Jay Cutler is an IFBB professional bodybuilder. jay cutler was born on 3 August 1973. Jay Cutler has won four Mr. Olympia titles (2006-2007 and 2009-2010). He has dedicated his entire adulthood to bodybuilding, finding success as a professional competitor.Here is a great chance for all the fitness freaks to live, eat, and gain mass like a legend as we share Jay Cutler’s complete bodybuilding chart, diet, and supplement schedule.In this post we will see Jay Cutler Diet and Workout Plan.
There are lot of people in world who dream to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard for achieve it. These people often have their idols who they look upto for inspiration. Jay Cutler is one of such inspiring bodybuilders for whom.let’s see the Body Measurement of Jay Cutler and the Jay Cutler Achievements.
Body Measurement of Jay Cutler
Jay Cutler Weight is 260 lbs (118 kg). And Jay Cutler Height is 1.79cm (5′ 9”).
- Weight – 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Height – 1.79cm (5′ 9”)
- Chest – 58 (150 cm)
- Arms – 22 (56 cm)
- Neck – 19.5 (50 cm)
- Waist – 34 (86 cm)
- Calves – 20 (51 cm)
- Thighs – 33 (84 cm)
Jay Cutler Achievements
- 1999 Mr. Olympia – 14th.
- 2000 Mr. Olympia – 8th.
- 2001 Mr. Olympia – 2nd.
- 2003 Mr. Olympia – 2nd.
- 2004 Mr. Olympia – 2nd.
- 2005 Mr. Olympia – 2nd.
- 2006 Mr. Olympia – 1st.
- 2007 Mr. Olympia – 1st.
- 2008 Mr. Olympia – 2nd.
- 2009 Mr. Olympia – 1st.
- 2010 Mr. Olympia – 1st.
- 2011 Mr. Olympia – 2nd.
- 2013 Mr. Olympia – 6th.
Above chart is all tell about Jay Cutler Achievement. If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Jay Cutler follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18 he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow diet plan and workout plan like Jay Cutler.Let’s see Jay Cutler Diet Plan.
Jay Cutler Diet Plan
Meal no. 1
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 scoop of whey protein powder
- 2 cups of egg whites
- 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
- 2 packs of oatmeal
- 1 testosterone capsule
Meal no. 2
- 12 ounces chicken
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 scoop of pre-training muscle building powder
- 1 scoop of amino acid powder
- 1 scoop of muscle enhancing powder
- 1 scoop of post-workout muscle building powder
- 2 scoops of BCAA for workout recovery
Meal no. 3
- 3 scoops of whey protein powder
- 60 ounces of Gatorade
Meal no. 4 ( Lunch )
- 14 ounces chicken
- 12 ounces sweet potato
Meal no. 5
- 12 ounces chicken
- 2 cups brown rice
Meal no. 6 ( Dinner )
- 6 ounces beef filet
- 2 cups broccoli
Meal no. 7 ( Before Bed Meal )
- Tablets of Zinc
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C, Chromium
- Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.
- Whey protein
- Amino Acid
- Muscle – enhancing powder
In Jay Cutler diet we see that protein , carbs and fat also included , Diet has chicken, eggs , salad, protein shake, brown rice So guys these are some information about Jay Cutler diet plan if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. He uses supplements like BCAA’s, Amino Acid etc…
If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of week, So now i will tell you about the Workout plan of Jay Cutler.
Above chart all tell about Jay Cutler diet plan and Jay Cutler Supplements. you can follow this diet according to your weight. Now see that how Jay Cutler muscle create. Jay Cutler workout. Jay Cutler exercise routine. all about Jay Cutler bodybuilding.
Jay Cutler workout
Jay Cutler’s Chest exercises below.These specific Wokout focus on building the chest muscles.
- Warm up: Machine press – 3 sets x 20 reps
- Machine press – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
- Incline dumbbell fly – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
- Smith machine bench press – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
- Standing cable chest fly – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
Jay Cutler’s Shoulder exercises below.
- Warm up: Alternating front and side dumbbell raise – 3 sets x 12 reps
- Seated dumbbell front raise – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
- Seated dumbbell press – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
- Shoulder press machine – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
- Rear delt fly machine – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
- Standing dumbbell shrug – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
- Barbell front raise – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
Jay Cutler’s Back exercises below.
- Warm up: Seated machine row – 3 sets x 15 reps
- Seated machine row – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
- Close grip lat pull down – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
- Bent over cable pull down – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
- Dumbbell pullover on bench – 5 sets x 8-12 reps
- Assisted pull up machine – 4 sets x to failure
Jay Cutler’s Leg exercises below.
- Warm up: Leg extension machine – 3 sets x 15-20 reps
- Leg press – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
- Hack squat machine – 6 sets x 6-8 reps
- Smith machine front squat – 6 sets x 8-12 reps
- Lying hamstring curl – 6 sets x 10-12 reps
- Stiff leg deadlift with dumbbells – 6 sets x 8 reps
- Wide stance leg press – 6 sets x 8-10 reps
- Walking barbell lunge – 2 sets x 10-12 reps
- Leg extension machine – 6 sets x 10-12 reps
- Reverse hamstring curl machine – 6 sets x 12 reps
- Single leg hamstring curl – 6 sets x 12 reps
Jay Cutler’s Arm exercises below.
- Bodyweight dip – 5 sets x 12 reps
- Close grip bench – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Triceps push downs wide grip – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Incline skull crusher – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Underhand cable push down – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Barbell curl – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Dumbbell curl – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Barbell concentration curl – 5 sets x 10 reps
- Single arm preacher machine curl – 5 sets x 10 reps
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Jay Cutler. So his diet plan and his workout plan inspire and motivate us.
Social Media Profile
Jay Cutler Instagram Profile/Id
So friend above plan is all about the Workout of Jay Cutler. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Jay Cutler.
If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, supplements suggest me below i will post blog on the topic. I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.