The Dennis Wolf diet is all about eating clean meals throughout the day. Vegetables, chicken, and rice are his favorite foods in his diet plan. Dennis also follows an off-season diet where he eats big to gain muscle size And in-season, He reduces the calories and carbohydrates to lose body fat as much as he can. In this post, you can read about Dennis Wolf’s workout.
Who is Dennis Wolf?
Dennis Wolf is a famous bodybuilder and fitness icon. Dennis’s wolf age is 41. He is a German IFBB professional bodybuilder and fitness influencer. In 2006, He made his pro-debut at the World Amateur Championships. In 2014 Dennis Wolf made his best win at the Arnold Classic.
Today, Dennis continues to train hard in the gym, works on his clothing line, And engages with fans at fitness expos. Dennis Wolf won many bodybuilding competitions.
- Nationality: German
- Profession: Professional Bodybuilder
- Date-Of-Birth: October 30, 1978
Also Read: Erin Stern Diet and Workout Program
If we want to have a good physique body then we need to concentrate on our diet and workout plan. Dennis Wolf follows his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym and gaining muscle and weight very earlier. so if you want to build muscles then follow the diet plan and workout plan like Dennis Wolf.
Dennis Wolf Body Measurement
Dennis Wolf’s Weight is 120.2 – 124.7kg (265 – 275lbs). His Height in Feet is 5 ft 11 inches.
- Height — 5’11” (155cm)
- Weight — 120.2 – 124.7kg (265 – 275lbs)
- Chest — 56 inches
- Waist — 29 inches
- Biceps — 22 inches
- Thighs — 31 inches
- Calves — 17 inches
Dennis told about his diet and workout routine via many interviews, Instagram chats, and other social media platforms like Youtube. At first, bodybuilding is just a hobby for him but eventually, he turned his hobby into a bright career. His debut came in 1999, At NRW Newcomer Championships.
He won his first trophy after his constant hard work in 2000. After that, he decided to go a professional in the bodybuilding field.
- 2015 EVL’s Prague Pro – 4th place
- 2015 Mr. Olympia – 4th place
- 2014 San Marino Pro – 2nd place
- 2014 EVLS Prague Pro – 1st place
- 2014 Arnold Classic Europe – 1st place
- 2014 Mr. Olympia – 4th place
- 2014 Arnold Classic – 1st place
- 2013 Arnold Classic Europe – 3rd place
- 2013 Mr. Olympia – 3rd place
- 2012 EVLS Prague Pro – 1st place
- 2012 Arnold Classic Europe 2012 – 2nd place
- 2012 Mr. Olympia – 6th place
- 2012 Arnold Classic – 2nd place
- 2011 Sheru Classic – 5th place
- 2011 Mr. Olympia – 5th place
- 2011 Australian Pro – 1st place
- 2011 Arnold Classic – 2nd place
- 2011 Flex Pro – 4th place
- 2010 Mr. Olympia – 5th place
- 2010 NY Pro – 3rd place
- 2009 Mr. Olympia – 16th place
- 2008 Mr. Olympia – 4th place
- 2007 Mr. Olympia – 5th place
- 2007 Keystone Pro Classic – 1st place
- 2007 New York Pro – 3rd place
- 2006 Mr. Olympia – 16th place
- 2006 Grand Prix Spain – 3rd place
- 2006 Montreal Pro Championships – 5th place
- 2006 Europa Supershow – 7th place
- 2005 IFBB World Championship – 1st place and overall winner
- 2005 WM-Qualifikation (IFBB) – 1st place
- 2005 46 Deutsche Meisterschaft (IFBB) – 1st place heavyweight and overall winner
- 2005 NRW-Landesmeisterschaft (IFBB)–- 1st place heavyweight and overall winner
- 2005 Int. Hessischer Heavyweight Champion-Pokal – 2nd place
- 2004 Deutsche Meisterschaft (Germering) (IFBB) – 2nd place
- 2004 NRW-Landesmeisterschaft (IFBB) – 1st place heavyweight and overall winner
- 2002 Belgium Grand Prix – 1st place
- 2002 Mr. Universum (WPF) – Vice World Champion heavyweight
- 2000 Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft (IFBB) – 4th place heavyweight
- 2000 NRW-Landesmeisterschaft (IFBB) – 1st place heavyweight and overall winner
- 1999 NRW-Landesmeisterschaft (IFBB) – 4th place heavyweight
- 1999 Multipowerpokal (IFBB) – 4th place heavyweight
- 1999 Newcomer (IFBB) – 2nd place heavyweight
Dennis Wolf Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building.
