The Jeremy Potvin diet has six healthy meals in a single day. He let himself take a cheat meal in a week. It is healthy for his mind. The protein level in his diet is comparatively very high. He knows how to maintain the macronutrients in his diet.
So Here you can read in-depth about Jeremy Potvin workout and his complex diet so let’s start with his bio.
Who is Jeremy Potvin?
Jeremy Potvin was born and raised in Fort Lewis, Washington. Today he lives in San Diego, California. He is an IFBB Pro compititor.
He was passionate about bodybuilding and weight lifting since a young age. Today, Jeremy is a professional bodybuilder and fitness model.
He worked as U.S. Army soldier in Iraq. Where he trained his body and makes a sculpted and strong muscular body. Jeremy is well-known for his athletic body.
Also Read: Kristen Nun Fitness, Diet and Workout Plan
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder and Fitness Model
- Date-of-Birth: July 21, 1989
His Instagram Profile is @jeremypotvin_
When he was in service of Iraq, He sculpted his body with weight lifting and continuous hard work. After returning from Iraq, He focused more on his body.
He said that weight lifting and gyming make him stress-free and negativity. He is Pro competitor bodybuilder with Pro Card in bodybuilding.
Jeremy was not interested in bodybuilding until he joined US Army in Iraq. After he joined it he engaged with weight lifting and bodybuilding.
Jeremy Potvin Body Measurements or Stats
- Height — 5’6” (168cm)
- Weight — 153-175lbs (69-79kg)
- Arm — Will Get Soon
- Chest — Will Get Soon
- Waist — Will Get Soon
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Jeremy Potvin Diet
If we see the facts about diet, Our health depends on two things. The first one is, What type of diet we take every day. The second thing is that what type of exercise we do in our daily routine.
You need to take care of calories in your diet plan and many factors like macros protein, carbs and fiber. You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important activity in fitness and healthy life.
As you can see below there are 6 meals of the day in Jeremy Potvin’s diet plan. He let himself cheat meal and where he likes to eat pizzas as a cheat meal.
Jeremy’s every meal is mix-up of all macronutrients. So he can balance all macros that his body needs to make muscles strong and muscular.
- Meal 1- 3 Whole Eggs, 1 cup Egg Whites, and 5 oz Chicken
- Meal 2- (Pre-Workout) 1 cup White Rice, 6 oz Chicken, and 1 cup Broccoli
- Meal 3- (Post-Workout) 1 scoop Protein Powder
- Meal 4- (1 Hour Post-Workout): 1 cup White Rice and 6 oz Chicken
- Meal 5- 1 cup White Rice, 6 oz Chicken, and 1 cup Broccoli
- Meal 6- 1 scoop Casein Protein and 1 oz Almonds
“I stick with basic, healthy foods: chicken, fish, lean beef steaks for protein, and rice and potatoes for carbohydrates. For snacks and healthy fats, I’ll have oatmeal, some Cream of Wheat, and peanut butter.”
When he is preparing for any competition, His diet will more strict than normal. Because he has to maintain weight and all the things that make him a winner for future competitions.
Jeremy tries to do things that can burn unnecessary body fat and calories. He will bump up his protein intake during this time.
When off-season diet, He will eat more food like eggs, chicken, rice, nuts, and vegetables being his staples. The difference between contest and off-season diet there is the caloric difference that less or more.
Usually, He doesn’t like any brand of supplements and so he stuck with basic simple protein supplements.
- Pre Workout
Jeremy Potvin Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise.
Jeremy is habituated to change alternate his workout routine often. But the one of workout is same that is calves workout. He used to train his calves 3 times a week. He believes that calves are the best part to get improvements.
He hits his workout for chest, back arms, And legs usually in a gym. He also says that you need enough time to rest it is the key o
Chest & Triceps Workout
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps: Flat Barbell Press
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps: Incline Smith Machine Press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Hammer Strength Press Incline
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps: Dumbbell Fly’s Incline
- 10 sets & 10 reps: Rope Extensions
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Dumbbell Kickbacks
- 4 sets & 8 reps: Pull Ups
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps: Seated Lat Pulldowns
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Seated Neutral Grip Pulldowns
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Bent-Over Barbell Rows
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Seated Cable Rows
- 4 sets & 10 reps: V Bar Pulldowns
- 3 sets & 10 reps: Pull Ups
- 5 sets & 8-10 reps: Smith Machine Press
- 10 sets & 10-12 reps: Dumbbell Lateral Raises
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Machine Rear Delt Fly’s
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Rope Face Pulls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Incline Hammer Strength Cross Body Presses
- 4 sets & 15 reps: Around the Worlds
- 10 sets & 10 reps: Rope Extensions
- 4 sets & 15 reps: Seated Dumbbell Extensions
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: EZ-Bar Cable Pushdowns
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Hammer Strength Dips
- 7 sets & 10 reps: Cable Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Dumbbell Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Preacher Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Cable Hammer Curls
- 6 sets & 15 reps: Leg Extensions
- 6 sets & 15 reps: Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Squats
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps: Single Legged Leg Press
- 4 sets & 20-25 reps: Leg Press
- 3 sets & 12 reps: Walking Lunges
It’s not easy to become like him overnight. But it took him a lot of years of struggle to get physiques like he has today. We can evaluate after taking a look at Jeremy Potvin diet and Jeremy Potvin workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.