Joey Swoll diet is very healthy and clean. He is all-time eating means most of his time passing in eating so he eats more within a single day. He thinks that we need to maintain equality between fitness and joy. Stay tuned for reading in deep about Joey Swoll diet and workout routine.
About Joey Swoll
Joey Swoll is an American bodybuilder. He was born and raised in Chicago. When he was in school, He was in love with playing sports mean he was very active in sports activity. After school when he was in college, he changed track by shifting in bodybuilding. When he got the point about him that, weight lifting and gyming helps him in reduce stress. After that, His life was completely changed. Let’s see about his stats.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder, Entrepreneur and Social Media Star Fitness Icon
- Date-Of-Birth : January 11, 1983
- Age (2020) : 37 years
After he started gym and get the muscular body he got rid of his anger and being bullied. He always goes gym late so he can avoid the crowd of people and their disturbance. He spends all day in training, nutrition and something related to fitness. He also runs his own brands having the name Ryse Supplements and Taste Flavor Co.
Joey Swoll Body Measurement
Joey Swoll Weight is 205 – 215 lbs (88.5 – 93.0 kg). His Height in Feet is 5.6
- Height – 5’6″ (167.5 cm)
- Weight – 205–215 lbs (88.5–93.0 kg)
- Chest – 50 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. He started a gym very when he was in college. After a struggle with his gym and hard work, He gets his body in shape having muscles. He decided to become a full-time bodybuilder and fitness model. He also modeling with some magazine brands as well as he released his own fitness book. Joey has a massive social media popularity.
Joey Swoll Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building. Let’s have a look at Joey Swoll diet.
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 scoops whey protein
- 5 ounces grilled chicken
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 scoops whey protein
- Burrito bowl with steak
- White rice
- Grilled vegetables
- Avocado and hot sauce
- Bowel of cereal
- 1 scoop casein protein
- Fat Burner
- Testosterone Booster
Above all tell about Joey Swoll’s meal plan. He always eats healthy food but sometimes he eats some fast food and cheats food. For post-workout, he eats something that having high glycemic. The diet plan is similar to many other bodybuilders but he thinks to keep it simple to stay healthy and stay happy within it. He also takes care of his fats and eats peanut butter, almond butter, nuts, and olive oil.
Joey always includes all macros, Take protein high and fats and carbs are moderate. that reason why he looks always muscular. Here is some of the favorite junk food of Joey like pancakes, waffles, burgers, and pizza. After junk food, he has to back on his healthy diet track. He takes some supplements like pre-workout and whey protein.
Joey Swoll Workout
Before start the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Standing chest fly
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Chest press machine
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps — Seated chest fly
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Pec deck machine
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Dumbbell shoulder press
- 4 sets & 12 reps — Lateral dumbbell raise
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Reverse dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Behind-the-neck barbell shoulder press
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Front delt raise with chains
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — EZ bar preacher curl
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Dumbbell overhead triceps press
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Triceps rope pushdown
- 3 sets & 10 reps — Standing barbell curl
- 3 sets & upto failure — Bodyweight dip 3 x to failure
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Single arm triceps extension
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Cable curl with rope attachment
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Rope pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Low machine row
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Single arm machine row
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Close grip cable row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated leg curl
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated leg extention
- 5 sets & 8-15 reps — Leg press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Smith machine squat
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets & 15-20 reps — Seated calf raise
As we see we have to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Joey Swoll. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Also Read : Kristen Nun Fitness, Diet and Workout Plan