Who is Lauren Simpson?
Lauren Simpson is a fitness model, bikini athlete and personal trainer. Her Birthplace is Sydney, Australia. Since her school life, She was very active in sport activity and also plays many different sport in school. Lauren is one of the greatest female athlete in current time. After many years of struggle, She became WBFF Pro Bikini model. We will see about Lauren Simpson diet and Workout Plan. Let’s see Lauren Simpson Stats.
- Nationality : Australian
- Profession : Professional Bikini Athlete, Personal Trainer
- Date-Of-Birth : 29 September, 1990
- Age (2020) : 30 years
She tell about her meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. She was born and raised in Sydney and She was very active in bodybuilding activity. She started building muscles since she like bodybuilding. Let’s see Lauren Simpson Body Stats.
Lauren Simpson Body Stats
Lauren Simpson Weight is 125–135 lbs (56.7–61.2 kg). Lauren Simpson Height in Feet is 5.7 feet.
- Height – 5’7″ (170 cm)
- Weight – 125–135 lbs (56.7–61.2 kg)
- Breast – 34 inches
- Hips – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
After many years of struggle finally, Lauren was finally ready for her first contest : the INBA Southern Cross Championships in April 2015. After that she won her first Pro Card. If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. She lose her weight and started gym and gaining muscle. Lauren’s diet plan is full of protein, fiber and carb also carried bunch of calories.
Lauren Simpson Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Here is Lauren Simpson diet.
- Beef rump steak
- A side of blueberries
- Turkey breast
- Mixed green veggies
- Mixed green veggies
Meal 4 (Pre-workout)
- Chicken breast
- White rice
Meal 5 (Post-workout)
- Protein shake with fruit
- Turkey breast
- Sweet potato
- Whey Protein
As we can see Lauren create her balanced diet plan where protein, healthy fats and complex carb are added. She also expert in counting macros. Lauren is also expert in cooking and made some own recepies thats we can see her fitness. She uses some of supplements that also describe above. She loves to eat vegetables. as a bikini athlete she has to maintain her look and take proper diet.
Above Meal Plan tells us that what She eats within a single day to maintain her massive muscles and Maintain her weight. We all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
Lauren Simpson Workout Plan
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Smith machine hip thrust
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Barbell curtsy lunge
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Cable kick back (both leg)
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Lying leg curl
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Romanian deadlift
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Back squat
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps — Abductor machine
- 3 sets & 21 reps — Leg extension
- 4 sets &15 reps — Single leg leg press
- 5 sets & 20 reps — Hack squat
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Leg press
- 4 sets & 20 steps — Weighted sled push
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Hyperextension (superset) with single leg curl
- 4 sets & 20 reps — Stiff leg deadlift superset with kickback
Upper Body Workout
- 4 sets & 6 reps — Bodyweight pull up
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Hammer strength row
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Close grip seated cable row
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Arnold press
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 3 sets & 12-15 reps — Reverse delt machine
- 3 sets & 15 reps — Hand to knee bosu ball crunch (both side)
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Lauren Simpson. So her diet plan and her workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow her on social media then below is the link of her instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Lauren Simpson Instagram
Also Read : Anita Herbert Diet and Workout