The Michelle Lewin diet is complex in carbohydrates. Because she eats sweet potatoes, oatmeal, rice, and vegetables. Also, there is enough amount of protein and fats. When it comes to taking high protein, She eats chicken breast, ham, and grilled salmon. She also likes to eat healthy fats like salmon and olive oil. That can decrease cholesterol, Make your skin healthy and improve the immune system. In this post, you can read about Michelle Lewin diet and her workout.
Who is Michelle Lewin?
Michelle Lewin is a social media influencer and Venezuelan fitness model. She was born in Venezuela in the city Maracay. Michelle started modeling at a very early age. She had a successful history as a model.
After goes the gym, She realizes the life that she had a dream to live. He had a great journey from the cover model to social media icon. She also featured in a music video. Michelle also won many IFBB competitions. Her social media handler, She tells about training and nutrition.
- Nationality : Venezuelan
- Profession : IFBB Competitor, Model, Actress and Social Media Influencer
- Year-Of-Birth : 1986
The journey from a clinic worker to social media icon is great. She is an IFBB pro champion. Michelle was started gym and now we can see that she has sculpted her massive physique. As she sculpts her body as well as her career.
Michelle Lewin started her modeling career at a young age on a catwalk. After that one of her friend suggest her to participate in NPC Bikini competition. She started weight lifting and falling in love with the gym.
Michelle Lewin Stats
Michelle Lewin Weight is 125 – 135lbs (56.7-61.2kg). His Height in Feet is 5 ft 4 inches.
- Height — 5’4″ (162.5cm)
- Weight — 125 – 135lbs (56.7 – 61.2kg)
- Bust — 36 inches
- Waist — 25 inches
- Hips — 36 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. She follows her diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs and fats. You need to maintain a balance between it.
Michelle Lewin Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in fitness. Let’s have a look at Michelle Lewin diet.
As we all know that Michelle has a great approach to nutrition. So she creates a great diet for herself. She always tries to make her body more tight and healthy. A perfect combination of protein, carbs and fats like Michelle can make a huge difference in your body structure.
- Meal no. 1 : Oatmeal and a lean protein source
- Meal no. 2 : Ham and crackers
- Meal no. 3 : Baked sweet potato and chicken breast with steamed vegetables
- Meal no. 4 : Pork chops with salad
- Meal no. 5 : Grilled salmon, brown rice, and steamed asparagus
She suggests food and said: “Extra virgin olive oil – sounds so good, tastes so good and has a very good reputation. Well deserved, of course, but remember that weight has almost three times more calories than pure sugar. So…use olive oil with moderation.”
For breakfast she said: For breakfast, I make protein pancakes and during the day I eat four times, having meals containing chicken, meat, or fish with salad and some rice.”
She has almost 5-6 nutrient-rich meals in her diet plan. Michelle likes to eat an egg white, flakes, protein drink, unsweetened almond milk.
“My personal choice is Betancourt Nutrition, a sports nutrition that I have been using for a long time, and I am very grateful to them for helping me build my body. I use Big Blend, Pro Amino, Bullnox, and Fulldose.”
Michelle Lewin Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise. Here is a sample of Michelle Lewin workout.
She has a well-sculpted and toned body, But the success you know the struggle you don’t. Michelle worked hard to get a body like she has today. She tells about fat burning that “if you want to burn more calories then try on HIIT.
The more exercise to burn fat is different cardio. Remember one thing, You have to do cardio but the rest of the time is less and the workout intensity is high. Then you get the best result. You can choose from quats, pushups, and sprints, etc.
- Monday : Quads, glutes
- Tuesday : Back, biceps
- Wednesday : Abs, calves
- Thursday : Triceps, shoulders
- Friday : Glutes, hamstrings
- Saturday : Core and abs
- Sunday : Rest day
Back & Biceps workout
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Pull-ups (wide grip)
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Pull-ups (normal grip)
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Low Pulley Rows
- 4 sets & 12 reps — T-bar Row
- 4 sets & 16 reps — Dumbbell Bicep Curl
- 4 sets & 12 reps — EZ bar Bicep Curl
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Low Pulley Bicep Curl
Triceps & Shoulder workout
- 6 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell Tricep Extension
- 4 sets & 12 reps — EZ bar French Press
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Overhead Cable Tricep Extension
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Barbell Seated Press
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 4 sets & 12 reps — EZ bar Front Raises
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell Flyes
Hamstrings and Calves workout
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Lying Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Seated Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Deadlift
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Seated calf raise
- 6 sets & 20 reps — Standing calf raise
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Lunges
- 6 sets & 20 reps — Barbell Stiff-Leg Deadlift 6×20
- Single-leg Leg Press (each leg)
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Squats
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Hanging knee raises
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Crunches
- 4 sets & 12 reps — A crunches machine
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Crunches on ball
It’s not easy that you can become like her overnight. But it took her lots of years of struggle to get the physiques that she has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Michelle Lewin diet and Michelle Lewin workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and her daily routine inspire us and motivate us to getting a healthy body.
Instagram : michelle_lewin
Also Read : Brian Decosta Diet and Workout Plan
Here is our Question & Answer Forum