Who is George Peterson?
George Peterson is a professional classic bodybuilder. He is one of the first natinal Classic Physique champion in history and similar achievement as Lee Haney in 1982. George needed to sacrifice his personal life in order to success in sport and bodybuilding. Let’s see George Peterson Diet and George Peterson Workout.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Classic Physique Bodybuilder
- Date-Of-Birth : 1984
George tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. if you want to follow His Diet than you have to big appetite to follow it. Because, George eats Bunch of calories each day to maintain his massive body. Let’s see George Peterson Stats and Achievements.
George Peterson Accomplishments
- 2013 – North American Championships, IFBB Men’s Heavyweight, 18th place
- 2013 – National Championships, NPC Men’s Heavyweight, 16th place
- 2016 – Eastern USA Championships, NPC Men’s Classic Physique Class B, 1st place
- 2016 – National Championships, NPC Men’s Classic Physique Class B, Overall, 1st place – Won the Pro Card
- 2017 – New York Pro, IFBB Men’s Classic Physique, 2nd place
- 2017 – Tampa Pro, IFBB Men’s Classic Physique, 1st place
- 2017 – Joe Weider’s Mr. Olympia, IFBB Men’s Classic Physique, 3rd place
George Peterson Body Stats
George Peterson Weight is 185–195lbs (83.9–88.5kg). George Peterson Height is 5’7″ (170cm).
- Height – 5’7″ (170cm)
- Weight – 185–195lbs (83.9–88.5kg)
- Chest – 50 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Bicep – 19 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym and gaining muscle and weight when he was 20.
George Peterson Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look in George Peterson diet.
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 baked potato
- Whole-wheat pancakes
- Chicken breasts
- Green vegetables
- Brown rice
- Cup cooked oatmeal with fruits
Above meal plan tells us that what George eats within a single day to maintain his massive muscles, as you See George eats almost 5 meals each day. we all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
George Peterson Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise. Let’s have a look in George Peterson workout.
George rep range per set is 8-12, He take rest around 40-45 seconds and then on. When he closure to the competition the average of sets and reps of workout is increase.
Leg Workout Routine
In George leg workout routine, he first warm-up and then start workout with heavy squats. During his working sets he does squats 495+ lbs. He completes workout with several sets of leg curls and leg extension.
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Squats
- 5 sets & 8-12 reps — Leg Press
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Leg Extensions
- 3 sets & 8-12 reps — Lying Leg Curls
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like George. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
George Peterson Instagram/Id
- What George Peterson eats within single day?
- What is workout of George Peterson?
- What is George Peterson Instagram id?
- How many awards won by George Peterson?
Also Read : Tavi Castro Diet and Workout Plan