The Dana Linn Bailey diet has simple and clean foods. She takes tiny meals within a single day for approach standard bodybuilding. She takes blended desserts in meals. She tells that, She doesn’t takes his diet very strictly and never count macronutrient. Also add that she takes protein from egg white, fish and chicken. Stay connected for read in depth about Dana Linn Bailey diet and workout.
About Dana Linn Bailey
Dana Linn Bailey is a famous IFBB bodybuilder and Fitness model. She was born in Pennsylvania, United States. During her college days, She played football and then put step in her first figure competition in 2006. When she was in college he met her husband Rob Bailey. Nowadays, Both of them runs the gym in Pennsylvania named Warhouse Gym.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder and Fitness Icon
- Date-Of-Birth : May 30, 1980
Dana tells about her diet and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform like youtube. Since her childhood, She was very active in sports. At the age of 5, She participated in a swimming competition. Dana’s husband told her to join gym and lift weights. After some month, She gets results in her muscle and body that it become more stroger.
Dana Linn Bailey Body Measurement
Dana Linn Bailey Weight is 125 – 135 lbs (56.7 – 61.2 kg. Her Height in Feet is 5.5
- Height – 5’5″ (165 cm)
- Weight – 125 – 135lbs (56.7 – 61.2kg)
- Breast — 31 inches
- Waist — 24 inches
- Hips — 33 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout and fitness. She lose her weight and started gym for make well physique body. Dana occasionally cheats her meals by eating ice-creams and chocolates but both are her favorites and also peanut-butter. She also loves to eat pizzas and marshmallows. Because she trains her body hard around year so, These meals can’t change her massive physiues.
Dana Linn Bailey Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in fitness and healthy life.
Dana Linn Bailey diet changes according to her future goals. If he has to train her body for future competition then She will absolutely drop her body fat and take care of macros like protein, carb and fats. To give her body a well shaped look then She need to take low fats in her diet plan so it’s depends on her goal.
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup of egg whites
- Almond milk
- Oatmeal with fruit
- Greek yogurt
- Some almonds
- 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast
- White rice
- Frank’s Redhot sauce
- 6 ounces of grilled chicken breast
- Sweet potatoes and broccoli
- Low sugar cereal
- 2 rice cakes
- 1 tbspn of almond butter
- 2 scoops of whey protein
- Whey Protein
- Protein Shake
‘We need to search the food that suitable and best for our body’, Believes Dana. In the beginning of her career, She used to ate brown rice in her diet. After get knowledge about diet and nutrition, She started to ate white rice instead of brown rice. Most of her carbs comes from oatmeal. He also likes to cook for own, Sometimes she made wheat pasta and load with ground turkey.
Above all about Dana diet and what she eats within single day to maintain her body and maintain her weight. She also takes supplements like whey protein and protein shake. We all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutrition & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
Dana Linn Bailey Workout
Before start the daily workout routine or exercise , make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
Dana always likes to starting workout or training and she starts from leg press and squat movements. Dana’s rep range is anywhere between 6-15 with 4 sets of each exercise. She doesn’t do so much cardio. And whenever do cardio it’s been like, usually the stair climbing. Dana says that “Rest is necessary for growth!”.
- 5 RM bench press
- Bench 4 x 5 (5 RM)
- Fly roll out to push out
- 5 sets & 12-10-8-6 reps — Incline dumbbell press 5 x 12/10/8/6
- 4 sets & 4-5 reps — Incline cable fly x 4-5 sets
- 4 sets & 4-5 reps — Cable cross fly into dumbbell floor press x 4-5 sets
Ab & Back Workout
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Bent over cable lat pull down
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Close grip seated cable row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wagon wheel barbell deadlift
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Wide grip seated lat pulldown
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Behind the head lat pull down
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Barbell row
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Reverse push-up on rack
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Machine rear delt fly
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated cable front raise
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated cable face pull
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated cable overhead press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Standing dumbbell lateral raise
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Seated dumbbell overhead press
- 4 sets & 8-12 reps — Incline dumbbell rear fly
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Alternating front raise into clean and press
- Warm up — Seated leg curl 2 sets x 10 reps
- 5 sets & 6-8 reps — Pause squat
- 5 sets & 3 reps — Long pause squat
- 4 sets & 10 reps — Lying leg curl
- 5 sets & 15-12-10-8-6 reps — Barbell stiff leg deadlift
- 4 sets & 15 reps — Elevated dumbbell sumo squat 4 x 15
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Single leg extension superset with single leg Bulgarian Squat
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Straight bar curl
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Dumbbell hammer curl
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Reverse grip cable curl
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Reverse grip pulldown
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — EZ bar skull crusher
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — EZ bar close grip press
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Overhead rope cable extension
- 4 sets & 10-12 reps — Rope extension
If you want to save pdf of these then simply press “Ctrl + P” on your Pc or Laptop.
Is Dana Bailey vegan?
-> She is not pure vegan but also take veg and non-veg diet. Dana eat some vegetables and nuts in veg and eat fish, chicken and tuna in non-veg diet.
How much does Dana Linn Bailey weigh?
-> 125 – 135lbs (56.7 – 61.2kg)
How tall is Dana Linn Bailey ?
-> 5’5″ (165 cm) or 1.63 m
Dana was very active in sports activity since her childhood. Now, She has a famous name in bodybuiding world. We can evaluate that after take a look in Dana Linn Bailey diet and Dana Linn Bailey workout that If we want to be like her then we need to work hard for it and need to follow her daily routine inspire us and motivate us about bodybuilding.
View this post on Instagram
Strength is the product of struggle. Anyone that has ever accomplished anything, did it because they were willing to do things and endure things that no one else is willing or able to do. – 7 years ago today I made history… The FIRST Ever Ms.Olympia Physique 2013 #thefirst . – Check out my latest YouTube (link in bio) as I reminisce watching some old Olympia footage. I’ve never watched these videos (I hate watching myself) so this is literally the first time.
Also Read : Eleonora Dobrinina Diet and Workout Routine