The Greg Doucette diet is a clean and low-calorie diet. He doesn’t think everyone needs to count macros in order to become ripped. He focuses on eating healthy, limiting sugar intake, and keeping his caloric intake in check.
Here you can also read about Greg Doucette workout.
Greg Doucette Bio
Greg Doucette is an IFBB professional bodybuilder and social media influencer. He was born and raised in Canada. He started weight lifting at a very young age. He creates a world record-holding powerlifter.
Since he was 13 years old, he has been interested in bodybuilding. Doucette won his first tournament when he was 17 years old and weighed 140 pounds. With a lift of 342 pounds, Doucette set a new national bench press record.
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and Social Media Influencer
- Year-of-Birth: 1975
Also Read: Regan Grimes Diet and Workout Routine
He holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in kinesiology, and through his online fitness business, ‘Coach Greg’ has coached millions of people. In 2010, he was named Best Lifter at the WPC World Championships.
He also holds the world record for sumo deadlifts, according to Guinness World Records. Doucette has competed in over a hundred bodybuilding and powerlifting contests. Many magazines have featured him, including Planet Muscle, MuscleMag International, and Flex.
Greg Doucette Achievements
- Aesthetics, Strength, Education, and Charisma Expert
- Pro Bodybuilder with the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB)
- Powerlifter who holds the Guinness World Record
- Kinesiology bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- With almost 380,000 subscribers on YouTube,
- More than 1,000 people have entrusted me with their diets, training, and supplements all over the world.
If we want to have a good body, we must focus on our nutrition and exercise routine. Doucette stuck to his diet and fitness routines to a tee.
At a young age, he began working out at a gym and soon developed muscle and weight. Stick to a diet and fitness regimen like the Doucette if you want to make a huge change.
Greg Doucette Stats
|Weight||195lbs (88.5 kg)|
|Arm||Will Get Soon|
|Chest||Will Get Soon|
|Waist||Will Get Soon|
|Thighs||Will Get Soon|
We must concentrate on our food and exercise if we want to maintain a healthy physical physique. He meticulously adheres to his diet and exercise routine. We must eliminate processed foods from our diets and focus solely on fresh, healthy foods.
If you want to maintain a healthy physique, you must exercise control over the foods you consume. That means you must eat nutritious foods that provide your body with essential micronutrients such as protein, carbohydrates, and fats. You must strike a balance between the two.
Greg Doucette Diet
When we examine nutrition statistics, we can observe that our health is influenced by two elements. The first is, what kind of diet do we follow on a daily basis? The second factor is the type of activity we conduct on a daily basis.
In your diet plan, you must consider calories as well as other aspects such as macronutrients, protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. You should be aware that eating and sleeping are the two most vital activities for fitness and healthy existence. Here you can also get Greg Doucette grocery list.
Greg isn’t convinced that calculating macros is the only way to build muscle. However, he advises that you restrict your sugar intake, consume healthy foods, and keep track of all of your calories. Here is the Greg Doucette diet.
- Meal 1: Six slices French toast made with low carb bread, egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup.
- Meal 2: Peas, low-calorie popcorn, and ketchup with grilled chicken breast (no sugar added)
- Meal 3: Grilled chicken breast, flaxseed, cucumber, mushroom, tomato, sugar-free BBQ sauce, and salad dressing in a protein bread wrap.
- Meal 4: 2 low carb wraps, turkey slices, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mushroom, onion, and salad dressing.
- Meal 5: Casein protein, strawberries, calorie-free chocolate syrup, and ice in a shake.
You can see that there are also snacks in his diet plan. It is a shredding diet. There are lots of clean food that will boost muscle growth and help in bodybuilding. Here is the bulking diet of Doucette
Greg has stated that he is extremely opposed to bulking and is baffled as to why it is such a popular fitness approach. He doesn’t believe you have to gain fat to gain muscle. There is no need for fat to increase muscle mass until you reach your genetic limit.
When it comes to meal monitoring, it’s hard to be 100% exact. This is why when it comes to bulking, Greg advises against increasing your macros. The only time you should “bulk” is if you are having difficulty gaining weight. Consume high-fat foods such as nuts, whole eggs, and avocados.
Greg Doucette Workout Plan
Make sure you stay hydrated throughout workouts by consuming water or energy drinks before you begin your workout or training program. Also, remember to warm up by exercising and cool down by stretching your muscles out, as this can assist you to avoid injury during your workout or exercise. The following is Greg Doucette workout plan.
As we all know, Greg is a world record holder. He trains his body in a very intensive way. He has a higher set-to-rep ratio. Greg also feels that the best approach to gain muscle is to workout to failure.
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps: Barbell benchpress
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps: Incline dumbbell press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Hammer strength press
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps: Dumbbell fly
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Pec deck machine
Greg’s back routine includes some traditional movements. If you notice, there are exercises such as barbell sumo, hammer strength, and others. He likes big compound workouts like deadlifts, squats, and a variety of others.
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Barbell sumo deadlift
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps: Hammer strength machine row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Close grip cable row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps: Wide grip lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps: Bent-over cable row
Make sure you have a warm-up workout ready to go before each workout. It enables you to workout without the risk of becoming injured. Your blood circulation will be improved as a result of this.
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps: Reverse pec deck machine
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps: Hammer strength shoulder press
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps: Dumbbell lateral raise
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps: Standing front cable raise
- 5 sets & 12-15 reps: Standing dumbbell shrug
Greg’s huge legs are also well-known. He thinks that working out hard is the only method to build a muscular body at the gym. You must prepare yourself for failure.
- 5 sets & 8-16 reps: Leg press
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps: Hack squat
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps: Leg extension
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps: Lying hamstring curl
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps: Seated calf raise
- 5 sets & 15-20 reps: Standing calf raise
Greg suggested that we warm up by Machine preacher curl like him. He also enjoys doing half-reps. When you’ve been exercising for a while, you have to branch out, as Greg did.
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps: Machine preacher curl
- 5 sets & 10-12 reps: Lying cable curl
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps: Seated dumbbell alternating curl
- 5 sets & 10-15 reps: Standing plate curl
It’s not easy to become like him in a day or two. But he had to work hard for years to achieve his shredded and muscular physiques. After looking at Greg Doucette diet and Greg Doucette workout, we can conclude that if we want to be like him, we must work hard for it, and his daily routine inspires and motivates us to achieve a healthy body.