The diet plan of Mike O’hearn having high protein and clean foods. He eats almost 5-6 meals of the day and he will eat 30gm of protein, 50gm of carbs and some fats. His complex diet is reason for his massive physiques. Mike is brilliant when it comes to train his body, his intense training regime and wonderful diet plan helps him to accomplish more. Stay connected to read in depth about Mike O’hearn diet and workout routine.
About Mike O’hearn
The American bodybuilder Mike O’hearn has been featured on over 500 magazine covers. He was born in Kirkland, Washington. He also became fitness model of the year seventh times. He is also an actor and fitness influencer. He cast in American reality show named “Gladiator”. He is owner of Power Bodybuilding. He has adorable physiques and a well known training program. He just fell in love with bodybuilding, He wake up at 3 AM and lift weights with his friend Mark Bell. Let’s have a look on Mike’s stats.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder, Fitness Model and Entrepreneur
- Date-Of-Birth : 26th January, 1969
Mike told about his diet and workout via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like youtube. He has won Mr. Universe 4th times and also voted as greatest physiques ever in fitness industries. Mike has millions of fan following on his social media handler. Mike’s idol is his father because his father was bodybuilder and football player.
Mike O’hearn Body Measurement
Mike O’hearn Weight is 245 – 255 lbs (111.1 – 115.7 kg). His Height in Feet is 6.3
- Height — 6’3″ (190.5 cm)
- Weight — 245 – 255 lbs (111.1 – 115.7 kg)
- Arms — 21 inches
- Chest — Will get soon
- Waist — 34 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout. He followed his diet plan and workout very strictly. He is not only star on screen but also a kind man. Mike also helping poor people and dogs. He runs a rescue center for dogs named “Good Dog Aminal Rescue Center” in Los Angeles. He says “This one is my passion, anything I can do to help misplaced dogs. I just have a bond with animals, but especially dogs.”
Mike O’hearn Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
Mike sometime cooks foods for himself, but he also have a personal chef. He diet is all about take great test and high protein. He can eats his favorite food that is micronutrition friendly. Mike suggest that –
“My diet works great for me, but may not work for anyone else. My recommendation is to try different things, you’ll find what works,”
- 1 glass water
- 1 cup white rice
- Fish oil, green tea
- 2 eggs
- Whey protein
- Flexseeds, Ice and water
- Vitamin C
- Ground beef
- Tomato, Red onion
- Green Beans
- Chicken salad with 8 ounces
- Protein shake
- 8 ounces steak
- 1 cup asparagus
- Brown rice
- Olive oil
- Whey Protein
- Branched-chain amino acids
Pre Workout Meal
- Egg whites
- Egg Yolks
Post Workout Meal
- Steamed vegetables
- Fish Oils
- Vitamin C
He make his diet more strong to enhance his mass muscles. Mike believes that eating Carbohydrate is key to longevity. Lot of people are believe in take low carbs, They also thinks that It is your enemy. But it’s not the truth. He takes bunch of calories within a single day. There is included pre-workout meal and post workout meal. He take meal after 15 minutes of workout. He sometimes cheat his meals as eating ice-creams.
Above all tells about Mike’s meal plan and what he eats within a single day. If you can follow it according to your weight. There is some supplements that Mike uses. Let’s have a look on Mike O’hearn workout routine.
Mike O’hearn Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helped you to do injury free workout or exercise.
Mike’s Split Workout
- Monday: Chest, Cardio, and Abs
- Tuesday: Legs, Cardio, and Abs
- Wednesday: Shoulders, Cardio, and Abs
- Thursday: Arms, Cardio, and Abs
- Friday: Back, Cardio, and Abs
- Saturday: Off
- Sunday: Off
- 5 sets & 3 reps — Incline bench press
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Alternating machine incline press
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Dumbbell incline fly
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Dumbbell pullover on bench
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Front barbell squat
- 4 sets & 6-12 reps — Machine leg press with closed stance
- 4 sets & 6-12 reps — Machine leg press with wide stance
- 4 sets & 6-12 reps — Standing squat machine
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Standing squat machine with pause
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Machine lateral raise
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Front raise with plate
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Overhead plate raise
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Machine rear delt fly
- 3 sets & 21 reps — Single arm triceps extension
- 3 sets & 21 reps — Body weight dip
- 3 sets & 21 reps — Cable triceps extension with rope
- 3 sets & 21 reps — Barbell curl with triceps bar
- 3 sets & 21 reps — Dumbbell reverse spider man curl
- 3 sets & 21 reps — Seated dumbbell concentration curl
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Machine lat pulldown
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Single arm machine row
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Kneeling close grip lat pulldown
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Seated row with rope
- 5 sets & 6-10 reps — Machine lat pulldown (lean back)
- 4 sets & 25 reps — Decline bench ab crunch
- 4 sets & 25 reps — Incline bench leg raise
- 4 sets & 25 reps — Vertical knee raise
- 4 sets & 25 reps — Kneeling cable ab pulldown
- 4 sets & 25 reps — Bench ab crunch
If you want to save pdf of these then simply press “Ctrl + P” on your Pc or Laptop.
What eats Mike O Hearn?
-> Mike eats 6 to 7 meals in single day and take high protein in her meals so he can maintain his massive body.
How heavy is Mike O Hearn?
-> 245 – 255 lbs (111.1 – 115.7 kg)
How old is Mike O Hearn?
-> Mike is 51 years old.
How tall is Mike O hearn?
-> 6’3″ (190.5 cm) or 6.3 feet
We can evaluate that after take a look in Mike O’Hearn diet and Mike O’Hearn workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us about bodybuilding.
Also Read : Arnold Schwarzenegger Diet and Workout Plan