The Chris Heria diet is very strict and clean to sustain and maintain his lean physiques forever. He passionate about drinking protein shake and almond milk. He add combined turkey food and vegetables in his dinner and lunch meal. In this post you can read about Chris Heria Diet and Chris Heria Workout Plan.
Who is Chris Heria?
Chris Heria is a personal trainer, youtuber and Founder of ThenX Fitness . His birthplace is in Miami, Florida. He build his reputation as street workout champion, pro bar athlete, and certified personal trainer. He is CEO of ThenX, It is a fitness program. He is also sponsor BarStarzz. Chris ha a big name in fitness industry.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Personal trainer, Youtuber, CEO at ThenX
- Date-Of-Birth : December 21, 1991
Chris tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. if you want to follow His Diet than you have to big appetite to follow it. Because, Chris eats Bunch of calories each day to maintain his massive body. Let’s see Chris Heria Stats.
Chris Heria Body Stats
Chris Heria Weight is 165 lbs (75 kg). Chris Heria Height is 5′ 11″ (180 cm).
- Height – 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight – 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Chest – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hips – 34 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. He follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. He started gym and gaining muscle and weight when he was 17. Chris having well shaped and sculpted physiques. His amazing workouts are very popular in young generation. Let’s see Chris Heria Diet.
Chris Heria Diet
If we think about diet, all our body health depends on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like, What should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is the most important factor in muscle building. Let’s have a look in Chris Heria diet.
Chris is accustomed that, At the beginning of his day he need first water not breakfast. That thing keeps him stay hydrated all the time. When he needs to burns his body fat, He quickly lower carbs in diet. When he is on boost mode mean heavy lifting and heavy workout then he increase carbs.
- Fish oil
- 1 banana
- 9 ounces chicken breast
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup broccoli
- 6 ounces salmon
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups sauteed spinach
- 1 cup asparagus
- 1 cup peppers
- 1 scoop whey protein
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
Above diet plan tells us that what Chris eats within a single day to maintain his massive muscles, as you See Chris eats almost 6 meals each day. He also takes intermittent fasting. we all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look. Chris uses Supplements like BCAA, Whey Protein etc.
Chris Heria Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise. Let’s have a look in Chris Heria workout.
- Weighted vest push up x 25
- Weighted vest ring dip x 12
- Weighted vest push up with bar x 25
- Weighted vest ring push up x 12
- Weighted vest decline push up x 25
- Warm-up — piderman push up across x 5
- Warm-up — Mountain climbers x 45 seconds
- Warm-up — Plank x 45 seconds
- 4 sets-5 reps : Barbell deadlift
- 4 sets-7 reps : Bent over row
- 4 sets-7 reps : Pull up (until failure)
- 4 sets-7 reps : Single arm dumbbell row
- 4 sets-7 reps : Barbell curl (until failure)
- 4 sets-7 reps : Australian pull up (until failure)
- 3 sets-4 reps : Single arm pull up
- 3 sets-6 reps : Tuck planche press to handstand
- 3 sets-10 reps : Barbell military press
- 3 sets-5 reps : Tuck planche push up
- 3 sets-10 reps : Handstand to 90 degree push up
- 3 sets-12 reps : Dumbbell rear delt fly
- 3 sets-8 reps : Handstand push up
- 3 sets-15 sets : Jump squat and hold
- 3 sets-20 sets : Alternating lunge and hold
- 3 sets-20 sets : Sumo squat
- 3 sets-45 sec : Jumping jacks
- 3 sets-20 sets : Calf raise and hold
- 3 sets-8 sets : Pistol squat
- 3 sets-45 sec : Wall sit
- 3 sets-15 sets : Box jump
- 3 sets-10 sets : Pronated curl (with back against wall)
- 3 sets-10 sets : Supinated curl
- 3 sets-10 sets : Neutral curl
- 3 sets-10 sets : Overhead triceps extension
- 3 sets-10 sets : Laying dumbbell extension
- 3 sets-10 sets : Supinated triceps kickback
If you want to save pdf of these then simply press “Ctrl + P” on your Pc or Laptop.
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Chris. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow him on social media then below is the link of his instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Chris Heria Instagram/Id
Also Read : Chris Dickerson Diet and Workout Plan