the Roelly Winklaar Tricep and Arms workout.
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Standing EZ bar curl
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Single arm preacher curl machine
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline dumbbell curl (reverse grip)
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated one-arm dumbbell curl
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps — Bodyweight triceps dip
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Close grip triceps pushdown
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — EZ bar skull crusher
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Single-arm dumbbell triceps extension
By doing a back workout Roelly made a well and massive back. He focuses to make a good thickness and proper size of his back according to his body. He starts his workout with some push-ups and pull-ups. This can stretch his body muscle and helps in warming up his body. Here is a sample of his back workout.
- 3 sets & 8 reps — Bodyweight pull-up
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Behind the neck lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Wide-grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell row
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Single arm lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Close grip seated cable row
Roelly begins his shoulder workout with the shoulder press. He also adds some workouts like overhead presses, front raises, and side raises. The shoulder is a very sensitive part that can injure fat especially when we lift heavy weights we need to care about it. For capped shoulder look Roelly trains his shoulder with below workouts.
- 5 sets & 6-12 reps — Hammer strength shoulder press
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Reverse grip barbell front raise
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Dumbbell side raise
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Reverse pec deck machine
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Standing shrug machine
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing cable shrug
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated military press
You can see that Roelly starts his chest workout with an incline dumbbell press that can help in warming up and strong his chest more. The barbell is useful but in some cases, it can imbalance in chest strength and size. Here is a sample of his chest workout.
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps —Incline dumbbell press
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Weighted dip
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Incline dumbbell fly
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps —Hammer strength press
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps —Decline dumbbell bench press
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Dumbbell triceps extension
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Bench crunches (with dumbbell behind head)
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Machine crunches
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Fitness ball crunches
The diet plan, He applied to his routine is very simple and beneficial for his body structure. If you follow it then you will definitely reach the right amount of calories and all macronutrients for your body.
We can evaluate that after taking a look at Roelly Winklaar diet and Roelly Winklaar workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us about bodybuilding.
Instagram : @roellywinklaar
Also Read : TJ Hoban Workout and Diet