The Morgan Aste diet includes seven meals of the day to stay lean through the year. He is also following off-season diet where he tries to stay lean. His diet plan discovers all macros like protein, carbs and fiber. In this post you can read about Morgan Aste workout and his diet.
Who is Morgan Aste?
Mostly known as ‘The Big Rock’ or you can say Morgan Aste is an IFBB Pro bodybuilder from France. He is from France.
In his whole career, He is a well-known bodybuilder in industries. He had a muscular body at a young age, So he goes through bodybuilding and weight lifting.
Also Read: Terrell Owens Diet and Workout
- Nationality: French
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder and Powerlifter
- Date-of-Birth: August 26, 1983
From very young age he interested in bodybuilding and sports. He used to lifting heavy weight in his routine.
Morgan is very active in sports activity like football, handball, judo, boxing. He started weight lifting at the age of 16. He is a strongman who lifts heavyweight at the age of 20.
Morgan Aste Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 6’3″ (190.5cm)
- Weight — 295 – 310lbs (133.8kg – 140.6kg)
- Arm — 24.4 inches
- Chest — will get soon
- Waist — will get soon
- Biceps — will get soon
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Morgan Aste Bodybuilding Achievements
- 2014 IFBB French Championships – 1st place
- 2014 Arnold Amateur Europe – 9th place
- 2011 IFBB World Championship – 14th place (100kg)
- 2010 Slovak Grand Prix -2nd place (90kg)
- 2008 IFBB European Championship – 9th place (100kg)
- 2006 Championship of the World IFBB – 2nd place (100kg)
- 2006 Grand Prix Weider – 5th place (90kg)
- 2005 Grand Prix of Slovakia – 4th place (90kg)
- 2004 IFBB Junior French Championship 2nd place (75kg)
- 2004 Semi Finals France IFBB Junior 1st place (75kg)
Morgan Aste Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should you need to eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
- Meal 1: 5 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, 2 slices of whole-wheat bread or oatmeal, 1 cup of fresh fruit
- Meal 2: 200 grams of meat (chicken, steak) or fish, 200 grams of carbs (rice or potatoes), Piece of fruit
- Meal 3: 450 grams of meat or fish, 300 to 500 grams of carbs, Green salad or mixed, vegetables with olive oil, Piece of fruit
- Meal 4: Whey protein shake (75 grams)
- Meal 5: Applesauce, gingerbread or mashed potatoes, BCAA + ZMA + Protein Shake
- Meal 6: 450 grams of meat or fish, 500-700 grams of carbs, Vegetables, Fruits
- Meal 7: Whey protein shake (60 grams) 300 grams of nonfat cottage cheese
As you can see that Morgan always used to eat fruits. He also eats more clean so he can maintain his weight and sustain body shape.
There are 7 meals in the diet so we can say the guy or the big rock eat much and you need to big appetite to follow Moragn’s daily diet.
Morgan Aste Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
- 4 sets & 12 reps: EZ-bar Cable Pushdown
- 4 sets & 8 reps: One-arm Reverse-grip Pushdown
- 5 sets & 6-12 reps: Smith Machine Close-grip Bench Press | SETS: 5 | REPS: 12, 10, 8, 6, 6
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Standing Straight-bar Curl
- 2 sets & 12 reps: Incline Dumbbell Curl
- 2 sets & 12 reps: Incline Dumbbell Hammer Curl
- 2 sets & 12 reps: Alternating Dumbbell Curl
- 2 sets & 8 reps: Machine Preacher Curl
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Standing Two-arm Dumbbell Curl
- Atlas Stone Carry
- Farmer’s Carry
- Tyre Flip
It’s not easy to become like him overnight. But it took him a lot of years of struggle to get physiques like he has today. We can evaluate after taking a look at Morgan Aste diet and Morgan Aste workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.