The simple motto of the Regan Grimes diet is to eat big to get big and massive muscles. He changes his diet structure whenever he needs it because he set his diet according to his goals. During the off-season he will eat around 6500 calories per day.
Regan Grimes Bio
Regan Grimes is a bodybuilder, social media influencer and fitness coach. He was born and raised in Canada. He was very interested in bodybuilding or weight lifting since childhood.
He was trained in the gym and working out since he was 17 years old. When he entered the gym, He just wanted to build muscles.
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder, Entrepreneur and Fitness Coach
- Date-Of-Birth: June 26, 1993
At the age of 18, He started appearing in bodybuilding competitions. He also goes into IFBB pro bodybuilding. Today, He is an entrepreneur, He has his own gym and cloth line business.
He is a popular fitness influencer, He has almost 1 million followers on his Instagram handler. He took participate in many bodybuilding competitions.
Roman Grimes Accomplishments
- 2020 British Grand Prix Pro – 2nd Place
- 2020 Europa Pro – 4th Place
- 2019 Japan Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – 3rd place
- 2019 Romania Muscle Fest Pro Men’s Bodybuilding – 3rd place
- 2018 Olympia Classic Physique – 8th place
- 2018 New York Pro Men’s Classic Physique – 1st place
- 2017 Vancouver Pro, IFBB Men’s Bodybuilding – 2nd place
- 2017 Wings of Strength Chicago Pro, IFBB Men’s Bodybuilding – 5th place
- 2017 Tampa Pro, IFBB Men’s Open Bodybuilding – 5th place
Regan Grimes Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’11” (180cm)
- Weight — 215 – 225lbs (93.0 – 102.1kg)
- Chest — 49.5 inches
- Waist — 31 inches
- Arms — 18 inches
- Thighs — 28 inches
- Calves — 18 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Regan Grimes Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should you need to eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
When he was followed bulking he always gain his bodyweight. He says that it’s easy to gain our bodyweight while bulking. He also said that it’s difficult to stay lean when we are creating muscles.
Here is the meal plan that Regan follows during the off-season. He eats many meals of the day so it’s difficult for him to count macronutrients and calories for each meal in his diet.
- Meal 1: 8 ounces ground lean turkey, 2 cups cooked white rice, 1 apple, and 8 ounces of fruit juice.
- Meal 2: Double-double animal style (from In-N-Out) with fries and a strawberry milkshake.
- Meal 3: 8 ounces lean beef, 2 cups pasta sauce, 5 cups cooked pasta, 1 banana and 8 ounces of fruit juice.
- Meal 4: Teriyaki chicken with white rice, 3 buttermilk pancakes with bananas and chocolate chips.
- Meal 5: 8 ounces lean beef, 2 cups pasta sauce, 5 cups cooked pasta, 1 banana and 8 ounces of fruit juice.
- Meal 6: 2 scoops of whey protein and 120 grams of Cocoa Pebbles mixed with water.
Regan Grimes Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
His aim while he working out is simple that he want much blood flowing in his muscles. He was once asked that what is his favorite thing about workout. He said that “The pump!! Throwing my headphones in and crushing heavy ass weight!!”.
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps: Triceps pulldown with rope
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Bodyweight dip
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Close grip bench press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: EZ bar skullcrusher
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Bent over cable pushdown
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: EZ bar preacher curl
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Alternating dumbbell curl
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Standing barbell curl
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Preacher curl on machine
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Lying hamstring curl
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps: Leg press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Smith machine front squat
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Seated leg extension
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Single leg hamstring curl
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps: Smith machine stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets & 12 reps: Dumbbell shoulder press 4 x 12
- 4 sets & 12 reps: Lying cable side lateral raise 4 x 12
- 4 sets & 12 reps: Dumbbell front lateral raise 4 x 12
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps: Reverse pec dec machine 4 x 10-15
- 4 sets & 4-10 reps: Dumbbell side lateral raise 4 x 10
- 4 sets & 4-10 reps: Cable front raise 4 x 10
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Reverse grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Dumbbell row
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Plate loaded t-bar row
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps: Close grip cable row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Reverse seated row machine
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Smith machine deadlift
- 4 sets & 15 reps: Close grip lat pull down
- Cable chest fly (warm-up)
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps: Incline chest press on machine
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps: Nautilus press
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps: Dumbbell chest press
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps: Cable crossover
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps: Cable crossover on bench
It’s not easy that you can become like him overnight. But it took him lots of years of struggle to get physiques like him. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Regan Grimes diet and Regan Grimes workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Here is our Question & Answer Forum