Jeff Seid is an american professional IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness) bodybuilder. He was born in 1994. Jeff is the youngest bodybuilder. Jeff put his steps in bodybuilding world since he was 18. He also brand ambassador of many brands and also fitness icon for us. In this post we will see Jeff Seid Diet and Workout.
Jeff Seid tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. He tell what he eat within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follow his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet and workout is regular.
There are lot of people in world who follow Jeff Seid to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard for achieve it. these people believe their idols and inspiration is Jeff Seid. He is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Jeff Seid Body Stats.
Jeff Seid Body Stats
Jeff Seid Weight is 205 – 215 lbs (88.5 – 93.0 kg). And Jeff Seid Height is 6′ ft (183 cm).
- Height – 6′ ft (183 cm)
- Weight – 205 – 215 lbs (88.5 – 93.0 kg)
- Chest – 50 inches
- Waist – 29 inches
- Biceps – 17 inches
Let’ see Achievement of Jeff Seid In Bodybuilding World.
Jeff Seid Bodybuilding Achievement
- 2013 — Mr. Olympia Men’s Physique Competitor
- 2014 — Mr. Olympia Men’s Physique Competitor
- 2016 — Mr. Olympia Men’s Physique Competitor
- IFBB Pro
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Jeff Seid follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18 he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Jeff Seid diet and workout plan.
Jeff Seid Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Here is jeff seid diet.
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 a cup of oatmeal
- A handful of berries.
- 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 2 scoops of whey protein
- A piece of fruit (post-workout)
- Salad with 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast
- 3 ounces of avocado
- 6 ounces of lean cut steak
- 6 ounces of sweet potato
- 6 ounces of white fish
- 2 cups of egg whites (before bed)
In Jeff Seid diet we see that protein, carbs and fat also included. Diet has eggs, sweet potato, Whey Protein, Chicken, salad, brown rice etc. So guys these are some information about Jeff Seid diet plan. if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of week.
Jeff Seid Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Jeff Seid workout.
Jeff Seid’s Chest Workout on Monday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Incline dumbbell bench
- 4 sets & 8-15 reps — Reverse grip bench
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Decline cable crossover
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Flat bench fly
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Weighted dip
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps — Triceps rope pushdown
Jeff Seid’s Soulder Workout on Tuesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 5-6 reps — Barbell overhead press
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Dumbbell shoulder press
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Dumbbell front raise
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Reverse delt fly
Jeff Seid’s Back Workout on Wednesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Front pull-down
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Bent over row
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Cable row
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Straight arm front pull-down
- 7 sets & 8-12 reps — Machine row
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Machine shrug
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Barbell shrug
- 4 sets & 12-15 reps — Hyper-extensions
Jeff Seid’s Leg Workout on Thursday is given Below.
- 6 sets & 4-8 reps — Barbell squat 6 x 4-8
- 7 sets & 4-5 reps — Barbell squat with pyramid sets 7 x 5
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Seated leg press 4 x 6-8
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Seated leg extension 4 x 6-8
- 4 sets & 6-8 reps — Lying hamstring curl 4 x 6-8
- 3 sets & 15-20 reps — Dead leg lunge 3 x 20 steps
Jeff Seid’s Arms Workout on Friday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Barbell curl (drop set each set to failure)
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Single arm dumbbell curl
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Single arm dumbbell curl (hanging)
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated preacher curl (each set to failure)
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Jeff Seid. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Social Media Profile
Jeff Seid Instagram/Id
So above plan is all about the Workout of Jeff Seid. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Jeff Seid.
If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, supplements suggest me below i will post blog on the topic. I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.