The Frank McGrath diet is full of protein-based meals. He drinks a gallon of water throughout the day. Frank loves to cook for himself, He also shares his recipe throughout his social media to fans. I also attached his one of recipe for you. He always loves to start his day with a nutritious and healthy breakfast. In this post, You can read about Frank McGrath’s diet and workout.
Who is Frank McGrath?
Frank McGrath is IFBB Pro bodybuilder and sponsored athlete from Canada. He was born and raised in St. John’s New Foundland and Labrador (Canada). When he won his first PRO card at the 2003 Canadian championships, He got fame in the world.
Today his arms give him fame. He always wanted to be strong as Arnold Schwarzenegger. After got his success in 2003, He met with a serious injury during his training session, Also met with a car crash accident. After that, he got recovered as soon as he could.
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: IFBB Professional Bodybuilder, Sponsored Athlete
- Year-Of-Birth: 1978
Frank was always like sports since his childhood. He has a great dedication to achieve goals in life. In his childhood he used to watch superheroes movies. He also thought that he want to make figure like they have.
After growing up to teenage, He wanted to find superheroes in real life. He started to follow his superheroes as famous bodybuilders like Arnold. Since teenage he started training to become a bodybuilder and wanted to be a famous one.
Frank McGrath Body Measurements or Stats
Frank McGrath Weight is 235 – 245lbs (106.6 – 111.1kg). His Height in Feet is 5 ft. 11 inches.
- Height — 5’11” (180cm)
- Weight — 235 – 245lbs (106.6 – 111.1kg)
- Chest — Will get soon
- Waist — 28 inches
- Biceps — Will get soon
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout. He follows his diet plan and workout very strictly. We have to avoid processed foods from our diet and only focus on fresh and clean foods.
If you want to have a healthy body then you have to control the food that you eat. That means you have to eat healthy food that gives your body healthy macronutrients like protein, carbs, and fats. You need to maintain the balance between them.
Frank McGrath Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
In the matter of nutrition, Frank wants to message all young bodybuilders who want to build their muscles and build a career as a bodybuilder is “eat your face off.” He also says that anything can’t replace a healthy and nutritious diet.
When it comes to cheat meals then, Frank’s favorite cheat meal is fried chicken from a restaurant called Mary Brown’s in Canada. He eats this meal since he was a child and also said that it never frustrates him.
- Meal 1: One cup of oats and protein powder
- Meal 2: Sliced Rotisserie chicken and one sweet potato
- Meal 3: Microwavable rice, a can of tuna and an avocado
- Meal 4: One carton egg whites, a cup of oats and banana
Frank McGrath’s Recipe
As we discuss above that Frank loves to cook his own healthy meal. When he cooking for himself, He also enjoys adding protein powder to various traditional recipes to make them tastier. He sees that if something tastes like junk food, but is very healthy.
Frank’s recipe protein brownies:
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas
- ¼ cup of Applesauce
- 2 tablespoons of Chocolate Chips
- 2 scoops of chocolate whey protein
- Mix the eggs, bananas and applesauce, before adding in the chocolate chips and whey powder.
- Microwave on high for 6 minutes, or bake for 20 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit
All the above information is about Frank’s diet. You can also follow it according to your bodyweight. Nowadays, After training or gym session, Frank takes a shake that includes Redcon1 Cluster Bomb (carbs), Big Noise for pumps, and Total War which is a pre-workout.
Frank McGrath Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise. Here is a sample of Frank McGrath workout.
Frank says that people always ask him about his injuries that how he suffered from it. He replied that he don’t that he is fully recovered or not but yes he can himself train hard as he did in his past. He lifts heavy weights, He can easily lift 315 pounds for 10 reps, without much effort.
- 4 sets & 12-6 reps: Incline Barbell Press
- 4 sets & 12-8 reps: Flat Dumbbell Press
- 4 sets & 12-8 reps: Incline Dumbbell Flyes
- 4 sets & 12-10 reps: Dumbbell Pullovers
- 4 sets & 15-12 reps: Cable Crossovers
- 4 sets & 10 reps: Wide Grips Chins
- 4 sets & 12-6 reps: Barbell Rows
- 4 sets & 12-8 reps: T-Bar Rows
- 4 sets & 12-10 reps: Underhand Grip Pulldowns
- 4 sets & 20 reps: Leg Extensions
- 4 sets & 20-12 reps: Leg Press
- 4 sets & 15-10 reps: Hack Squats
- 3 sets & 15-12 reps: Lunges
- 4 sets & 12-8 reps: Stiff-legged Deadlifts
- 4 sets & 15-10 reps: Lying Leg Curls
- 4 sets & 12-6 reps: Barbell Military Press
- 4 sets & 12-8 reps: Seated Side DB Lateral Raises
- 4 sets & 12-10 reps: Bent Rear Delt Lateral Raises
- 3 sets & 12-10 reps: Hammer Strength Machine Press
- 4 sets & 12-8 reps: DB Shrugs
- 4 sets & 15-10 reps: EZ Bar Curls (with Arm Blaster)
- 4 sets & 12-8 reps: Dumbbell Preacher Curls
- 4 sets & 15-10 reps: Rope Hammer Curls
- 3 sets & 15-10 reps: Behind-The-Back Barbell Wrist Curls
- 3 sets & 15-10 reps: Dumbbell Wrist Curls
- 3 sets & 15-10 reps: Reverse Cable Curls
- 2 sets & 20 reps: Wrist Rollers
It’s not easy that you can become like him overnight. But it took him lots of years of struggle to get physiques like him. We can evaluate that after taking a look at Frank McGrath diet and Frank McGrath workout that If we want to be like him then we need to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Also Read: Brock Lesnar Diet and Workout
Here is our Question & Answer Forum