Who is Chloe Ting?
Chloe Ting is a fitness model, social media influencer and youtuber. Her birthplace is Brunei, Southeast Asia. After some time she moved to Australia. She motivate her fans with social media. Chloe is running a Youtube channel where she has 14 million subscribers. She post about fitness and health on her Youtube channel. She loves to travel and also post vlog of travelling. We will see about Chloe Ting diet and Workout. Let’s see Chloe Ting Stats.
- Nationality : Australian
- Profession : Fitness Model, Youtuber and Vlogger
- Date-Of-Birth : 9 April, 1986
She tell about her meal plan and workout routine via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform. She was born and raised in Brunei after high school she moved to Australia. She is very healthy and do hardwork with passion for fitness. She loves to travelling but she always stuck and regular with her meal plan. Let’s see Chloe Ting Body Stats.
Chloe Ting Body Stats
Chloe Ting Weight is 115lbs (52.2 kg). Chloe Ting Height in Feet is 5.1 feet.
- Height – 5’1″ (155 cm)
- Weight – 115lbs (52.2 kg)
- Breast – 33 inches
- Hips – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
She was mostly add 30 days challange video in channel to tell people that you just need to hard work for achieve anything. Her transformation was unbelievable because she worked hard to achieve today’s body shape. If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout plan. She lose her weight and started gym and gaining muscle. Chloe’s meal plan is full of protein, fiber and carb also carried bunch of calories. let’s see her diet program.
Chloe Ting Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s have a look in Chloe Ting diet.
Chloe never avoid any group of food from her meal plan. she always eats moderated and balanced diet plan and having all the macros like proteins, carbs and fats. She also take care of her vitamin, mineral, and fiber. And yes, She loves vegetables and take in her diet.
Meal 1 (Breakfast)
- 1/2 cup old fashion rolled oats
- Organic unsweetened almond milk
- Honey, almond butter, and a banana
Meal 2 (Lunch)
- Salad with Salmon
- Greek style feta cheese
- Red peppers, olive oil, salt, and pepper
Meal 3 (Snack)
- Jell-O and Strawberry
- Pistachio Pana Chocolate
Meal 4 (Dinner)
- Shrimp stir fry with cilantro
- Soy sauce
- Chili flakes
- Fish sauce
Due to her travelling she can’t take protein so that time she need supplements.
- Whey Protein
- Mineral formula
As we can see that all of meal has atleast one vegetable in it. She loves cooking and she made her own recepies in order to stay healthy and stay independent. She also take supplements because he have to travelling and that time she can’t take her full meal plan that time she needs to take it. also take Vitamin C and fiber to fight with stomach problem.
Above Meal Plan tells us that what She eats within a single day to maintain her massive muscles and Maintain her weight. We all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutritions & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
Chloe Ting Workout Plan
Before start the workout routine or exercise schedule, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
- 30 seconds — Standing march in place
- 30 seconds — Cross body alternating toe touch
- 30 seconds — Alternating arm overhead reach
- 30 seconds — Standing arm circles
- 30 seconds — Inchworm
- 30 seconds — Lunge tap
- 30 seconds — Alternating side lunge
- 30 seconds — Squat with arm cross
- 30 seconds — Low lunge
- 30 seconds — Leg circles
- 30 seconds — Standing alternating leg crunch
- 30 seconds — Cross jacks
Quick Fat Loss – Cardio
When it comes to lose weight Chloe is does cardio workout for it. She does cardio in order to burn extra calories and reduce flat belly. She often don’t do cardio incase of need she does. Her cardio has option of HIIT workout such as sprint. But it became occasionally. When she needs to lose weight, she always prefer to do cardio.
Abs and Glute Workout
When it day for her abs and glute workout. She follows below exercise and take rest of 10-15 seconds between each exercise. She train 11 line abs and also train her lower abs.
- 30 seconds — Russian twist chop
- 30 seconds — Bicycle crunch
- 30 seconds — Ab leg raise
- 30 seconds — Alternating toe touches
- 30 seconds — Side plank crunch (left)
- 30 seconds — Side plank crunch (right)
- 30 seconds — U-Boat crunch
- 30 seconds — Side-to-side heel touches
- 30 seconds — Spider plank
- 30 seconds — Plank tap
- 30 seconds — Fire hydrant kick (left)
- 30 seconds — Fire hydrant kick (right)
- 30 seconds — U-raise (left)
- 30 seconds — U-raise (right)
Upper Body Workout
- 30 seconds — Arm circles
- 30 seconds — C-rotation
- 30 seconds — Triceps wall push-up
- 30 seconds — Triceps dip with toe touch
- 30 seconds — Knee push-up to child pose
- 30 seconds — One leg table top (left)
- 30 seconds — Swimmers
- 30 seconds — One leg table top (right)
- 30 seconds — Side push-up (left)
- 30 seconds — Side push-up (right)
- 30 seconds — Pike push-up
- 30 seconds — High plank rotation
- 30 seconds — Inverted plank
- 30 seconds — Arm circles
- 30 seconds — Back pulses
- 30 seconds — Up arm pulse
- 30 seconds — Down arm pulse
Chloe likes to do Stretching. She does Stretching after every day of workout means after her workout over she does it. And does it for 5-10 minutes, we can say that ‘it’s her post-workout routine’. It helps In blood circulation and improves it’s flow and makes muscle more flexible and stronger.
Fat – Melting Ab Workout
- Reverse Crunch + Leg Drop
- Scissor Kicks
- Russian Twists
- Mountain Climbers
- Bicycle Crunch
- Spider Plank
- Plank With Hip Twist
- Raised Legs Crunch
- Up and Down Plank
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Chloe Ting. So her diet plan and her workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us. If you want to follow her on social media then below is the link of her instagram profile.
Social Media Profile
Chloe Ting Instagram
Also Read : Chris Hemsworth Thor Diet Plan and Workout Plan