The Rich Piana Meal Plan has been discontinued. Many bodybuilders looked up to Rich Piana and even watched his many youtube series inspiring us to grow every single day. Unfortunately , on august 25th,2018 Rich Piana had passed away.
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan.Rich Piana was followed his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym very earlier and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow diet plan and workout plan like Rich Piana.
Rich Piana Body Measurement
Rich Piana Weight is 275 – 285lbs (124.7kg – 129.3kg) And Rich Piana Height is 6’1″ (185.5cm).
- Height – 6’1″ (185.5cm)
- Weight – 275 – 285lbs (124.7kg – 129.3kg)
Rich Piana Diet
If we see the meal plan of rich piana that it had great and lots of calories. but it was too costly some many person don’t like.
For example , this bodybuilding.com forum articles claim that ,with many users claiming “$200 for one week?” or “if you have enough money , it has great macros for you ,and can save so much time with cooking and meal prepration”.
Rich Piana mentioned many times throughout his Bigger by the Day series that you need to eat “Real Food” to get big instead of relying on supplements or protein powders. Rich Piana was not wrong on this, because you don’t need supplements or anything to get as big as him, you just need to eat ral food!
And yes, the guy eats big! Simple Motto and Rich Piana Motivation
“Eat Big to Get Big”
The kitchen is one of his favorite place since he loves to eat. Loving to eat is a good thing when you workout a couple hours a day. It just turn into muscles.rich piana bodybuilding lifestyle meal plan. Rich Piana diet.and 5% meal preparations.
- 10 eggs white or 2 scoops of Whey
- 4 packets of oat meals
- A Shake with 2 to 4 scoops of Mutant Mass
- 2 scoops of Whey (can add oatmeal, bananas, peanut butter if he try to put weight on)
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 2 cups of brown rice
Trains 2 hours later
- Post workout shake 3 to 4 scoops of Mutant Mass
- 2 scoops of Whey
- 1 or 2 bananas
An hour later
- Steaks or Fish or lean pork, maybe turkey
- 2 cups of brown rice
- His favorite snack 1 or 2 times a day
- A whole container of Greek yogourt
- 2 scoops of chocolate Whey
- 80 gr of protein and fat free.
- Dinner go to restaurant eating Mexican food
- Thai food
- Burgers or whatever he wants.
- Ben & Jerry Chocolate Fudge Brownie. He got to have them every single night before he goes to bed.
You can apply the meal plan according to your weight. So friend above plan is all about the Meal plan i’m sure you also read the Meal Plan of Sangram Chougule.
I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.