Dennis Wolf eats around 5-6 clean meals a day. his diet involves food sources rich in protein, to maintain his workout schedule and athletic body. So that, he has a well-balanced diet plan that provides all the nutrients along with the necessary amount of calories.
His daily dietary requirements are also fulfilled by consisting of chicken, rice, and vegetables. Here is a sample of the Dennis Wolf diet.
Meal no. 1 (Breakfast)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 banana
- 100 gm of protein powder
Meal no. 2 (Snack 1 Post Workout)
- 40 grams protein powder
Meal no. 3 (Lunch)
- 10 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal no. 4 (Snack 2)
- 14 oz fish
- 1/2 cup brown rice.
Meal no. 5 (Dinner)
- 10 oz steak
- 1/2 cup brown rice
Meal no. 6
10 oz chicken breast
10 oz potato
Meal no. 7 (Post Workout)
- 80 grams protein from powder
- Fat Burner (contest preparation)
- Protein Powder
- Amino Acids
If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 5-6 days of the week. He also takes supplements for his massive muscles and sustains his look as it is.
The main reason for his sculpted physiques is his diet plan because he has a proper reach for his nutrients. In his meal plan, you can see that all macros are included like protein, carbs, and fiber.
Dennis Wolf Workout
Before starting the workout routine or training routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. And don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It helps you to do injury-free workout or exercise. Let’s have a look at Dennis Wolf’s workout.
Monday (Chest and Biceps)
- 2 sets – Incline barbell bench press for warm-up
- 3 sets – Incline barbell bench press with 8-12 reps
- 2 sets – Bench press with 8-12 reps
- 2 sets – Incline flyes with 8-12 reps
- 1 set – Cable crossovers with 15 reps
- 2 sets – Seated dumbbell curls with 10 reps
- 2 sets – Barbell curls with 10 reps
- 1 set – One-arm cable curls with 12 reps for each arm
- 1 set – Leg extensions for warm-up
- 3 sets – Leg extensions with 15 reps
- 2 sets – Leg press with 12 reps
- 2 sets – Squats with 10-15 reps
- 3 sets – Lying leg curls with 10-15 reps
- 2 sets – Good mornings with 10 reps
- 1 set – One-legged curls with 10 reps for each leg
- 3 sets – Standing calf raises with 15 reps
- 2 sets – Sitting calf raises with 15 reps
Thursday (Back and Rear Deltas)
1 set – Dumbbell pullovers for warm-up
2 sets – Dumbbell pullovers with 10 reps
2 sets – Close grip pull downs with 10 reps
2 sets – Barbell rows with 10 reps
1 set – Seated one arm rows with 12 reps each arm
3 sets – Lying reverse flyes with 12 reps
2 sets – One arm cable reverse flyes with 12 reps each arm
2 sets – Shrugs with 10 reps
Friday (Shoulders, triceps, and abs)
- 1 set – Front shoulder press machine for warm-up
- 3 sets – Front shoulder press machine with 10-12 reps
- 2 sets – Dumbbell side lateral raise with 10 reps
- 1 set – One arm cable lateral raise with 10 reps for each arm
- 3 sets – Cable push-downs with 10-12 reps
- 2 sets – French press with 10 reps
- 1 set – One arm cable push downs with 15 reps each arm
- 3 sets – Sit-ups with 15-20 reps
A famous bodybuilder Dennis has a big name in the industry. He deserves the fame as we see his hard work towards muscle building and bodybuilding.
We can evaluate that after taking a look at Dennis Wolf’s diet and Dennis Wolf’s workout If we want to be like him then we have to work hard for it and his daily routine inspire us and motivate us to get a healthy body.
Also Check: Nicolas Vullioud Diet & Workout Routine