The Justin Compton diet is a high protein diet. He eats a lot of protein every day to gain and boost his muscle growth. Before bodybuilding, He wasn’t aware of how to structure and maintain a diet. He also doesn’t about nutrition.
So Here you can read in-depth about Justin Compton’s workout and his diet so let’s know more about him.
Who is Justin Compton?
Justin Compton is an IFBB professional Bodybuilder. He was born and raised in Kentucky, United States of America. Since his teenage, Mean since he was 15 years old, He interested in bodybuilding and fitness.
Many years of hard work give bach him a great and massive result that he becomes the IFBB winner. Now at this time, Justin is a well-known bodybuilder in the industry.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and Sponsored Athlete
- Date-of-Birth: May 15, 1988
He started weight lifting when he was 15 years old. He is a rising sun. Justin’s parents support him in bodybuilding and bought some stuff that uses in bodybuilding exercises and workouts. He loved the result of his weight lifting and workout after several months.
After that, He finds his friend that helps him in training. So that, He decided to participate in bodybuilding competitions. After hard work and many attempts, He earned his first PRO card in 2012.
Justin Compton Achievements
- 2008 NPC Cincinnati 3rd Place Junior 3rd Place Middleweight
- 2010 NPC Kentucky Muscle Novice and Open Overall Champion
- 2011 NPC Junior Nationals Heavyweight – 2nd
- 2011 NPC Nationals Place Heavyweight – 13th
- 2012 NPC Nationals Heavyweight, 1st (pro card)
2014 IFBB Europa Show of Champions Orlando – 1st
- 2016 Mr Olympia heavyweight – 10th
Justin failed many times but he doesn’t give up and continue to participate in many professional and non-professional competitions. After hard work, he got the result and earns his first pro card in 2012. After that, he created a path for himself to go with professional bodybuilding events.
His success gives him a lot of fame. He gains a huge amount of followers on her Instagram social media handler. Justin’s followers also learn and inspire from him.
Justin Compton inspires his followers by posting many photos of his sculpted physique. He also posts about his workout regime and training videos to help his followers.
Justin Compton Body Measurements
- Height — 5’8″ (172.5cm)
- Weight — 215 – 225lbs (93.0 – 102.1kg)
- Arm — Will Get Soon
- Chest — Will Get Soon
- Waist — Will Get Soon
- Thighs — Will Get Soon
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
We all know that if we want better results of our hard work then we need to follow it in a proper way Justin needs a trainer when he practicing bodybuilding then he finds his friend Mr. Olmpia ‘Hany Rambod’ in 2011.
Hany is a training coach for him. Hany train Justin right before few days of the near competitions. Justin has also another trainer named “Farkhi Mubarak”. He works harder as her trainer says to him. He got the best results from his extreme training.
Justin Compton Diet
If we see the facts about diet, Our health depends on two things. The first one is, What type of diet we take every day. The second thing is that what type of exercise we do in our daily routine.
You need to take care of calories in your diet plan and many factors like macros protein, carbs and fiber. You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important activity in fitness and healthy life.
When he was new in bodybuilding, Like a normal person he ate a lot of calories that he says in one of his interviews. He also added that he had not any knowledge about nutrition so that he ate almost 400gm of protein per day that is bad for his health according to his age. Let’s have a look on Justin Compton diet.
- Meal Right After Wake Up: 1 Scoop Creatine, 2 Scoops vitamin blend, 1 Lipocide with 1 Liter of Water
- Meal 1: 6 oz. Sirloin Steak, 1 Cup Oatmeal, 1 Tablespoon of Natural Peanut Butter
- Meal 2: 8 oz. Cod, 10 oz. Yams
- Meal 3: 8 oz. Sirloin Steak, 1.5c Jasmine Rice, 1 Cup of Greens
- Pre Workout Meal: Pre-workout supplement, BCAA’S
- Meal 4: 8 oz. Cod, 10oz Yam
- Meal 5: 8 oz. Cod, 1 Cup of Greens
When Justin was a learner, He doesn’t know the differences between macronutrients and other things like food groups and many other things. He couldn’t find the difference in fat between fried chicken and boiled chicken.
Justin learns from his mistakes. However, Time flies and he learns a lot about nutrition and a structured diet. Now he knows that what foods are suitable for his body.
Justin Compton Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do an injury-free workout or exercise.
Justin is a professional bodybuilder with holding many NPC’s 1st position titles. As we know that all bodybuilder including Justing has to compete with the other international bodybuilders. They have to do intense workouts and exercise to achieve fame or dreams.
He portioned his workout into 7 days of the week. He lifts heavyweight with high intensity. He includes compound exercises in his workout regime. He says that these experiments help him in building lean muscle mass very strong.
- Monday – Quads And Hams
- Tuesday – Chest
- Wednesday – Back
- Thursday – Shoulders
- Friday – Arms
- Saturday – Chest
- Sunday – Back
Justin always wanted to train weak parts of her body. When he was competing in IFBB, He started to train his body more to sculpt a lean physique. Where he finds that his chest is smaller than his shoulders. So in order to maintain the ratio, He developed a new chest workout program.
If we see in the chest program then there are 4-6 reps sets for the first chest session. Then it will be increased to 15-20 reps in the second session of chest training. When he adds this idea to his daily routine. He sees a major great difference.
There are several exercises in a workout like Barbell incline press, strength machine incline press, smith machine flat press, flat dumbbell press, weighted dip, pec deck and cable crossover.
- 3 sets & 4-6/15-20 reps: Hammer Strength Incline Press
- 3 sets & 4-6/15-20 reps: Smith Machine Flat Bench Press
- 3 sets & 4-6/15-20 reps: Pec Deck
- 3 sets & 4-6/15-20 reps: Weighted Dips (bodyweight)
If you notice in his weekly workout sessions then you will see that he added his back training twice a week. He says that he has to work hard on his back.
See what he says about his back workout: “in the first workout I will do more pulling movements than rowing movements, and in the second I’ll reverse that.”
- 1 or 3 sets & 20/10-15 reps: Lat Pulldowns
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Close-grip Pulldowns
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: Cable Rows
- 3 sets & 10-15 reps: One-arm Machine Rows
- 3 sets & 6-8 reps: Barbell Rows
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Reverse Pec Deck
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Bent-Over Rear Laterals
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps: Dumbbell Lateral Raises
- 3 sets & 10-12 reps: Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
- 3 sets & 12-20 reps: Leg Extensions
- 4 sets & 12-20 reps: Hack Squats
- 4 sets & 12-20 reps: Leg Press
- 4 sets & 12-20 reps: Seated Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 12-20 reps: Reverse Hack Squats
- 4 sets & 12-20 reps: Lying Leg Curls
Cardio Training Routine
- Monday: Off
- Tuesday: Incline Treadmill (45 minutes)
- Wednesday: Incline Treadmill (45 minutes)
- Thursday: Incline Treadmill (45 minutes)
- Friday: Elliptical (45 minutes)
- Saturday: Off
- Sunday: Elliptical (45 minutes)
It’s not easy to become like him overnight. But it took him a lot of years of struggle to get physiques like he has today. We can evaluate after taking a look at Justin Compton diet and Justin Compton workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.