Chris Dickerson is an american professional IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness) bodybuilder.He was born on Aug 25, 1939. Chris Dickerson become the first african american Mr. America winner 1970. He also brand ambassador of many brands and also fitness icon for us. In this post we will see Chris Dickerson Diet and Workout.
Chris Dickerson tell about his diet and workout plan via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. He tell what he eat within a single day, and also tell that he strictly follow his daily routine of diet and workout. No matter what the schedule, diet and workout is regular.
There are lot of people in world who follow Chris Dickerson to be a famous bodybuilder and they really work hard for achieve it. these people believe their idols and inspiration is Chris Dickerson. He is such an inspiring bodybuilder for them. Let’s see Chris Dickerson Body Stats.
Chris Dickerson Body Stats
Chris Dickerson Weight is 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg). And Chris Dickerson Height is 5’6″ (167.5cm).
- Height –5’6″ (167.5cm)
- Weight – 185 – 195lbs (83.9 – 88.5kg)
- Chest – 51 inches
- Waist – 31 inches
- Biceps – 18 inches
Let’ see Achievement of Chris Dickerson In Bodybuilding World.
Chris Dickerson Bodybuilding Achievement
- 1966 Mr North America – AAU, 2nd
- 1966 Mr New York State – AAU, Overall Winner
- 1966 Mr Eastern America – AAU, Overall Winner
- 1966 Mr Atlantic Coast – AAU, Overall Winner
- 1966 Junior Mr USA – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1966 Junior Mr USA – AAU, Winner
- 1967 Mr California – AAU, Winner
- 1967 Mr America – AAU, Most Muscular, 4th
- 1967 Mr America – AAU, 6th
- 1967 Junior Mr America – AAU, Most Muscular, 5th
- 1967 Junior Mr America – AAU, 4th
- 1968 Mr USA – AAU, Most Muscular, 2nd
- 1968 Mr USA – AAU, Winner
- 1968 Mr America – AAU, Most Muscular, 3rd
- 1968 Mr America – AAU, 3rd
- 1968 Junior Mr America – AAU, 3rd
- 1969 Mr America – AAU, 2nd
- 1969 Junior Mr America – AAU, 2nd
- 1970 Mr Universe – NABBA, Short, 1st
- 1970 Mr America – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1970 Mr America – AAU, Winner
- 1970 Junior Mr America – AAU, Most Muscular, 1st
- 1970 Junior Mr America – AAU, Winner
- 1971 Universe – NABBA, Short, 1st
- 1973 Universe – NABBA, Short, 1st
- 1973 Universe – NABBA, Overall Winner
- 1973 Pro Mr America – WBBG, Winner
- 1974 Universe – Pro – NABBA, Short, 1st
- 1974 Universe – Pro – NABBA, Overall Winner
- 1975 World Championships – WBBG, 2nd
- 1975 Universe – Pro – PBBA, 2nd
- 1976 Universe – Pro – NABBA, Short, 2nd
- 1976 Universe – Pro – NABBA, 3rd
- 1976 Olympus – WBBG, 4th
- 1979 Mr. Olympia – IFBB, Lightweight, 4th
- 1979 Grand Prix Vancouver – IFBB, 2nd
- 1979 Canada Pro Cup – IFBB, Winner
- 1979 Canada Diamond Pro Cup – IFBB, 2nd
- 1980 Pittsburgh Pro Invitational – IFBB, 2nd
- 1980 Mr. Olympia – IFBB, 2nd
- 1980 Night of Champions – IFBB, Winner
- 1980 Grand Prix New York – IFBB, Winner
- 1980 Grand Prix Miami – IFBB, Winner
- 1980 Grand Prix Louisiana – IFBB, 2nd
- 1980 Grand Prix California – IFBB, Winner
- 1980 Florida Pro Invitational – IFBB, Winner
- 1980 Canada Pro Cup – IFBB, Winner
- 1981 Professional World Cup – IFBB, 2nd
- 1981 Mr. Olympia – IFBB, 2nd
- 1981 Night of Champions – IFBB, Winner
- 1981 Grand Prix World Cup – IFBB, 2nd
- 1981 Grand Prix Washington – IFBB, Winner
- 1981 Grand Prix New York – IFBB, Winner
- 1981 Grand Prix New England – IFBB, 2nd
- 1981 Grand Prix Louisiana – IFBB, Winner
- 1981 Grand Prix California – IFBB, Winner
- 1982 Mr. Olympia – IFBB, Winner
- 1984 Mr. Olympia – IFBB, 11th
- 1990 Arnold Classic – IFBB, 8th
- 1994 Olympia – Master
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. Chris Dickerson follow his diet plan and workout plan very strictly. At the age of 18 he started gym and gaining muscle and weight. so if you want do a big then follow Chris Dickerson diet and workout plan.
