Diabetes is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy. but we have some homeopathic treatment remedies for diabetes for you.
Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process
So you understand above the meaning and what is diabetes and homeopathic. Right now homeopathy medicine for diabetes is available. you can find it at a homeopathic medical store near you. there are homeopathic insulin drops available for it. homeopathic medicine for prediabetes.
But now I’m telling you the homeopathic treatment remedies for diabetes for high blood sugar.
Some Common Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
- Syzygium jambolana or black plum: This is used in homeopathy to treat the problem of excessive thirst, weakness, skin ulcers, and excessive urination.
- Uranium nitricum : This is used to treat the problem of excessive urination and nausea.
- Conium (hemlock): This herbaceous flowering plant is used to treat numbness in the feet and hands.
- Calendula (marigold): It is an aromatic plant and its flower is used to make medicines. The supplements, made from this plant are used to treat infected ulcers.
- Phosphoric acid: is promoted to treat impaired memory, confusion or heavy head, frequent urination at night, hair loss, and difficulty maintaining an erection.
Homeopathic principles state that when a substance is diluted, it increases its therapeutic strength. The natural substance is diluted to the point where the remedy contains only trace amounts of the substance. It can then be formulated as:
- sugar pellets
Do homeopathic treatment remedies for diabetes work?
There’s some evidence to prove that homeopathic remedies for high blood sugar work. While they’ve been used for many years, more research is needed to determine their effectiveness.
In 2015, the National Health and Medical Research Council in Australia conducted a research study to assess the effectiveness of homeopathy. The researchers were unable to find consistent evidence that homeopathy was effective for treating any of the conditions tested. There were no well-designed studies with enough human participants for a meaningful outcome.