Who is Charles Atlas?
Charles Atlas is a professional bodybuilder. He is from Originally from Acri Italy. The manual made on him is “Health & Strength by Charles Atlas” training manual. He provided a unique way program that changed the world of fitness at that time. He also creator of “Dynamic Tension” workouts that were added in his manual. It’s became very popular and sold thousands of copies. Charles Atlas diet and workout routine is here. Let’s see Charles Atlas Stats.
- Nationality : American
- Profession : Professional Bodybuilder
- Date-Of-Birth : 30 October, 1892
He tell about his diet and workout via many interviews, instagram chats and other social media platform like youtube. He started some exercises like weight training, pulley-style resistance workouts, gymnastic and calisthenics since he was interested in bodybuilding. Let’s see Gary Strydom body stats.
Gary Strydom Body Stats
Charles Atlas Weight is 185-195lbs (83.9-88.5kg). Charles Atlas Height in Feet is 5.10 feet.
- Height – 5’10” (177.5cm)
- Weight – 185-195lbs (83.9-88.5kg)
- Chest – 47 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Arms – 17 inches
- Calves – 16 inches
- Thighs – 23 inches
If we want to have a well physique body then we need to concentrate in our diet and workout. He follow his diet plan and workout very strictly. He lose his weight and started gym and gaining muscle and weight since he interested in the bodybuilding field. His course is “Health & Strength by Charles Atlas” is very famous that people inspire by it and changed their life.
Charles Atlas Diet
If we talk about diet, all our body health is depend on what type of diet we prefer to our body, like you need to take care of calories in the diet and many factors like what should we eat? You must need to know that eating and sleeping is most important factor in building muscle. Let’s see Charles Atlas Diet.
His Dynamic Tension program had a one part that is diet. Charles likes to drink meal and always drink it with fruits. And yes he takes it when it 100% pure. It is start from morning 8 o’ clock that every half an hour he needs to dink 1 cup milk.
He has simple diet plan and eat healthy food same all year around. In short, He don’t take off season and cutting diet plan like other bodybuilder take. He don’t believe in those type of diet protocol but loves simple diet plan.
He eats bunch of calories all the day and have include all macros that his body need like protein, carb and fats. He takes food that rich in high protein. Charles takes some supplements and steroid. We all understand that exercise is important in bodybuilding but nutrition & diet also plays vital role that how your body look.
Charles Atlas Workout
Before start the workout routine or exercise routine, make sure you stay hydrated during workouts by drinking water or energy drinks. and Important is to don’t forget to warm-up exercising and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because It’s helps you to do injury free workout or exercise.
- 1 set & 10 reps — 2 Chair Press Up
- 1 set & 10 reps — Finger Lock Chest Pull
- 1 set & 15 reps — Good Morning with Leg Resistance
- 1 set & 15 reps — Squat Thrusts
- 1 set & 10 reps — Lateral Raise with Resistance
- 1 set & 10 reps — Front Raise with Resistance
- 1 set & 10 reps — Bicep Curl with Resistance
- 1 set & 10 reps — Bicep Curl with Rear Resistance
- 1 set & 10 reps — Tricep Pulldown with Resistance
- 1 set & 10 reps — Tricep Pulldown across Chest with Resistance
- 1 set & 10 reps — Prone Leg Raise
- 1 set & 10 reps — Body Flex with Chair
- 1 set & 15 reps — Cross Leg Squat
- 1 set & 15 reps — Toe Raise Squat
- 1 set & 20 reps — Stepped Toe Raise
- 1 set & 20 reps — Heel Raise
Around 25 minutes workout of Charles can movement your all body parts meals full body workout. Always take a stretch between each sets. Take 30 seconds rest between every exercises you perform.
- 1 set & 10 reps — Pushup
- 1 set & 10 reps — Standing Chest Fly
- 1 set & 10 reps — Row Squeeze
- 1 set & 10 reps — Vertical Pull
- 1 set & 10 reps — High Elbow Row
- 1 set & 10 reps — Shoulder Press
- 1 set & 10 reps — Bicep Curl
- 1 set & 10 reps — Close Grip Push Up
- 1 set & 15 reps — Squat
- 1 set & 15 reps — Good Morning
- 1 set & 15 reps — Seated Toe Raise
- 1 set & 15 reps — Standing Calf Raise
- 1 set & 10 reps — Crunch
- 1 set & 10 reps — Single Lying Leg Raise
As we see you need to work hard to achieve bodybuilding like Charles Atlas. So his diet plan and his workout plan and daily routine inspire and motivate us.
Also Read : David Goggins Diet Plan and Workout Routine