Chris Dickerson Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like—what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Here is Chris Dickerson diet.
- 10 eggs white
- 2 scoops of Whey
- 4 packets of oat meals
- A Shake with 2 to 4 scoops of Mutant Mass
- 2 scoops of Whey (Can add oatmeal, bananas, peanut butter if he try to put weight on).
- Post workout shake 3 to 4 scoops of Mutant Mass
- 2 scoops of Whey
- 1 or 2 bananas
- Steaks or Fish or lean pork, maybe turkey
- 2 cups of brown rice
- Dinner go to restaurant eating Mexican food
- Thai food
- Burgers or whatever he wants
In Chris Dickerson meal plan we see protein, carbs and fat also included. Diet has eggs, Whey Protein, Chicken, salad, brown rice etc. So guys these are some information about Chris Dickerson diet plan. if you want try above meals so you can adjust according to your weight. If we have to build a strong physical body then diet is not enough we have to do more exercise and follow it 7 days of week.
Chris Dickerson Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out. This will help you to enjoy injury free exercises. Let’s have a look in Chris Dickerson workout.
Chris Dickerson’s Abs, Delts Workout on Monday is given Below.
- 1 sets & 20 reps — Incline Situps
- 1 sets & 50 reps — Incline Leg Raises
- 1 sets & 100 reps — Seated Twists with light stick
- 1 sets & 50 reps — Side Bends from the waist
- 1 sets & 25 reps — Front Leg Kicks
- 1 sets & 1 reps — Standing Olympic Bar Presses off rack (Weight-155lb)
- 6 sets & 8 reps — Standing Dumbbell Laterals (Weight-50lb each arm)
- 1 sets & 1 reps — Seated Press Behind Neck (Weight-135lb)
- 8 sets & 8 reps — Bent Over Dumbbell (Weight-40lb)
Chris Dickerson’s Biceps Workout on Tuesday is given Below.
- 1 sets & 100 reps — Leg Raises off flat bench
- 10 sets & 6 reps — Standing Dumbbell Curl off “Scott Bench” (Weight-50lb)
- 12 sets & 8 reps —Seated Barbell Curl (Weight-100lb)
- 10 sets & – reps — Standing Barbell Curl (Weight-125lb)
Chris Dickerson’s Back Workout on Wednesday is given Below.
- 4 sets & 10-15 reps — Wide-Grip Pullups
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — One-Arm Dumbbell Rows
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Lat Pulldowns (behind the neck)
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — One-Arm Cable Rows
- 4 sets & 8-10 reps — Seated Pulley Rows
- 4 sets & 6-10 reps — Deadlifts
Chris Dickerson’s Triceps Workout on Thursday is given Below.
- 1 sets & 6-8 reps — Bent Arm Pullovers using Olympic Bar (Weight-135lb)
Chris Dickerson’s Leg Workout on Friday is given Below.
- 1 sets & 100 reps — Leg raises off flat bench
- 8 sets & 8 reps — Regular Squat
- 8 sets & 8 reps — Leg Presses on Leg Press Machine
- 8 sets & 8 reps — Hack squat
- 8 sets & 10 reps — Leg extensions
- 10 sets & 12 reps — Thigh Biceps Curl on Leg Extension Machine
Chris Dickerson’s Chest Workout on Saturday is given Below.
- 8 sets & 8 reps — Incline Dumbbell Laterals
- 8 sets & 6 reps — Prone Dumbbell Presses
- 6 sets & 8 reps — Parallel Bar Dips for pumping
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Chris Dickerson. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
So above plan is all about the Workout of Chris Dickerson. and i’m sure you also read the Diet plan of Chris Dickerson.
If You want to know anything about bodybuilding, nutrition, supplements suggest me below i will post blog on the topic. I hope you get something from this post so thank you for the visit the website. stay safe.