There are 6 meals in a single day in Jessica Arevalo Diet. She maintains 6 meals to keep her metabolism healthy. Her diet is very healthy and powerful to sustain her muscles shape as it is. Her diet plan is a combination of lean proteins, complex carbs, and healthy fats.
So Here you can read in-depth about Jessica Arevalo workout routine and her complex diet so let’s start with her bio.
Jessica Arevalo Bio
Jessica Arevalo is a professional bikini athlete and many more by profession. She started training to make muscle since she was 17 years old.
She was born and raised in California. She won numerous competitions and also has millions of followers in her Instagram profile.
She passed many stages of depression, anxiety, panic attacks to achieve what she is today. Many other interrupts came in her way but she overcomes all of them.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Bikini Athlete and Personal Trainer
- Year-Of-Birth: 1985
Here is the link to Jessica’s Instagram Profile @jessicaarevalo_
She started bodybuilding training with his father When she was 17 years old. Her father trained him Arnold style like going to the gym 5 days of the week and hit every single body part.
With strong bodybuilding training, She also learned to train her mind and how to stay calm in every situation. She participated in her first competition when she was 26 years old.
She got a big win in the 2011 NPC National Championship. Where she earned her first Pro Card as a professional athlete.
Also Read: Eleonora Dobrinina Diet and Workout Routine
Jessica Arevalo Accomplishments
- 2015 IFBB San Marino Pro, Rank:11th
- 2015 IFBB Dennis James Classic, Rank:11th
- 2014 IFBB Sacramento Pro, Rank:2nd
- 2014 IFBB Olympia Weekend, Rank:16th
- 2014 IFBB St. Louis Pro Bikini, Rank:6th
- 2014 IFBB Northern California Pro Bikini, Rank:2nd
- 2014 IFBB Dennis James Pro Bikini, Rank:3rd
- 2014 IFBB Europa Dallas, Rank:15th
- 2014 IFBB Europa Show of Champions Orlando, Rank:3rd
- 2014 IFBB St. Louis Pro, Rank:3rd
Jessica Arevalo Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’1” or 155 cm
- Weight — 108 lbs – 49 kg
- Breast — 33 inches
- Waist — 24 inches
- Hips — 35 inches
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. She follows her diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Jessica Arevalo Diet
If we see the facts about diet, Our health depends on two things. The first one is, What type of diet we take every day. The second thing is that what type of exercise we do in our daily routine.
You need to take care of calories in your diet plan and many factors like macros protein, carbs and fiber. You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important activity in fitness and healthy life.
- Meal 1: ½ cup Oats, Fruit & 6 Egg Whites
- Meal 2: 6 oz. Red Meat, 4 oz. Yams, ½ cup of Vegetables
- Meal 3: NLA Her Whey Protein, 1 Banana & 1 scoop of Cashew Butter
- Meal 4: 6 oz. Chicken or Fish, ½ cup of Brown Rice, ½ cup of Vegetables (Asparagus/Broccoli)
- Meal 5: 5 oz. Chicken & 4 oz. Yams
- Meal 6: 6 Egg Whites or NLA Her Whey Protein
As you can see above that In Jessica Arevalo diet, There is lean protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. She always fuels her body with healthy food and healthy macronutrients. Let’s have a look in her supplement stack.
- Fat Burners
- Whey Protein
Jessica Arevalo Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
She says that she likes to train her body in the Arnold style that her father taught her. In preparation, she does 5 days of 20-minute cardio sessions and off-season she does no cardio at all to make maximum size gains.
Here are Jessica’s three favorite exercises:
- Lunges – She loves lunges because they are the best for keeping her glutes in shape.
- Pull-Ups – She loves to measure her strength that way and it makes her feel very strong when she can pull her own weight multiple times.
- Plyometrics – She loves plyos because it’s a great full-body workout.
- Day 1 – Chest / Triceps
- Day 2 – Back / Biceps
- Day 3 – Legs / Glutes
- Day 4 – Rest
- Day 5 – Shoulders
- Day 6 – Rest
- Day 7 – Legs / Glutes
Chest & Triceps Workout
- 3 sets & 20 reps: Warm Up Push Ups
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Flat Bench Press
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Incline Bench Press
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Dips
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Cable Pull Downs
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Overhead Cable Pulls
Back & Biceps Workout
- 3 sets up to failure: Pull Ups
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Lat Pulldowns
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Bent Over Rows
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Dumbbell Curls
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Barbell Curls
Legs & Glutes Workout
- 6 sets & 15-20 reps: Squats Smith Machine or Free Weights
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Sumo Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 20 reps: Weighted Lunges
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Leg Extensions
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Lying Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 15-12-10 reps: Lateral Raises
- 3 sets & 15-12-10 reps: Dumbbell Single Arm Raises
- 3 sets & 12-10-8 reps: Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 3 sets & 15-12 reps: Arnold Press
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Bent Over Lateral Raises
Legs & Glutes Workout
- 4 sets & 15-12-10-8 reps: Straight Leg Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 20 reps: Weighted Lunges
- 4 sets & 15-12-10 reps: Sumo Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 25 reps: Swiss Ball Hamstring Curls
- 3 sets & 25 reps: Bulgarian Split Squat
- 3 sets & 15 reps: Lying Leg Curls
It’s not easy to become like her overnight. But it took her a lot of years of struggle to get the physique that she has today. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Jessica Arevalo diet and Jessica Arevalo workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and her daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.