Who is Lou Ferrigno?
Louis Jude Ferrigno (Hulk, Lou) is a well respected bodybuilder, actor and fitness trainer. During his bodybuilding days, He won IFBB Mr. America and IFBB Mr. Universe titles. He well known by his nickname after becoming cast as “The Incredible Hulk“. As we can see that the man very success as an actor and athlete, He is fitness icon for us. He have competitive relation with Arnold Schwarzenegger. We will see Lou Ferrigno Diet and Workout Plan. Let’s see Lou Ferrigno Stats.
- Nationality : Italian American
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder, Actor, Personal Trainer
- Date-Of-Birth : 9 November, 1951
- Age (2020) : 68 years
He tell about his meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. Lou started building muscles since he like bodybuilding. Let’s see Lou Ferrigno Body Stats.
Lou Ferrigno Body Stats
Lou Ferrigno Weight is 205-215lbs (88.5-93.0kg). Lou Ferrigno Height is 6’5″ (195.5 cm).
- Height – 6’5″ (195.5 cm)
- Weight – 285–295 lbs (129.3 kg–133.8 kg)
- Chest – 59 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
- Arms – 22.5 inches
- Thighs – 29 inches
In this busy life it’s difficult to get a perfect diet and meal plans for everyone who want to fit. In the time of Lou’s era bodybuilding is tough nutrition is also available but still they were prefer to eat healthy diet. Let’s have a look on Lou Ferrigno’s Meal Plan.
Lou Ferrigno Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look in Lou Ferrigno diet.
- Meal 1 : 6 whole eggs, 4 pieces of toast and fruit
- Meal 2 : 8 ounces of steak and a salad
- Meal 3 : 1 can tuna, 1 cup oatmeal and unsweetened apple sauce
- Meal 4 : 8 ounces grilled chicken and 1 backed potato
- Meal 5 : 1 can tuna, 1 cup oatmeal and unsweetened apple sauce
- Meal 6 : 8 ounces ground beef and 1 baked potato
- Meal 7 : 6 whole eggs and 2 cups cottahe cheese
- Vitamin E
He eats around 3500 calories of the day and Lou is balanced his diet by protein, carbs and fats. While he was in competition, He followed a low calorie and high carb diet. There is some supplement that he uses in daily bases. He doesn’t eats any junk food. We all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
Lou Ferrigno Workout Plan
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
Lou’s Split Workout Routine
- Monday : Chest
- Tuesday : Back
- Wednesday : Legs
- Thursday : Shoulders and arms
- Friday : Rest
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Incline dumbbell bench press
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Flat dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Incline barbell press
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps — Dumbbell pullover
- 3-4 sets & 15 reps — Standing cable chest fly
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Bent over barbell row
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Pull up
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Seated cable row
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Behind the head pull down
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Hyperextension
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Barbell squat
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Leg press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Leg extension
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated leg curl
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Barbell lunge
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Seated calf raise
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell seated one leg calf raise
Shoulders and Arms Workout
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Standing barbell shoulder press
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Front plate raise
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Reverse pec deck machine
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell shrug
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing barbell curl
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Bodyweight dip
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Seated alternating dumbbell curl
- 3 sets & 15 reps — EZ bar skullcrusher
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Lou. So Lou Ferrigno diet and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Lou Ferrigno Instagram
Also Read : Conor McGregor Diet Plan and Workout Routine